It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory on 'First contact'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Obviously as members of this site we are aware of the cover ups and secrets kept from us by all our goverments, i have a theory.

With many of us concerned about the worlds major goverments merging into the 'NWO'; or more to the point the USA and bush pushing for one, i have drawn the conclusion that it could be for the following reason, or at least some of the reason:-

I believe that it will not be long before an alien race makes a major high profile 'first contact', now...i think we are all decided that this would cause major international panic...looting and madness would be rife, there would also probably some seriously nervous fingers on some seriously big triggers...unless perhaps this is the current senario...

If our goverments are in contact with afore mentioned alien race(s) they could have purposley requested that we put earth in check under one leader before they make their presence known to us, at least this way they can rest assured that they only have to deal with one panel of speakers or 'planet earth' representatives.

What ever their intelligance or technology, a nuclear weapon would definatley cause them and this planet some serious harm.

Perhaps the new world order is about far more than singular control of this planet?

Also, if we look at the supposed reports from Dulce and believe the claims that we have exchanged humans for alien technology, it would make sense that the 'containment centres' and 'prison rail cars' reported by members may be about to be used as a trade or 'alien pay off' for something big.

We dont have to look far back in history to see how our leaders have exploited political prisoners; stallin and his 'road of bones' employees, for example.

I think our goverments may be falling in check with demands that have been made from another race, perhaps the so called reptillians are the spys and enforcers keeping our leaders to a deadline?

any thoughts?

Regards.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ive recently come to a very unsettling conclusion about disclosure. I now tend to agree with John Leer (Lear?) about the non-disclosure. If they were here, then we would be under observation, obviously as some kind of experiment. And the last thing you want to do is ruin your experiment by revealing it to your lab rats (us), esp. if its been going on for roughly 6,000 years (or longer?). I feel that the Govt. and the ETs themselves have no plan on revealing themsevles to us and somehow saving us from the treacherous NWO and our dying planet. It seems wishful thinking but they will gain more by simply watching

Anyone have any thoughts on that?

I do agree with Fett however, that a one world govt. would be the next step to admittance into the Galactic Federacy. One panel, or one person would make it alot easier, and if under those conditions we can make contact then I am all for it....

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I personally believe open contact is not made with less-advanced species until they reach certain important technological points in their development. Could be FTL travel like in Star Trek universe or perhaps after a species has created a off world Self-sustaining colony perhaps.

I think there would be too many problems with a highly advanced race interacting on that level with undeveloped ones. The lesser race would almost certainly become a technology leech on the advanced one not bringing anything new to Galactic knowledge.

As corny and nerdy as it may sound some type of "Prime Directive" makes perfect sense IMO.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Kinda.. but in retrospect the galactic federation apparently will not interfere with us until we become unified, i think its the future of mankind, makes sense to me, who represents the world when religion,race,currency and countries are a seperate entity, noone just yet. If you look real deep into the goings on in the world,religious wars,the E.U, The Euro,the internet, the isolation of the countries deemed Axis of Evil,the release of the Davinci code etc... everything points in the unifying of the masses, whether it be through suppression of religious factions or establishing communicative technologies.. baby steps for sociology are going to move us in that direction, and i believe if all else fails, the final disclosure of ET/s should bring everyone together and the U.N should take care of that aspect globally.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Incunabula,
Where do you get you obviously "insider" info on the Galactic Federation ? Just curious, ya know ?
And, The DaVinci Code is pure fiction. Why throw that in the mix ?

Just curious,

Lex

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Researching for about 14 years, The davinci code to me is important in the fact that it has sold 114 million copies worldwide and thats not counting the passing hand to hand reading, it deals with religion and if you add the hundreds, or thousands, or hundreds of thousands that might be induced to believe the notions portrayed or relayed by the book, then you will have more people looking for alternate solutions to the truth of our being so in turn leaving (maybe) the bible behind and do some deeper esoteric research. As for the insider info on the GF, i dont have any, just trying to put the pieces together in away that makes sense to me thru my own conclusions due to research.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think "first contact' will be made from a traveller who will just be passing through. The whole concept of "being under observation" just doesn't make sense to me - I mean why wait thousands of years for.... what?.
If "they" wanted the Earth for it's minerals etc then why not just take them?, If we are being observed as a science experiment then surely they would have enough info by now.
It will be some grumpy truckie who has taken a wrong turn or a short cut and "discovered" us (strangely I see the crew from the original "Aliens" movie as closer to the truth - they will probably have a brand of moonshine that will make Johnny Walker Blue label look tame...)

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hey optimus i believe there has already been first contact we just havent been told about it. If you meant disclosure then yeh its possible, i for one dont think aliens would want anything to do with our demented govts, but thats just my opinion. If i were from an advanced alien race would i want to be dealing with the maniacs running the world now. Nope i reckon i would wait until we get our s**t together and form a coherent peaceful world govt, and that looks like it could be a fair way off.

cheers
m4s

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I've thought for a long time our hope has to be the ETs are spiritually enlightened. Any of the doomsday scenarios that have been hypothesized are possible if not. The NWO scheme certainly could be tied into a diabolical agenda of the elite of this world in collusion with malevolent extraterrestrials.

p.s. I'd hesitate on putting to much stock in anything Bush does, where do you see a world leader that would potentially lead the resistance to the NWO agenda? Even if you are just saying Bush is the ringleader, I dunno, I hate Bush as much as the next guy, but I think he's the puppet. There are people behind him who will push some one else to do their bidding even if by some miracle the U.S. had a leader who would stand up to this stuff.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

If you meant disclosure

yes, i meant disclosure, sorry...the first 'disclosed contact'

I hate Bush as much as the next guy, but I think he's the puppet.

yes, i meant this aswell, i believe he is just the figurehead for the hidden leaders that will dispose of him when he has served his purpose, possibley his blatant acts of foolery are part of the plan to replace him with 'phase 2' after he has caused enough suitable outrage to warrant his removal?

Im sure the British goverment is in on the plan with our cousins and i believe our own '911' will come (i know we have had 711 but i mean something more powerfull and disruptive than this) when it does the british people will receive americas condoliences with open arms; just as planned by the NWO, and the alliance will be pubically strengthened, once again a fresh 'rallying cry' for the persecutor of these crimes will be initiated and then carefully directed at the chosen country/group/state next on the list for conflict and removal.

if you look at the trendy rise in high profile actors activley participating within the U.N, goverment and current affairs, i believe this to be part of the plan in wining the hearts and minds of the general public, sadly our societys seem to know more about them than they do about our goverment policys and its implicators..we can all 'warm' to angelina jolies compasionate U.N work, but havent got a clue on what Tony blairs next step will be regarding afghanistan or iraq.

Obviously im speculating on my own personal ramblings but i believe when the day comes, you will be removed or indoctrinated into the NWO..a 'rounding up' will commence, just like Nazi German in the 30's and 40's and you will be allocated your new role or removed.

without getting off track with the original post, i believe that all the confusion being caused with such things as 'the divinci code' is part of the plan...drop us into the pit of panic and then offer us the sensible release of whats really going on by convincing us its for the best?

is any one actually seeing my point?

regards.

new topics

top topics

join