It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Ok, I feel like an idiot... I had a problem deciding where to put this post, but I wanted to focus mainly on Area 51 and not on remote viewing. Remote viewing would be used as a way to determine what -lies- in this top secret government facility. I have decided to give it a shot, if anyone else wants to try, that would be -splendid-

Plan is to have a satellite image of Area 51, mapped out. Obviously the true extent of this facility and those alike are underground....which is why remote viewing would be implemented.

Without a doubt some might be skeptical of RV, but because the CIA itself has used this method then I suppose there is some authenticity in its results.

Problem is I am no seasoned RV'er and I can't guarantee anything, which is why I was wondering if anyone tied with these interests would also give it a shot too?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You are right, alot of people are skeptical of Remote Viewing since it goes against common sense and science. But hey post any information you "view" on here, I sure would like to hear about it, after all, all of science might be wrong.

Do you have a source on the CIA using it? Did they get any results?

Also i'm not sure how you get to the conclusion that "Obviously the true extent of this facility and those alike are underground" as there is no real evidence to support the theory that there is anything underground at the groom lake facility. The thing is why build it all underground when a perfectly normal above ground building will do the job just as well and probably cost as much a tenth of the amount. I can see into those buildings in area 51 on google earth just as much as I can Cheyenne Mountain.

BTW cool avatar, I've been seeing it for days now and only just realised it moves!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
from what i understand, there are ways to block people remote viewing certain stuff, i.e government bases etc...

but you give it a try and let us know what you get. you never know.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gfad
You are right, alot of people are skeptical of Remote Viewing since it goes against common sense and science. But hey post any information you "view" on here, I sure would like to hear about it, after all, all of science might be wrong.

Do you have a source on the CIA using it? Did they get any results?

Also i'm not sure how you get to the conclusion that "Obviously the true extent of this facility and those alike are underground" as there is no real evidence to support the theory that there is anything underground at the groom lake facility. The thing is why build it all underground when a perfectly normal above ground building will do the job just as well and probably cost as much a tenth of the amount. I can see into those buildings in area 51 on google earth just as much as I can Cheyenne Mountain.

BTW cool avatar, I've been seeing it for days now and only just realised it moves!

My conclusion for Area 51 having an underground facility was because of some pictures I had seen, particularily this one:
www.menphis75.com...
But again that was my conclusion, so I certainly could be wrong.
Anyway that came from this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here are some links regarding the CIA's STARGATE program (remote viewing)..I looked to find ones that appeared to be from reliable sources:
www.fas.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
stargate.collection.free.fr...

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
That photo you've posted isn't of area 51 it can easily be identified as Lockheed Martins Helendale facility. It is used to calculate the RCS of prototypes.
Tom Mahood's Bluefire site on Helendale

Out of those doors comes a 105 ft high pylon for mounting prototypes onto to calculate their RCS.

There are no ramps/tunnels going underground at Groom Lake.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I did skim when I was looking through those pictures, so I may have jumped by that one saying it was a lockheed facility and not area 51. Thanks for checking up on it.

And as far as area 51 goes, all I can go on is from the satellite view.

top topics

join