It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 2 weeks you may have the answer to underground civilizations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Just to bring up some discussion again in this topic and hopefully draw some conclusions (if any :@@

Have we heard anything from this guy? It still troubles me that he happened to have 500 something points on here, so he was obviously contributing a lot. It would have been much easier for me to swallow if he only had 14 points and decided to pull the hoax, but it seemed like he was a big contributer to the community! Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone picked up any info along the way about the final chapter to this odd tale of caving adventure.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
No he only has fifteen posts so hasnt posted much on the site..however it is odd that he has not replied or gotten back to us.....

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
cave spelunkers -0
aliens -1

too bad he didn't leave a way to contact his second of kin...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Dude, this is messed up. He hasn't posted again in a long time.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
cave spelunkers -0
aliens -1

too bad he didn't leave a way to contact his second of kin...

and the over voice says: "game over!"

methinks the OP either forgot about ats and his self proclaimed mission to bring the masses the truth.....he got eaten by vicious reptilian underground overlords(wow that sounds weird when you say it out loud), or he fell in a hole and got eaten by mice...with little teeth......and sharp little claws......and dead black zombie eyes.

thought i'd give a nice visual for my idea of horrific death by evil mice from the underworld....

anyways....oh yeah back on topic...one of those options, or he never went and is embarrased to come back.

although i really wish he/she would come back and let us know either way, cliff hangars suck man!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
again some kid announces grand intentions then realises he is dealing with a huge society here who do not suffer fools gladly. Its deny ignorace writ large. Im proud of this forum and its - ok you have a story - but if you dont get lost attitude. In my book its

ATS 1

Troll 0

In this case (once again)

Off to chat to do some VJ'ing

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If you look at calicuttc's last post on ats, it was on 4-7-2006. Also,

Originally posted by The Conspiracy Follower
It seems the guy was on ATS at 6/7/2006.

And according to kuhl's post on 8-7-2006, this is about 3 weeks after calicttc was supposed to return. And what is the name of the thread?
My guess is this guy never went to this place. He may have intended to, but he mostly likely didnt go.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by JohnDoe43]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
he got eaten by vicious reptilian underground overlords(wow that sounds weird when you say it out loud), or he fell in a hole and got eaten by mice...with little teeth......and sharp little claws......and dead black zombie eyes.

Yikes!

He really shoulda' contacted with one of the local spelunkers to act as a guide. Oh well, can't say he wasn't warned.

Vicious reptilian underground overlords or sharply clawed rodents with dead black zombie eyes +1

Amateur spelunker with delusions of grandeur -1

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
There's still one option:

in a few days, he hits the thread and posts some photos of him and his new alien buddies drinking beer together in a beautiful underground cathedral... and a few photos of a stone which reads "Balin, son of Fundin..."

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This thread is so interesting. I've never heard about these caves.

There is a thread posted today about John Lears opinions on some of these caves.

I sure do wish he would come back and let us know what happened.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
hmmm all i can say is bring a huhe reel of thin steel thread cable to find your way back,you may need other sources of light but eletric,as they said there may be eletromagnetic interferance.Oxygen tanks may also be a good idea.Water filters in case you find water. i would also recommend a guide,or at least have a guide give you a breifing of saftey and what to do in any situation,maybe a book guide too-
goodluck

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I suggest you watch the movie The Descent the night before for some training tips.....

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This was a complete and total waste of my time. It's like starting an interesting sci-fi book only to find the last 75% of it is gone.

Oh well, would have been an interesting tale to hear had he come back on here to post an update.

We always hear about underground cities and such (secret government installations or co-ops with aliens building such cities). I even sat down at a poker game with some friends from work a few weeks back and heard a pretty amazing tale from someone that would have been the last person I would have thought would say something like it.

It's off topic but I might as well tell it quickly now that I brought it up. He is a fire fighter that works in the southwest states trying to contain wild fires. He is one of the most down to earth, truthful guys you could ever meet so when he started looking around nervously and said that he has a story to tell that we wouldn't believe we were all listening intently right away. Honestly, when this guy had told a story before (about events with family and such) he would jump around (on topic, not literally) and laugh here and there. They were good recollections but nothing close to this. He is one of those "my word is my bond" kind of guys that absolutely despises liars.

Anyway, his crew was working in SW Utah on some fires back in 2002 (this is what I am trying to recall. I was, at this point, not really paying too much attention and he has since left to work on some fires in the northern Cascades so the year may be incorrect. I just know that it was a few years back, not too recent). His team was considered an "A" team crew. They were very good at what they do. One day, as they are getting ready to head out, their lead gets a call from the U.S. Air Force. There seems to be a fire that they cannot handle and they needed a team that has a great deal of experience in fighting fires. The lead said that his crew was the best of the best out there (maybe arrogance, but then again, anyone who has the guts to get in the way of raging fires has my appreciation). Within 1/2 hour there was a bus there with tinted windows and off of it comes some military officials. The team is corralled onto this bus and then given some instructions.

They were to keep their heads in their laps until told differently no matter how long it takes. They guys were kind of griping about this and to make a point one of the military personel supposedly put his weapon into the face of one of the guys and restated the instruction. After that they drove for what seemed like a couple of hours at least. At one point they appear to enter a tunnel of some sort (when asked how he knew this he simple replied with a straight face, "because the sound and feel changed.") He obviously didn't feel comfortable telling this to us but I think he figured it was just 4 of his buddies. Well, they got to a point where they came to a stop.

Then, after a few seconds, they started to feel like they were going downward. He said that his stomach dropped out like when you go over a hill in a car and you're not expecting it. After what seemed like 5 minutes of going down the bus came to a stop and then moved on for about 30 seconds. It stopped and they were ordered (not asked is how he put it) to get their gear and to head out to the front of the bus. He says that when he stepped out of the bus he was completely floored. What he saw before him was one of the most dramatic sites of his life. He was in NY City. He could see that there was a nasty fire raging through a large portion of the downtown area. We asked if the twin towers were there and he said yes. He then answered that yes it was after 9-11 so it was really weird to see this. Anyway, they were told to get to work and put the fire out. They worked for more than 20 hours putting them out and didn't even get a break. The only water and food they had was what they had brought with them.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
To finish, they were ordered back onto the bus and were debriefed in a 'diligent' manner about not talking about what they saw. So, with heads down once again they were taken back to their base of operations. He says that the trip back went much faster because he was out almost instantly when he put his head down.

Anyway, he felt that he had to share it with someone. He said that he had never been so scared before in his life and just wanted to get it out of his system. I think the fact that he had about 7 beers in him helped but he sure had sobered up when telling this story.

Thought I would share. I know that there are massive underground facilities. I have seen one on Oahu that is more than 27 stories underground. The idea that there are areas the size of NY City and such is pretty hard to swallow but then again, I can't call him a liar. We really pushed him on this and told him that he was pulling our legs for a laugh. He insisted on it and then wouldn't talk about it anymore the next day. It was almost like he realized he said a little too much.

Take it for what you want. I'm only sharing a 'story' told by my friend. A story that at least makes for good sci-fi like the story about this cave. So, without any real proof we'll never really know.

I hope this guy really does come back and ties up the loose knots on this one. I hate it when a subject is started and then never finished.

My sincerest blessings.

Mike

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The articles state that there are "dangerous toxis gas clouds." I'm not so sure staying there for more than a day would be a good idea, especially going deeper into the tunnels, where oxygen is low.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whylistentome
Thought I would share. I know that there are massive underground facilities. I have seen one on Oahu that is more than 27 stories underground. The idea that there are areas the size of NY City and such is pretty hard to swallow but then again, I can't call him a liar. We really pushed him on this and told him that he was pulling our legs for a laugh. He insisted on it and then wouldn't talk about it anymore the next day. It was almost like he realized he said a little too much.

Interesting story, thanks for sharing

I have seen one on Oahu that is more than 27 stories underground.

Any more info on this? Is it a known about or secret or what?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I grew up around the Blowing Cave, and my family goes back at least 4 generations in that area. As far as I know, most people report that nobody has ever found the end of that cave. It does, however, change year to year. I've been in it a couple of times, and don't care for it. Its a bit unstable.

My grandfather says that at one point you could walk at least a half mile back in it, but now (or at least in the early 90s, the last time I was in it) you can walk about 100 yards, then you have to start crawling through the spaces. My grandfather says they used to drive their model-ts back in it and hold dances until the floor cracked and fell in.

All the best,
DrJBN

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Maybe he got lost in the cave and is still there trying to get out or eaten by the vicious reptilian underground overlords.

Makes for interesting reading either way, hope he comes back to tell us what happened even if he decided not to go for whatever reason.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by Scottish One]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by calicuttc

i havw been to blowing cave about 50 time i have been as far as you can go and a found a lot of cool thing it go 7 8 mils
no

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join