It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea seriously believes they can beat the US.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The government own's most of china's companys.

Wow... Unbelievable how people can post things that are utterly false here at ATS. Ignorance of the PRC, however paradoxical, is at it's best here. The LARGE majority of China's companies are PRIVATELY owned.

Those companys sell there good's to Wall-Mart so boycott Wall-Mart and we will cripple china's
millitary so they could no give NK all those weapon's for they will have none to give.

LOL, do you think that China's military is 100% based on sales at Wal-Mart, or even exports to the US? Oh my Lord... It gets funnier everytime. Boycotting Wal-Mart... China wouldn't even feel a pinch. IF a trade war broke out between the US and China, you can rest assured that both sides would suffer GREATLY, not only China.

Wasn't it a Korean (or at least an Asian) who cried for his life on an Al-queda video? I don't post this to be disrespectful, just to show that what you posted isn't exactly true.

How does this remotely prove that Asians aren't willing to die for their country. (I'm not saying they do, or tyring to prove that they do)

[edit on 18-6-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt

How does this remotely prove that Asians aren't willing to die for their country. (I'm not saying they do, or tyring to prove that they do)

[edit on 18-6-2006 by k4rupt]

Because he also posted that koreans are some sort of Rambo-like fighters and if you captured one they would take you with them while they die. The truth is, the buckle like a belt just like the rest of us, they aren't special. Did anyone see the report around the same time of the italian who was killed in Iraq? That guy was a man, he wouldn't let the captures shoot him from behind, he looked right at them and said "This is how an Italian dies"...now that's impressive, not some guy crying "please!!!!!! I know your life is important, but MY LIFE IS IMPORTANT..WAAAAHHHHHH"

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Okay... so you find two examples - one as an Italian, and one as a Korean and you justify that all Italians are not afraid of death while Koreans cry for the lives when confronted with the same situation? I... for the life of me... cannot figure out how your justification remotely makes sense.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt
Okay... so you find two examples - one as an Italian, and one as a Korean and you justify that all Italians are not afraid of death while Koreans cry for the lives when confronted with the same situation? I... for the life of me... cannot figure out how your justification remotely makes sense.

Neither can I, you cannot make comparisons likes this with only two individuals.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I don't have problems with hard trainning soldiers.
The problem with N Korean ppl is that their society is not open minded, due to their not so open minded government, and their lack of technology and money.

and no, I don't think they seriously believe they can defeat the US. They just hate the US, like those Iraqis.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join