It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paladin and The4 status as opposed to writer or fighter?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Greetings all, i hope you are well.

I was just surfin through the threads and forums when i came across something really odd...
On the first page of the members list, there are two users in there with strange status designations? One is Paladin and one is the4 , i was just wonderin how did this happen? and what does it mean? im really confused

Cheers
Omega

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
They are something to do with a 'the rings' game that we had on ATS a couple of years back. there are loads of threads in the sponsored games forum if you want to figure out what it was all about. It all made my brain hurt too much , so I didn't get involved!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
ahhhh ok.
has anyone else played it??
is it difficult?

Omega

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
well from what I remember, it did take an awful lot of figuring out. The prize was good, gold ATS rings and a whole new board of their own for the winners. Thats how the ignorance denied board came about.If you check out the admin over there, you'll find the four winners of the game.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
oh cool pantha,
spewin though mate i thought i could play

anyway no worries mate .

Omega

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I played it a while back. It was axtremely hard, or at least it was for me. We had to use clues and such given to us by "the4" to find these Online Rings. PLus on top of winning the rings, the four winners got their own website, which is Ignorance Denied. I was just missed being a ring bearer, as one was found in the Sports Discussion Board SportTawk. After coming up just short on that one, I basically gave up on the others.

top topics

join