It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bioengineered pets!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
www.genpets.com...

I stumbled across this today. looks very interesting, yet very fake. just wanted to see what you guys think. I would have thought something of this magnitude would be all over the news. I think its more of a novelty gift, but there isnt a disclaimer or anything. they arnt for sale yet. They are packaged in plastic packages. they are kinda scary looking to tell you the truth. If this is real, its just a little scary to think what the military might have

-Dave

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This is a hoax, or some kind of a stunt.

Click me

[edit on 15-6-2006 by mattison0922]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Uh, yeah, lol. They can really package living animals in toy wrappers and they come to life when you open them up, while magically living for either one or three years right after that moment.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
"Uh, yeah, lol. They can really package living animals in toy wrappers and they come to life when you open them up, while magically living for either one or three years right after that moment."

Actually they do package living creatures you can buy...they are called sea monkeys all you do is mix them with water. Also it is possible through genetic engineering to control the lifespan of a creature, as we have found the genes in the human body that determine how long our cells live etc.

In response to this website if it is infact real I will find out very soon seeing how major publications have featured 'Genpets' and it is getting exposure. I have sent off an email regarding marketing and distribution here in the province as I want to be the first who gets on board for the $$$ potential.

I am pretty sure this is not the real deal and it would not be the first genetically spliced creatures created using the 'zygote micro injection' method. Even though this case in particular turns out to be fakery it is still plausable we will see something similar with in five to ten years.

I e-mailed just to make sure lol.... You never know

[edit on 18-6-2006 by The_Doctor]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
In response to this website if it is infact real I will find out very soon seeing how major publications have featured 'Genpets' and it is getting exposure. I have sent off an email regarding marketing and distribution here in the province as I want to be the first who gets on board for the $$$ potential.

I am pretty sure this is not the real deal and it would not be the first genetically spliced creatures created using the 'zygote micro injection' method

Ummm... 'Dr.' did you you bother clicking the link in the I posted in the second post in this thread.

This clearly a hoax.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
"Ummm... 'Dr.' did you you bother clicking the link in the I posted in the second post in this thread.
This clearly a hoax. "

I did click the thread but i sent an e-mail anyway i even sent them the link you provided.

Due to the fact the 'chimeras' have been created already i had to be 100%

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It's a very painstaking art project which took many, many hours of hard and creative works. I mean, they did everything, from custom plastic packaging, to animatronics, to programming the fake "hear rate monitor".

Very inventive and really cool. Kudos to Adam.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
looks more like a toy than a dead animal

top topics

join