It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sci-Fi Ghost Hunters Cancelled?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I tuned in for my normal viewing, and poof Sci-Fi was showing movies all night, even at the repeat time of midnight, at least here on the west Coast U.S.A.

What's the deal, anyone know?

Thanks,

-ADHD

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
hey no need to worry right now.... check out the sci fi site hear.... next they are coming to show at 6/21

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
so,... WAIT!,... are mentioning thing in here cause it's a sci-fi show?,...
or are you mentioning it as something paranormal made it disappear

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Heh, There is no way Sci Fi is going to shoot down their number one watched show.

Drow....

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If you're talking about TAPS they just had their season finale a couple weeks ago. They'll come back next season. They are just showing crappy movies instead.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drow Ingpool
Heh, There is no way Sci Fi is going to shoot down their number one watched show.

Drow....

Actually, that's no longer the case.

SCI FI CHANNEL PINS THE COMPETITION WITH ECW'S TRIUMPHANT RETURN TO TELEVISION

'ECW' IS THE #1 CABLE PROGRAM FOR THE DAY IN TOTAL VIEWERS

SCI FI IS #1 IN CABLE FOR KEY DEMOS AT 10PM

NEW YORK June 14, 2006 SCI FI Channel premiered 'ECW' ('Extreme Championship Wrestling') last night and was the ratings victor in the 10pm hour. The return of 'ECW' with a sci-fi twist delivered a 2.79 HH and was the most-watched show on cable drawing almost 3.4 million total viewers.

The show was #1 among the key demos bringing in 1.89MM P18-49 and 1.68MM P25-54 from 10p-11p. This performance represents gains of +457% among P18-49 and +347% among P25-54 versus its prior four week time period average.

Key Ratings Performance Points:

--'ECW' on SCI FI is the best performance for any program on the network this year on P18-49s and the best P25-54 performance since the season premiere of 'Battlestar Galactica' on 1/6/06.

--'ECW' on SCI FI beat an original episode of FX's 'Rescue Me' by +14% among P18-49s and +3% among P25-54s.

--'ECW' on SCI FI delivered the all-time best June performance for any program on SCI FI in both P18-49s and P25-54s, and ranks #1 among all SCI FI 2nd quarter programs ever for P18-49 delivery.

--The median viewer age for 'ECW' on SCI FI was 32.3 -- sixteen years younger than the 2nd quarter to date time period average of 48.4.

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: WWE) is an integrated media and entertainment company headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Toronto and London. Additional information on the company can be found at wwe.com. and corporate.wwe.com.

SCI FI Channel is a television network where "what if" is what's on. SCI FI fuels the imagination of viewers with original series and events, blockbuster movies and classic science fiction and fantasy programming, as well as a dynamic Web site (www.scifi.com ) and magazine. Launched in 1992, and currently in 85 million homes, SCI FI Channel is a network of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.

The number one show on Sci-Fi is actually wrestling.

-O

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
i really hope it doesnt get canceled...i love that show

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
sorry double post

[edit on 18-6-2006 by captinofcats]

top topics

join