It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Highjacker's DNA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
To start this thread, I'd like to talk about Zarqawi and his DNA.

They were able to find a relative of Zarqawi to match his DNA. Now, why couldn't we positively match the suspected highjacker's DNA with one of their relatives?

When the pentagon DNA analysis came out, they identified all of the passengers by DNA but the highjackers. They just assumed that the other bodies found were the highjackers and didn't go further to identify them. If Zarqawi's relatives were willing to give their DNA for his identification, I would think that the highjacker's relatives would also be willing to do the same. So, why didn't we persue getting the highjacker's identification through DNA testing? I just think it's another example of the BS "investigation" of 9/11. Comments.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well, maybe so, but DNA testing has gotten a little more advanced by now. And on top of that, if all the passenger bodies were accounted for (were they?) then the remaining bodies would be the hijackers.

But wait, maybe it was the government, yes, THE GOVERNMENT that staged the whole hijacking!!!!!

I'll admit, the government did a pretty bad job investigating, and even worse job at handling evidence, but something would have leaked out by now if this was an inside job on the whole, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth
Well, maybe so, but DNA testing has gotten a little more advanced by now. And on top of that, if all the passenger bodies were accounted for (were they?) then the remaining bodies would be the hijackers.

Why would they just assume though and not try and find the real identity of the bodies? But 2 days after 9/11 (maybe sooner, can't remember) they had the photos of and names of the highjackers? Just doesn't make sense.

But wait, maybe it was the government, yes, THE GOVERNMENT that staged the whole hijacking!!!!!

Where did I even insinuate that the government did it? Please don't put words in my mouth.

*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Civility.

[edit on 14/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Griff, I wasn't insinuating that you said it was the government, I am just making light of what most CT's scream. thats all. I dont know alot about 911, it is just too far fetched for me that the government would 100% do all of this against their own country.

*SNIP*
[edit on 14/6/06 by Mouth]

Mod Edit: Civility.

[edit on 14/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If there are supposed hijackers walking around alive today, I would guess that they won't be able to find family members to match the DNA to. You can't match DNA to something that you don't know.

As far as leaks go Mouth. If in fact this was a conspiracy what would lead you to believe that something of this magnitude would be leaked? For something like this to take place, wouldn't you think that the people involved would be behind such an idea 100% from the get-go and fully believed in this idea? I don't think it would be so hard in this day and age to find people committed (and I mean that literally) enough to do such a thing. Lots of wack jobs out there capable enough in training and knowledge to carry it out and yet wacky enough that people would not even listen to them even if they did leak it. It could be a possibility but who knows, I just think its not an absolute positive that there would or could be a leak.

I just keep wishing I could just wake up one morning and find out this was all just a big long nightmare and everything was back to normal.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth
Geez man, take it easy.

[edit on 14/6/06 by Mouth]

Sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like I was directing that to you. If that's how you took it, sorry.

p.s. I don't believe either that the government was behind this 100%. But, I do at least think they may have had a hand in it. Even if it was just complacency.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
If there are supposed hijackers walking around alive today, I would guess that they won't be able to find family members to match the DNA to. You can't match DNA to something that you don't know.

That's kind of what I'm trying to get at. If these suspected highjackers are walking around telling the BBC that they had nothing to do with it, why wouldn't we use DNA to aquit them? We could still see that their DNA or their relatives DNA doesn't match the bodies of the real highjackers. Then the blame game that the government pulled wouldn't hold water. But, I guess if you are a part of the government and you did have a hand in this, you wouldn't want DNA analysis because it would blow the roof off your theory of who did it.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Unless the whole zarquawithingy is the lie... Maybe they just want us to think they got him? It could also be his famiily are buddies with the GoOvernment, like Osama's are...

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Unless the whole zarquawithingy is the lie... Maybe they just want us to think they got him? It could also be his famiily are buddies with the GoOvernment, like Osama's are...

yeah, i'm a bit surprised that more people don't comment on this. the bin ladens are TIGHT with the US Gov't, not to mention Saudia Arabia itself.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by el cid

Originally posted by AgentSmith

yeah, i'm a bit surprised that more people don't comment on this. the bin ladens are TIGHT with the US Gov't, not to mention Saudia Arabia itself.

Right the Bin Ladens are tight with the US Gov't, but they have a huge family, and Osama has nothing to do with his family anymore, none of them have seen him in years.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
That's actually a very helpful situation when you're trying to get DNA to make a comparison with though, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
But, I guess if you are a part of the government and you did have a hand in this, you wouldn't want DNA analysis because it would blow the roof off your theory of who did it.

I dunno if those articles ever proved to be legit or not, because it seemed that not such a big deal was made out of it, and really if this were true, a big deal should have been made out of it, because that would mean that we don't really know who those other people were and its highly possible they might not all have been Muslim Arab fanatics, they could have been anyone with a few fanatics sprinkled in for effect.

Pie

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
My biggest gripe with the whole thing is....why wouldn't they want to find out exactly who the highjackers were? I mean, finding an ID and just assuming because he was muslim that he's the highjacker? I'm mostly talking about the pentagon in this thread because obviously, the bodies on the other three planes weren't found (as far as I can remember). Also, how do they know that those IDs weren't faked? A DNA analysis would give them the correct answer, yet they didn't even try? Shotty investigation at the very least.

top topics

join