It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginning of time <---------> End of time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I am just curious how deep do you this the rabbit hole goes in your opinion?

What are your beliefs in terms of, from the beginning of time to now. Were we created by a god, or just an oops, or perhaps aliens.

Has there been a supression of this knowledge in your opinion, or is this all just made up stories.

What will happen in 2012 in your opinion... Nothing, or the coming of messiah, slavery.

Also what is your amount of knowledge in these areas, have you researched it or just working from the gut.

Give us your opinion of the true history of the world.

BEGINNING OF TIME END OF TIME

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I personally don't think anything "special" will happen in 2012. Just like nothing happened on January 1 2000 or June 6 2006. Usually when people think something's going to happen on a certain date or specific time it doesn't happen

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
First my take on TIME is that it is merely a construct of the primitive human mind to make some kind of sense out of our cosmos. It actually dosent exist.

The suppression of knowledge is that man was an experiment gone terribly wrong by a group of entities from another dimension.

True history of the world: see the above.

Just a gut feeling from years of sci-fi reading and "Fate" magazine, John Keel etc.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by whaaa]

new topics

join