It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Dates Before I Kiss Her?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You have all been very helpful. Now I have to ask her out. Her sister told me to, so im assuming she wants to. Thanks Again!!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
sister? you didn't mention a sister.

that changes everything.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Do christians not kiss then?

As above when you think you can.

FWIW if you can't kiss her by the end of the 3rd date I'd move on and find yourself a stanist

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I would say that you should not think about it as you will just be putting pressure on yourself and ruin the moment.

Just play cool slick.. there is no rules to relationships. Just let things happen naturally, you'll know when she is game.

also, strangerous is right.. Stanist are certainly naughtier than Christians.

[edit on 19/6/06 by Creeping Jesus]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Just relax and go with the flow. When the time is right you will know.

Gear, if you pay then you're entitled? I would like to have a discussion with your parents young man! Lol...just kidding. Seriously though, they taught us that, that attitude is wrong in sex ed class in high school.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ooopps 'Stanist' LOL

Love the poster - Ulverston's most famous son (and the really funny one of the two)

Completely off topic but I heard a bizarre rumour the other day - Stan was Clint Eastwood's dad - anyone else heard this or is it complete Blox. There is a resemblance though

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Dude, worrying about a kiss before a date is like planning how your going to return a kick off before the coin toss. CHILL, enjoy the time together. Worrying about this will lessen the time you have with her. Maybe not for her but definately for you. Do what you will on the date, movie, dinner, whatever and LISTEN to her, SPEAK(no planning, be yourself) to her. Mind you, this is hard at movies, especially if I'm a row ahead of you.

It's the time spent man, don't be planning, relax and enjoy each others company. THAT'S what a date is all about.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

that changes everything.

Sure does. How 'friendly' are you with her sister? Anything even closely resembling a relationship? I ask this, because it will matter, in the long run. Never under any circumstances make her feel like she is competing with her own sister for your attention.

Just my thoughts from personal experience, regarding sisters.

[edit on 6/19/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
My experience with Christian girls is that all that repressed sexuality is just itchin to come out. Careful young squire; you may have bitten off way more than you can chew.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
when ever she wants to!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by Crakeur

that changes everything.

Sure does. How 'friendly' are you with her sister? Anything even closely resembling a relationship? I ask this, because it will matter, in the long run. Never under any circumstances make her feel like she is competing with her own sister for your attention.

Just my thoughts from personal experience, regarding sisters.

[edit on 6/19/2006 by Mechanic 32]

No, no, no. Her sister is way older and has a boyfriend.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Okay, you had me scared for a second. Nevermind.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Do your own thing sambo5us.
In this thread you've gotten advice from the old farts that have been there, the young bucks that want to go there, and those that don't care.

Sorry, but more advice from me:

Feel your way through the dark and find out for yourself. It's great.
Every new relationship is full of unknowns, but the mystery is half the fun.
Be true to yourself and never do anything that you would feel guilty about the next day.
(but a bit of guilt is ok, just not too much.)

Please let us know if she says yes to the first date, and then I'll want details after the fact.

That aside, just have a good night out together with no pressure.

( Just remember, you can kiss and tell on ATS if she's not a member )

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
eh?.....

dude...look....speak to your uncle optimus...

you should have had her in the hot tub with one of her best mates on the first date...

time goes by to quick.....

just u2u me for further information regarding becoming a 'Pimp' on a grand scale...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Read her body! (And not like that)

But there are certain signs a woman can give off that can hint that she wants you to kiss her...

First off, if your sitting next to her, look at her body...if her body is the general direction of you such as her legs are crosse in your direction and her shoulders and pointed in your direction then this means she is ok with the sense that you are close to her and prolly would not mind the idea that you get closer, just look for signs, try and catch her looking in your direction

Biting of the lower lip can be a great sign, because of the attention she wants to her mouth...

You will know trust me, but you have to look for the signs...

As for what date exactley there is no "magic number" you will know trust me

Peace and much love

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

You will know trust me, but you have to look for the signs...

yeah..read the signs.....heres some i find helpfull

when she slaps her bum and says.."last train to trancentral honey"

when she asks you if you want play strip poker...

when she says.."woooo..its hot in here..mind if i get naked?"

read the signs....

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I know my esteemed collegue and Professor Emeritus of Savouries, Optimus Fett M.A.yo, would agree that a sure-fire way to guarantee a kiss from this girl is to create for her, the most fantastic sandwich as an expression of your feelings for her. please feel free to post any questions you may have concerning sandwich-related love-matters and we will do the best we can

Best of luck!

Toodle Pip!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I know some people go by the three date rule, which is if you have not gone all the way after the third day, it is time to end the relationship. I do not agree with that, but there is some truth to the reasoning behind that rule. If you do not have chemistry with the women, than you should not keep dating her. I am not saying you should rush it and kiss her on the first five minutes of the date, but if you go too many dates without a kiss, you have to wonder why you are not kissing. Kissing is not really the important part, but a kiss does show you have some chemistry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join