It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope some will read this

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Everyone has various reasons for visiting this site. Some have interesting testimonials that they fell compelled to share, demons to exercise so to speak. And although I rarely post, I often visit seeking out others who themselves share similar memories of traumatic experiences. A nightmare even the sickest subconscious couldn’t externalize. So, I’m going to give this a shot well aware of those who will probably look to discredit me or discount my story as bad dreams or mental health issues.

I’m a 34 year old professional male who grew up in an area close to Las Vegas NV. I remember being a freshman in highschool when I started having issues with falling asleep. I would feel incredible anxiety most nights, tossing and turning for hours. When indeed I would start to drift, the first images of my ‘between dream’ would be of horrific figures inflicting pain on me. Primarily my brain, however sometimes my abdomen would be mutilated through my navel. I was impaled with sharp instruments, I thought for sure my right bottom rib was removed forcibly.
Unbelievable horrors that today I see much clearer than I did back then. I struggled for approximately 2 ½ years with this, too paranoid to speak to anyone because I thought I was going insane. This had a major impact in my life. I stopped going to school, I stopped socializing with friends, I withdrew from family, and I lost about 60 lbs in the span on a year. Those close thought I was using drugs, but I wasn’t.

At the time the horrific figures were only sort of shadows. It wasn’t until later that they were revealed to me. I was only aware of the above occurrences in small fragments, that’s the only way I can put it.

At 18 the night terrors had stopped and I slowly (although not completely aware) started opening back up socially. I got a part-time job at a car wash and began to drink heavily. The monumental occurrence happened the summer of that year. On a July evening in the desert of southern Nevada I was drinking a few cold beers with 4 other males and 2 females. The sun was setting and was already behind the mountain range, lighting up the sky in an orange, blue, and purple glow that you can only see in that particular area. Female number one saw it first and asked me what I thought it was. At first I didn’t even see it, but I squinted my eyes and noticed something slowly gliding down against the mountain back drop. In a 1 o’clock to 7 o’clock descent, this object made no audible noise even though if it had been an airplane we definitely would have heard it. The distance to my recollection was only about a mile and a half maximum. Moments later everyone sort of just stopped talking and watched as its descent slowed to a stop. A dead stop. That’s the strange thing, imagine for a moment how unnatural the sight of something like that is.
It’s gliding along the air and it just stops. Someone at that point had it together enough at that point to turn the music off. I don’t recall if anyone spoke after that. The object was sort of silver-blue and quite large. As it hung there, it had sort of a wobble, well more like a slight jerking motion. Then the next thing I could recall for a long time, was all of us sitting on the desert floor talking. We were in mid conversation when I became aware again. Although I don’t remember what exactly we were saying, I remember how we were sitting because it was odd. A few of us actually were facing the wrong way.

As the years past, I started to recall what happened that night. It was horrific, we were rats. Unlike Whitley Strieber, I was not given the blessing of ‘screen memories’, once I remembered it was all there. We were figgin’ rats. Looked at with indifference. They gave us no message of hope, no speech about changing our ways as a species, I didn’t even have my shirt or my left shoe when I woke up. I have a memory of one of the males I was with turning to me and saying “I guess I’m not the right one”. I’m haunted by this. I have since lost contact with everyone associated with this incident (female one due to suicide). I have moved from Nevada to Arizona to Oregon to Kansas and finally to Michigan, I still feel like fleeing. I don’t feel comfortable to this day discussing this. I’ve been a member here for some time and today I decided finally to write this. Thanks-Paul

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Your story is very similar to that of many abductees, including your moving from one place to another. Your description of indifference of the beings and feeling like a lab rat is also very familiar to anyone who has studied the UFO phenomenon.

Thank you for sharing your story. Have you thought to seek out some sort of help, like an abduction investigator or sympathetic madical personnel? It could help, if you are comfortable with it. If not, no worries.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The Environment

The chills envelop my entire body, I’m not wearing anything at all. What I’m laying on has a strange texture to it, almost like stucco but it’s a medal. Very cold. Are my teeth chattering? They are, so cold my teeth are chattering. Some sort of refrigerated table supports me and I cannot move my head to see where I’m at. I can’t move anything at all. I am able to hear a very low humming sound below me. A deep tone, but audible. Every so often I hear what sound like whispers sort of feathered under the hum. I think I am urinating. The only warmth I can feel seems to be seeping over my abdomen and pooling under the small of my back. I can’t look to see. I’m panicking now, I cannot understand what’s happening. The whispering is becoming more menacing. Although, I feel aware that perhaps the environment is having an influence on my perception of danger. It reminds me of when you become aware that you are dreaming and you second guess everything you perceive as reality.

I can smell a very powerful odor. Like a burnt match, almost a metallic odor, I that makes sense? I’m able to focus at this point straight ahead (above). There are small rectangular supports with a another larger rectangular object above me. Almost a dull gray in color. The larger rectangle sort of suspended in the middle of the whole contraption by three arms, two to one side one on the other. The upper inside surface of the room or ‘ceiling’ was comprised of what looked like a metallic mesh. Very tightly woven and shiny. The lights are odd as well, the feel natural like sunshine feels through thick cloud cover. Although it’s dull you know and feel that it’s a natural source. Actually as I sit here writing this, I am becoming aware that the room itself had an organic quality to it. Like everything around me was alive. Alive but sterile, very contradictory.
Perhaps because this is the first time I’ve sat down to document the event now years removed. This could be a developing matrixing effect. My mind snapping together pieces from separate puzzles. This is not uncommon when people go through a less than ideal experience. At this point I seem to have a pretty good command of my eyesight. I can sort of scan around the area.
The room was quite large, around 200' around. There were no corers or sharp angles, and the walls seemed to be concave, the center slightly bowing in. They looked as if they were rubber, like a wetsuit. I didn’t see any visible means of entry. I will get into more regarding the environment later. It’s at this point the cataloging began.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You have a very unique email address. A person with the exact email address, also from Detroit, posted this on another forum about 2 yrs ago.

My name is ***** and although I am yet to actually see a UFO I am quite convinced the phenomena is real. I have devoted literally thousands of hours of study to the topic (and those that relate), and my opinion is you would have to have your head buried in the sand not to realize that there is an abudance of strange things in the sky over our little planet. Mountains of evidence compiled over decades by intelligent, sincere people from all over the globe are simply dismissed and/or ridiculed by people either afraid or flat-out ignorant. Anyway, hi I'm *****

and

Also, I read somewhere that the abduction deal is an alien/human hybrid test in order to reintroduce emotion into their self manipulated evolution. This is the basis for the deal of technology for an allotted amount of abductees that the worlds respective superpowers will ignore annually.

Is this you?

[edit on 15-6-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm no psychiatrist, but it looks like you're probably a borderline schizophrenic. Please fill out this form and return it to ATS as soon as possible.

Schizo Form

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Damn! Johnny Depp's a terrorist and I'm schizophrenic.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yes, that is and was me. I've made no references to my ordeal before now for many reasons. The posts that you highlighted were written that way because I didn’t feel like compromising my credibility. The point I wanted to make was made in a way to further the discussion in the thread without poisoning and possibly causing my main points to fall by the wayside. Make sense? I realize that you may question wether or not I’m being truthful, I simply ask you to allow me to finish telling you the story. Who knows, you may understand why I didn’t want to post my beliefs until now. Maybe you won’t. Either way, the time is right for me to do so.

[edit on 15-6-2006 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse
I have moved from Nevada to Arizona to Oregon to Kansas and finally to Michigan, I still feel like fleeing. I don’t feel comfortable to this day discussing this. I’ve been a member here for some time and today I decided finally to write this. Thanks-Paul

*emphasis mine.

Odd, this was posted ALL the way from Plano, Texas.

On vacation ? ...

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
No, I'm at work in Redford Township MI. Honestly.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The posts that you highlighted were written that way because I didn’t feel like compromising my credibility.

I think your credibility may already be compromised.

The point I wanted to make was made in a way to further the discussion in the thread without poisoning and possibly causing my main points to fall by the wayside.

There was no furthering the discussion. The first external quote is the opening to a thread that you started.

Feel free to finish your story.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
I'm no psychiatrist, but it looks like you're probably a borderline schizophrenic. Please fill out this form and return it to ATS as soon as possible.

Schizo Form

Thank you!

You are sick. Sorry but it is about time somebody here said it out loud. Frankly I don't know why you come to this site nor what the attraction of it is to you. If I was a mod you would have been banned long ago.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Banned for what? I didn't do anything wrong. At least I don't think I did. I attempted to explain why I didn't state my entire position before now, and judging by your subsequent posts can you blame me?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Nicely spotted MrPenny my thoughts were along the same line.

For someone who got a job in a car wash TheDarkHorse you sure are eloquent with your words. I feel like i know you from somewhere. Every one has their own style of writing, yours is familiar. However i am truly intrigued to here the rest of your story.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
You are sick. Sorry but it is about time somebody here said it out loud. Frankly I don't know why you come to this site nor what the attraction of it is to you. If I was a mod you would have been banned long ago.

Now, now, take it easy. Nobody's trying to hurt you. But I would suggest that you read the information provided at this link. I believe it could be of help to you.

LINK

And may God Bless YOU!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Banned for what? I didn't do anything wrong. At least I don't think I did. I attempted to explain why I didn't state my entire position before now, and judging by your subsequent posts can you blame me?

I believe he was talking to Enkidu, not to you. Go ahead and finish, some of us here want to hear the rest of what you have to say.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Those who may have a passing interest in the rest, email me. I'll send it to you. -paul

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Now, now, take it easy. Nobody's trying to hurt you. But I would suggest that you read the information provided at this link. I believe it could be of help to you.

LINK

And may God Bless YOU!

How about you take your own advice and get a little help yourself, hmmmmm?

Help for Enkidu

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
As I have said many times before, if it is a hoax, the hoaxer will hang himself if you let him keep talking.

One thing he says that I have heard before from abductees is that the room, walls, ship, seemed to be alive or organic in nature.

This is borderline and I also believe we should let him finish his story before the onslaught starts. although, mrpenny has found a chink in the armour.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Come on people let him finish the story. After that we will see.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
As I have said many times before, if it is a hoax, the hoaxer will hang himself if you let him keep talking.

One thing he says that I have heard before from abductees is that the room, walls, ship, seemed to be alive or organic in nature.

This is borderline and I also believe we should let him finish his story before the onslaught starts. although, mrpenny has found a chink in the armour.

Sadly though there is a corps of members on this site now that believe everything is a hoax until proven the truth.

The truth requires a lot of facts in order to satisfy them and of course facts are always arguable by the status quo.

Now addressing your comment, I would expect an abductee to have parallels in their story with those of other abductees so I cannot fathom why that requires this person to be a hoaxer?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join