It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over FIFTY earthquakes in the last several hours in Alaska and still counting

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by minister117
Its the DEVIL pushing his way out of his earthly tomb. God made earth to imprison him, and we ruined Gods plan with pollution, deceit, lies, and constant killinf. we are making the devil stronger and the earth weaker. The eastern countries are right...... The devil WILL come form the west, and we americans let him out. I hope we are all ready to accept that responsibility when its time.

gag me with a southern baptist please!!! Spare me your histronics.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have my own theory about what might be going on. I had another sighting on 6-13 and have had lots of interesting thoughts since then. If this keeps hitting the oil pipe line I think the price of oil may go up from 3.16 a gallong to 6.13 a gallon.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
With all the shaking around Alaska and the recent movement in northern California, take a look at how quiet the Juan De Fuca plate is right now.
www.ess.washington.edu...

This subduction zone usually has more activity, but not right now.
With everything moving to the north and south I can only speculate that more pressure is building along the edge of this plate.

The BIG ONE could be comeing for the Pacific North West...............

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I see someone thinks that it is the devil

Well, we need = time, so I think it is the FSM with indigestion

From the most holy book To Serve Man we have this:

And all non pasta freaks shall perish under a wave of tomato sauce! And thy cries shall rise up unto FSM, but FSM will hear thy cries not, for thou art a dieting generation. And thy sound shalt be AAAARRRGGH!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
well it has been a while since one has happened in ak. nearly 2 hours. so maybe it's over.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

From the most holy book To Serve Man

This episode always cracked me up! What a classic!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
well it has been a while since one has happened in ak. nearly 2 hours. so maybe it's over.

Two more in the last half hour

I'm sure this is somewhere else in the thread, but the list I have been following is at

earthquake.usgs.gov...

This list is centered at 55°N, 180°W and takes into account only about 10 degrees (basically all the activity near Adak, AK for the last day or two).

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Four within 20 min

MAP 2.6 2006/06/15 17:38:02 19.830 -156.131 16.3 HAWAII REGION, HAWAII
MAP 4.0 2006/06/15 17:29:39 51.731 176.962 1.0 RAT ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
MAP 3.4 2006/06/15 17:27:04 51.830 176.953 10.0 RAT ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
MAP 3.6 2006/06/15 17:19:19 51.731 176.962 1.0 RAT ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Still no national news coverage.

The NOAA site for Tsunami warnings has a map that lists recent earthquakes.

It has not issued any Tsunami warnings, but it has issued statements recognizing the event.
wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov...

Hopefully it is just a way to relieve pressure safely and nothing bad comes of this.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack 51
Still no national news coverage.

The NOAA site for Tsunami warnings has a map that lists recent earthquakes.

It has not issued any Tsunami warnings, but it has issued statements recognizing the event.
wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov...

Hopefully it is just a way to relieve pressure safely and nothing bad comes of this.

I think we all hope that´s the only reason for this seismic increase... Though it is amazing, interesting and...worrying.

Tonight is one of the best nights to watch for the planets and stars (see the other thread)... Until the 17th, the Day of the Sky watch...

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Please, take a look to the external image I enclose and share with us what you felt looking to it.

Source
Earthquake review

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ptolomeo
Please, take a look to the external image I enclose and share with us what you felt looking to it.

Source
Earthquake review

Thirst thing I thought......wow im glad to live in Europe, Netherlands!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
BTW
I forgot to enclose my first thought:

Mine was:

Wauw!!!!

I have to share this...

[edit on 15-6-2006 by Ptolomeo]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
well my first thought was holy cow (well that was the edited version)

its actually quite scary thinking of all this activity going on just now i mean will it lead to somthing much bigger and worse or is it just the earth having hiccups

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I posted this one on another thread, but i wanted to share it with you in case you're interested.

briansprediction.com...

I dont know if these claims are true.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yes, I read your previous post and Brian´s notes... Thank you for sharing.
No idea if it will happen or not...

What we can certify is that we have a lot of activity these days, volcanic, tectonic, seismic, solar, geomagnetic (today)...

Who knows what will happen next?

And, are we really prepared for what could happen?

Just a thought...
Someone told me that the most important Net Servers are located on zones where an earthquake could occur and leave many of us without connection...

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
wow that guys dream prediction is really ironic, maybe too good to be a coincidance.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Hello DearWife, we are on the same page! I am eyeing the Moon, and you are watching the Sun! These do have an effect. Everything is finely tuned, and electromagnetic activity is far more powerful than gravitational fields(depending of course on the application

Matyas - Actually, I had went back and saw your post right after I posted mine. I was wondering about the moon also. I'm no expert at all this but was interested in who else may have taken note of celestial activity.

Besides the current solar activity, do not forget this information I posted on June, the 15th.

Ptolomeo - I'll take note of this, thing here is that we've been experiencing unusual cloud coverage in the (SF) Bay Area. So far, today has been pretty sunny but I thought the same thing yesturday till the clouds started rolling in around the afternoon.

I woke up right before 5:30 feeling a big single tremor or thump, which made my building make sound. Having read this thread yesterday about the earthquakes, I woke up fast, then went to the USGS.gov site, and sure enough there was a 4.7!!

Senior Conspiriocio - I'm across in Oaktown...personally, I didn't feel anything, and when I saw your post, I asked my mother and husband if they felt anything but they didn't either. Usually we are sensitive to feeling the quakes that rattle here, but last night there was a shoot out at like 2am across the street so we all didn't fall asleep till like 4 in the morn. Geesh...Maybe it's the ions in the air or something.

God Bless

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
DearWife - Sorry that you cannot watch it... It has to be unique...

On the other hand, we´ll have to keep an eye on it and try to match it with Earth events.
(Just in case it is related).

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
On a side note, could this being the fastest growuing thread on ATS ever? 14 pages in less than 2 days? thats fast.

[edit on 6/15/2006 by Schmidt1989]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join