It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Osama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I have been to Afgan. it is a terrible place and it is difficult to find anything there. There are too many moutains and caves that if he is there we may never find him. One thing you have to realize is that this is his backyard, he knows every hiding place in this country that we would never think of looking. Iraq is not half as difficult to manuver and we would not have been able to find Saddam if we were not tipped off as to his whereabouts. We are using the predators, these are the small remote guided planes but the problem is that when they fly over a moutain they are unable to see the back side so in reality he could be sitting on the other side of the moutain and we would never know. This will be a process that may take several years. The truth is that he will probably die of old age before we find him!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
why not search it up, there has been hundreds of topics about him

and for the answer hes in the linkin bedroom in the white house waiting for his pal to give him the green light to show his face

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
he is not in Afghanistan. Half of the British troops are looking for him.

not only the Brits, entire Pakistani army is chasing him. everyone is in on the hunt: the Canadian, the Italian, the Germans, the Japs, the Poles, and God knows who else. Every Nato, potato, and tomato is tracking him down.

If he was there, then after 5 years they would have found him by now.

For $25 000 000, even his own mother would have turned him in.

we can safely say that he is not out there.

I bet he is somewhere deep inside the Penatgon, or in the CIA headquaters.

He is probably sitting down right now with the spooks and busy making videos that perfectly serve the White House.

Raid those buildings and you will find him enjoying Budwiser.

Truth is not out there.

Truth is within you !!

Search Washington for Bin Laden.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I can tell you where he is at, and was at 6 months before the 9/11 attack on WTC. He is in the deep deep jungles of Africa. Noone will ever find him.. The mountains and caves is a cover up.. Trust me on this one...hes in Africa.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
hes not in africa i asure you hes in south florida on a beach, he got a hair cut an his beard shaved no on cant tell who he is, hes prbably drinkin a martini or somthing right now, enjoying how great america is. lol

he wasnt responsible for the world trade center anyway

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
He is probaly relaxing somewhere being rewarded by his best friend bush, you guys still belive in the osama mith

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
See here on ATS he never existed or is a high ranking american....

notice they call him a "myth" or that he is actually an american?

just a way to surrender, this is the "left wing" "radical anti-war" "anti-american" whatever you want to call them agenda....

The one man the US is justified in pursueing and everyone wants us to stop.

yeah it may take several years to find him.....he spent years fighting the soviet union (who didnt have to fight clean either, they could fight dirty) and he succesfully drove them out of afghan. He has supporters all over the muslim world from africa throughout the middleast possibly all the way to India.

Think about that....think how many countries he could be in. he could be in the sudan, egypt, saudi arabia, yemen, syria, Iran, afghanistan, tajikistan, etc.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Oh yeah, that tall bearded guy.... sorry i'd forgotten all about him.
It would seem to me that so has the bush administration, who would have trouble finding a whore in a brothel...

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
See here on ATS he never existed or is a high ranking american....

notice they call him a "myth" or that he is actually an american?

just a way to surrender, this is the "left wing" "radical anti-war" "anti-american" whatever you want to call them agenda....

The one man the US is justified in pursueing and everyone wants us to stop.

yeah it may take several years to find him.....he spent years fighting the soviet union (who didnt have to fight clean either, they could fight dirty) and he succesfully drove them out of afghan. He has supporters all over the muslim world from africa throughout the middleast possibly all the way to India.

Think about that....think how many countries he could be in. he could be in the sudan, egypt, saudi arabia, yemen, syria, Iran, afghanistan, tajikistan, etc.

The last thing I would be or better put "never" is anti-american,I also belive war is necesary but with a good reason, when nothing else works and there is evidence of another state ploting .
But you dont got any of that, you dont got justification for the war in IRAQ.
In stead of paying taxes for scientific prusuit, for better education , for your kids growing an a healthier inviorment, you pay them for amunition and weapons making.
When did you last see in united states the budget for the defence strategy lower than other things like, education, science, art, and other things ???????
You pay taxes for black projects that are never reviled to you, you dont even know where your money go's .
When did you last see in a democratic country the president dressing up in a military outfit? cuba china and north corea now share something in commun with the american administration.
When did you last see in a democratic country banners on the streets of the capitol with the presidents face , saing, supor our leader, I can show you things like that in china , north corea, cuba.
Not even russia does that any more,I guess at the time speaking they are more democratic than the U.S administration.
With bush ignoring the congress and ruling over all, with out giving a heck about anyone saing anything,like senators, congres, veterans, pubilc opinion, and now lately even generals, I think It's safe to asume he has a totalyran view,so who's radical?
How many wars have took place since he is president? Iraq, afganistan, and now posibly iran, take Clinton,he was a diplomat, he knew when to quit and when to sustain his point, and even when he made that huge mistake people suported him because as a president he was one of the best, I think people know how to put the vote in 2008 for democrats

[edit on 18-6-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if he was miraculously killed just before the elections.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
good point baba.

thats what they always do.

either create a new terror threat,

or, set off a bomb or two.

or kill of someone like zarqawi or zawahiri to show the public they are on right track.

its all politics. they are not serious about finding terrorists.

bin laden is their asset who helps them win every time there is an election.

keep people in fear and

now and then show a success on fighting terror.

its all big games to them.

and guess what?

fear is good business.

they are winning billion in this game:

NYT

[edit on 18-6-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hes dead IMO either because of his medical conditions, that massive earthquake in Pakistan or US bombs.

The fact that they havent produced a single video tape of him in years is proof enough IMO. It wouldnt be hard to do you can get video cameras anywhere on this planet and al-Qaeda has proven able to do just that. Such concrete proof would be a huge PR win him. Look the big bad US tried to kill me and im still here. Such a video could also easily be shot not to give a shred of evidence were he really is and having him metion recent events would be proof of the date.

But if Osama was killed by attacks or even worse a natural event that would be a huge blow against his group. You cant really argue Allah is on your side when you get squished in a earthquake or died of a kidney disease

[edit on 18-6-2006 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted by marine2004

I have been to Afghan. it is a terrible place. It is difficult to find anything there. There are too many mountains and caves. If he is there we may never find him. Afghan is his backyard . . Iraq is not half as difficult to maneuver . . we would not have found Saddam if we were not tipped off . . We use the USV Predators . fly over a mountain . are unable to see the back side . he could be on the other side and we would never know. [Finding Osama] will be a process that may take years. The truth is that he will probably die of old age before we find him! [Edited by Don W]

Thanks, M04, for the first hand on-site report. We can tell by the tv pictures of Afghan it is no place to take a picnic lunch. I did not see you sigh up here, so welcome aboard. I have been of the opinion that OBL’s own group we call al Qaeda, was always small. Zarqawi changed the name of his very small group to “al Qaeda in Iraq” to get free publicity and to confuse the ordinary American.

I would not be surprised that we did kill most of OBL’s small group in our initial attack in Afghan. He may even have been wounded. In any case, the momentum of his group has been lost. His plan has gone completely awry after our bungling of the Second Punitive Expedition to Iraq which opened up the way for old Ba’athists and every radical in the Middle East. His immediate group must be very small because I’m sure the US would pay any price to capture him alive. I’d doubt if more than a half dozen people really “know” where OBL is at any given moment. Thanks for you refresher on Afghan, M04

top topics

join