It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Ghost Hitches a Ride

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

after the crash there was a noise like a door opening. it sounded like it was coming from Teresa's side.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by speight89

if you go on youtube.com you can get the english version, well the version with subtitles.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I don't care that it's fake...I just want to know who the girl is that plays the part of the ghost - I think I'm in love

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Ha ha i remember watching this video. First few times i watched it, it scared the crap out ofme. As i found out more about i can confirm its a "film" by a portugese student/filmaker, there is lots of editing flaws which debunk the vid. But a great watch all the same for first timers

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Another clip designed to scare people!

Probably students on a media course testing out their abilities!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
it's absolutely fake,
i knew it

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The Video that they made (7:02 or something) is fake, the accident is real but it happened in 1985 not 2003, Teresa died 1983, and the Portuguese police refuse to release the ACTUAL video thats roughly 13-14 minutes long

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm portuguese. This video is about a traditional myth, a story told to scare children and it's been told in every city, as if it happened locally. I lived in Olhão and i heard it happened near my city. As soon as i started using the internet I found out it 'happened' in a lot of other cities as well. The girl had different names in each city.
So yeah, this is fake.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I have seen this video before and it is indeed creepy

However, the scariest part of this thread IMHO has to be this part in the OP:

my phone line is archaic and I'm on dial-up

S&F for the post and your input, and since you're seemingly affected by such accounts, please disregard the link to the thread in my signature

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Looks fake, video glitches wouldn't necessarily mean something paranormal is going on.

But let me say this that boring seven minute clip was infinitely better than Paranormal Activity

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What a cute Ghost.

It was obviously not real, ever wondered why when all these "ghost encounters" happen, one guy just happens to be recording everything that is going on?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join