It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman snaps pics of creature in her yard.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm seeing a primate too. At first I thought it could have been a baboon but it looks too thin and the rump isn't coloured.
That is nothing like a feral cat or bobcat, and doesnt look like a dog to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Busted out Good Ole Photoshop and hit the renders section see what I can do about defining that foot a little more and I used stylize > Something Edges, wel anyways it clearly defines the foot, perfectly its not hard to see a more human shaped foot then K9...

I also did a little circling to point out the areas in question such as the Animal in red, Th face in Green, The Ears in Blue, and The Feet in yellow. Dogs ears tend to be pointy especially a greyhound who is one of the few dogs wiht long enough legs to be this animal, the nose looks like a pug nose but pugs are small dogs not large enough at all to be this animal, the feet, well I've never seen a dog with these feet...

[edit on 15-6-2006 by inspiringyouth]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Obviously some kind of dog jumping through a hedge.
A lot of you people have apparently never heard the expression, "crooked as a dog's hind leg."

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It looks like a brindle Canine of sorts. I'd be willing to bet the farm on it.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The shape of the face (as highlighted by Youth) looks to flat to be a dog's snout. It is flat, pink and bordered by fur.

SIMIAN

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What you are all thinking is it's foot, is not a foot...LOL

It's the bottom part of the hind leg, you can't see its feet/paws.

It's obviously a dog imo...

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

[edit on 14/6/2006 by anxietydisorder]

I have no idea where people are gtting primate from. This animal is obviously digitigrade, while primates are plantigrade (We walk on the soles of our feet).

Mr. Critter here looks to me like a stray dog, most likely some variety of pit bull, given the shape of the hindquarters. The most "unusual" critter I could imagine this beaing is some sort of fox with a smooth coat mutation.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
no body has said it yet so ill through it out

THIS IS A TASMANIAN TIGER/ Thylacine,lol

it just lost its stripes bue to being in a new area having to adapt, dont ask me how it got to west omaha though

[edit on 16-6-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

[edit on 16-6-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1

Originally posted by laiguana
looks like a dog/coyote/wolf thing...I don't see where the primate features are coming from...

Look at it's back foot, look how long it is! dogs have paws not feet!

Have you got a big dog? Go get it to lift up its back leg and let it dangle. They look bigger than they do when the paws are on the ground because of the angle they hold them at when theyre in the air.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I can't see anything other than a dog
I've tried to see where the others are coming from, but I can't... I even looked at the picture before I read anything. My immidiate reaction was a stray dog (looks hungry, too), and I just can't see anything else... The hindquarters, to me, are clearly canine. I think the head area is being distorted by the background (the rocks). Just my .02

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I'm noticing a pronounced hump on it's back, and an extremely heavy musculature on the shoulders. Perhaps a hyena?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I think it's a dog and the pink is flowers of some type...

Anywho since people are talking about monkeys it reminds me of an experience I had when I was in Indonesia with these little monkeys in the trees. One of the locals told me to pull down my pants in front of them and guarenteed I was in for a laugh. So I did and like 20 of these monkeys just started freaking out jumping up and down and screaming. I then pulled up my pants and just started laughing so hard I almost pissed my self. I never would have thought little monkeys would get jeolous because humans have bigger packages. Primative penis envy who would of thought I know I would have never beleived they would react so violently in the trees that's why I had to try it.

Dae

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cucumba
I'm noticing a pronounced hump on it's back, and an extremely heavy musculature on the shoulders. Perhaps a hyena?

I see Hyena too but it took me a little while to find an image that looks similar but I think I got one.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The tail in your pic is to bushy to be the animal in the original post. I would say the grey hound theory is probably the most plausable. Givin the location alone 'Omaha' I can almost guarentee it is not a hyena since they do not live in North America

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It is either a baboon.. or my personal favorite, EL CHUPACABRA!! THE INVASION HAS BEGUN, STAY INSIDE

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
In inspiringyouth's picture, directly above the blue circle, looking right/backwards, is what I believe to be a dog's face, snout, with black nose looking like it is touching the vertical window slat/porch post on the right. Waddya think???

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
It looks like that's its shin not a foot. Meaning I quess it could be a dog/cat.

TextLook at it's back foot, look how long it is! dogs have paws not feet!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
just looks like a baboon to me. look at the face.

EL CHUPACABRA!! THE INVASION HAS BEGUN, STAY INSIDE

hide the goats!!

[edit on 16-6-2006 by 504156]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think bobcat.

or a dog.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
How about the Anti-christ?? Im not to sure but isnt it said that the anti christ would come to appear as a good guy(Mans best friend)??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join