It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome Fellow Truth Seekers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
My name is Blake and I live in the chunk of land, America refers to as Minnesota. I began my research a good 5 years ago, but didn't get on the right track until about a year ago. I grew up believing in Jesus Christ, but didn't go to church per say. I watched many scholars on the television including my favorite in the beginning Dr. Arnold Murray. He brought me to the interest of researching The Bible and doing the translations myself. Although he would not agree with what my beliefs are now. I invested in a Companion Bible and a Strong’s Concordance. I also invested in Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew-English Lexicon, and a Thayer Greek-English Lexicon, and I also purchased a Greens Interlinear Bible 4 Volume Edition which I highly recommend for deep research into The Bible; also any works by E. W. Bullinger.

After doing this for a few years, I began to wonder if The Bible is the true word of God and everyone else who believes a different religion is going to fail and perish in everlasting flames, but then what kind of loving God are we serving. “I do not mean to offend anyone with my research, or beliefs and I do not wish to press them on anyone. If you do not agree with me I am fine with that, Just ignore me or speak your peace and be done, I will not chastise you for your believes and I expect the same respect.” Let’s get back to the topic at hand. I believe this is unfair because 99% of people believe of the faith that they do because they grew up with that as a religion, or had a religion pressed on them so hard that they decided to rebel. Most people who were born into a Christian family or just came into Christianity because it helped them when they were in a tough spot; if they had been born into Hindu family somewhere is Asia or wherever, they would have grabbed hold of the Hindu faith and proclaimed that the word of God under most circumstances. I personally do not proclaim myself Christian anymore. Not to mention if you research the origins of religions, you will find that the Christian religion is a copy of the Egyptian religion, the only reason this hasn’t been found out earlier is only in the last 50 years or so have we been able to properly translate Egyptian Hieroglyphics. If you don’t believe me check me out, I highly recommend the book That Old-Time Religion: the Story of Religious Foundations by Jordan Maxwell for a good start.

So what Religion am I if I am not Christian? I have read many different religions sacred books, and still am reading many different religious texts. I have read The Holy Qur’an, Bhagavad-Gita although I have not finished that one yet. I have also read many Gnostic texts, and many other miscellaneous documents. After all of this, I began to realize that most of the religious texts have the same general ideas. God coming down to help man, in many of the religions dieing for our sins, a great deal of the general rules are about the same as well, be kind to one another, unless they are of a different religion, even though they are all so close, how does one choose the right one. “Now once again I am not here to make anyone question their belief in God. I believe in God. I prefer to use a different word because the word God is associated with religion. I prefer the word source, or creator, or an energy force. Spirituality and Religion are two different things. I can believe in a creator, and believe in being nice to people and doing things that I think will make it happy. I do not wish to say Him or Her for I do not believe it has a sex.”

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ponder this for a moment, has religion caused more of a positive or a negative effect on this planet. How many wars have been created in the name of religion, how many peace treaties have been created because of religion? There is no doubting that there have been far more wars created and are still being created in the name of religion than peace treaties. The idea of religion in my opinion needs to be abolished, and an age a spirituality and forgiveness needs to brought in. If you want to worship a God that in your eyes is a horse with three heads or what ever that is fine by me. In my eyes it’s the same God as mine, you just get a different visual picture in your head. As long as you are not hurting anyone against their will in any way, I am ok with your beliefs. So am I saying that all the ancient texts are lies and such? NO I am not. I believe many of these texts were the beliefs of many cultures and there is a message in all of them. Many of these texts are bias to the view and perspective the people of that culture had of the outside world, and what experiences they had with it. Almost all major texts for example speak of a flood that encompassed the earth. I believe this flood did occur. I’m not going to go into details on this in this post, but I will point you in the direction of Michael Tsarion’s work.

I have invested well over a grand into books and lectures by many authors that are common names I’m sure on this site. If you haven’t heard of some of these names I highly recommend you check into them: David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion, Len Horowitz, Fritz Springmeier, Jim Marrs, and many others. I will be making many posts to let my research be known.

My beliefs are constantly changing and this research is very exciting. I have only covered a small peace of my research and have been very brief on my beliefs. I highly recommend you research this stuff for yourself. I have also done research in the area of The Illuminati, Freemasonry, Mind Control, Symbolism, Alien Abduction, the infamous Reptilian, and many, many, other subjects. I want to thank everyone for taking to time to read through this and I hope to learn a great deal more information by conversing my research with other with the same passion, and to start helping spread the word of the Conspiracy, and horrible things that lie beneath the eyes of so many. “Maybe even one day you will see me performing lectures at Conspiracy Con, Or just on my own who knows.” I was once blind and am only now beginning to see the world for what it is. This can be a wonderful place, but it is up to us to change it into that place. I preach the idea of love; war will not solve this problem only love. If anyone has anyone questions feel free to pick my brain, and am always willing to listen and to converse. I hope to get to know many of you, and thank you for welcoming me into this community.

Alternate Historical Researcher,

Blake K. Stoltman

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, BStoltman!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Need help with the site? Find it here. ---->ATS help files

------------------------------------------

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.
Check out some of these forums on BelowTopSecret

General Chit Chat

Chit Chat Subjects

Travel
Jokes, Puns & Pranks
Folk Tales & Urban Legends
Food & Cooking
Relationships
People
Faith, Spirituality, & Theology
Health & Wellness
Rant
Members
Dreams & Personal Predictions

Arts & Entertainment

General Entertainment Discussion
Video Games
Television
Movies
Music
Comics
Fantasy & Science Fiction
Literature
Member Art

Computers & Internet

Computer Help
Website Design
Interesting Websites

Mechanic 32.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!
All The Secrets

new topics

top topics

join