It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

worlds largest home improvement retailer on the ganja!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
whats going on with homes depot man? they sparking it up over there or something.

cnn article

is this the new dealer? lol

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
whats a dude got to do to get some responses around here? perhaps i should turn to creating hoax posts. that seems to get everyones attention.

:bash:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
whats a dude got to do to get some responses around here?

Honestly, build it and they will come

Starting A New Thread

I was watching this on CNN yesterday when it was "Breaking News".

3 kilos of coc aine and, I think 40# of marijuana packed inside a vanity, purchased at Home Depot by a contractor. They had replaced the [heavy] marble top with one on lesser weight to allow for the drugs, and to Not draw suspicion. Quite a clever approach, yet I woud have to think the investigation should start at the factory it was imported from. ?

I hadn't noticed your post until now, and I'm rather surprised this is the only coverage it received on ATS ?!

... perhaps i should turn to creating hoax posts. that seems to get everyones attention.

NOT a good idea. :shk:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I was hoping someone would post this.
If found it so funny and wanted to post it myself but couldn't find the original article.

I am of two minds with this -- If I found it would I

1. Turn it in
  2. Have a big party.

Someone else suggested selling it and buying a whole new bathroom.

To each his own I guess.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

whats a dude got to do to get some responses around here?

Honestly, build it and they will come

Starting A New Thread

I was watching this on CNN yesterday when it was "Breaking News".

3 kilos of coc aine and, I think 40# of marijuana packed inside a vanity, purchased at Home Depot by a contractor. They had replaced the [heavy] marble top with one on lesser weight to allow for the drugs, and to Not draw suspicion. Quite a clever approach, yet I woud have to think the investigation should start at the factory it was imported from. ?

thats cleaver. i didnt know about that. did they find out who was doing this.. or rather...who they think was running this operation? i thought that perhaps someone from the inside... the prisons was running a business using vanities as the medium for the transportation of marijuana. prisoners often times make these things.... labor intensive jobs.

I hadn't noticed your post until now, and I'm rather surprised this is the only coverage it received on ATS ?!

thnx.

... perhaps i should turn to creating hoax posts. that seems to get everyones attention.

NOT a good idea. :shk:

yeh i agree... i was just making a point.

[edit on 15-6-2006 by krossfyter]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkie the Wondersnail
I was hoping someone would post this.
If found it so funny and wanted to post it myself but couldn't find the original article.

I am of two minds with this -- If I found it would I

1. Turn it in
  2. Have a big party.

Someone else suggested selling it and buying a whole new bathroom.

To each his own I guess.

what about sell it off?

lol

im not sure what i would do. i think i would give it away to my friends. or make lots of friends with it!!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I dunno what I would have done if I found a big surprise inside my brand new bathroom cabinet! Hmmm 245,000 bucks could not only buy me a new cabinet, and bathroom but a new house to boot!

Guess its the Home De Pot from here on in!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Guess its the Home De Pot from here on in!

yeh really.... its ironic.. now this bit of news may just help them out from a consumer standpoint more then it hurts.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I used to work for home depot. I heard of numerous times where they had problems with this and similar things. Not much surprises me about that cheese D*** outfit.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
cheese D*** outfit???

LOL

top topics

join