It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Vou

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ok so iv been having alot of deja vou and am doubting reality as we speak. Can anyone explain to me why i have dreams of my own future 100% the same. Why iv demonstrated TK before?

I highly doubt anything around me is real anymore, just a computer illusion. Sure you say how can someone program a universe? Well iv never been to outerspace so how do i know its real? Im starting to freak out and am thinking about suicide. I also can see something around every object/living thing, looks like an energy field. Its faint but iv been noticing it for over 5 years now. Any explanations would be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Man i don't have any answers for you but if your thinking about suicide thats not the answer, it might help you but to be honest it is a very selfish thing to do it would be devastating to every one that cares about you, i have been in similar situation were every thing and every one made no since i thought i was going crazy but someone convinced me to go to the emergency room and things slowly got better i would suggest the same for you, go now and hang in there.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
ok, dude first off you don't need to think about suicide. Obviously you have a special ability, don't look at it as something bad. You have a gift!! And yes if you are seriously thinking about please go talk to someone. Think about all the people you would hurt if you were gone, very selfish thing to do indeed.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I can say without a doubt you are in your early teenage years.

I can say such because I was exactly like you when I was 13 years old, and I watched ALOT of "The Matrix" and got hooked on the idea. I felt that we were all caught up in an illusion, and I felt that there was no real purpose with life.

At that time I began to think about cutting my wrist with a razor... Of course I was chicken I guess or something held me back from doing it. Don't take me wrong, because I ain't afraid of death.

After that 'episode' (an episode that lasted half a year), I met a guy while in my "dark stage of life" that had lost his little brother in a car accident if I recall right. He had started to meditate on his own. We had a long conversation about why he chose to meditate and how one could learn how to meditate by himself (as I thought you needed a sensai). After our conversation I wanted to cut myself agian, but not because of the illusion, now it was merely because I wanted to explore, and see what would happen if one died. I was hoping that I was merely go into a deep sleep forever. Agian, I coulden't cut.

Third and last time was later when I had started becoming very engaged in meditation. I remember I had future predictions in my dreams after that, and when the future event would start, I would have huge deja vu's and time would seem to stand still for a few seconds. I can't remember why I wanted to end my life this last time, but I think it was because I had no-one to love in my life. And by then I realized I was alone.

From then on I began to learn about Buddha and God, and I learned more about meditation, I learned about Out-Of-Body-Experience and the Astral world, I learned about lucid dreams, Yoga, Tai Chi and Martial Arts. Basic study that inspired me to do something with my life.

So the core of this post was; People will say that it would be selfish to take your own life, because it would hurt so many of those that love you. My oppinion is this; it is your life and it is not selfish to take your own life. But in the end, what would that do you? My best advice would be this; find something you love, and dedicate yourself to it. Find a faith and begin to believe in what others do not. When that happens you will begin to see your purpose with life, and escape from the illusion.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Art0_Saar1
Ok so iv been having alot of deja vou and am doubting reality as we speak. Can anyone explain to me why i have dreams of my own future 100% the same. Why iv demonstrated TK before?

I highly doubt anything around me is real anymore, just a computer illusion. Sure you say how can someone program a universe? Well iv never been to outerspace so how do i know its real? Im starting to freak out and am thinking about suicide. I also can see something around every object/living thing, looks like an energy field. Its faint but iv been noticing it for over 5 years now. Any explanations would be appreciated.

first of, what age are you?
then understand that there are others to that have these feelings and thoughts, but i understand that it is hard to talk about such things in the real world. around you there may be hardly anyone that understands, so you feel that you are alone and out of touch with others.
things like you describe can mess you up, when trying to live a normal life. but what i would do is like one of the others say, is to find something you enjoy which you can put all those energies into. this will help and keep your mind of those certain things.
one of the worst things that can happen to a person is when you feel or know something bad is going to happen to you in your life and it happens to turn out that way. you start to wonder what is happenng, and do we really have any choices at all in our lifes. so i understand if something like this may happen to you or others.

also talking about paranormal stuff on this board may not be the way to go, because others may not have an open mind, and not understand on here. there must be countless books on these subjects today, but the best thing would be to talk to someone about it. i gurantee that someone has gone through what you are going through, so do not think you are alone in your situation.

also if you had the choice between dying or trying to live a life, however hard, would you not just give living a life a go. sometimes when just doing something is far easier in reality to do than thinking about it.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Dude...don't kill yourself. I'd like to hear more about these events you're talking about.

[edit on 14-6-2006 by mooonhoxe]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
There is also a saying, which I can't remember correctly, but it says that the easiest path is not always the wisest to take. In this case, suicide is the easiest but maybe not the best.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Thats the best advice i have for you...

Self help books are what you need right now, your "soul" is desperate for spiritual help.
I suggest eastern religions, since they have more appreciation for the "energy that moves us"

Watching that particular movie will open up a much better understanding of "your place" in this universes creation...

I had several people who could see auras come to my book store, and I was usually able to help them find a better understanding... one that allowed them to cope with the unique gifts.

You need to also find those coping mechanisms, that allow you to "find your understanding"

I can not show you, but you will know when you find it.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Art

To be honest I know where you are coming from.
I have had these 'incidents' for about 15 years now. I am in my late 20's now.
Its not so much deja vu, but more like I will be doing something ordinary (working, chatting with a friend or the like) when I will 'remember' something. Usually something that I have seen or felt or something.

I can never place where or when this event actually happened.
(For the purposes of this post, I will refer to these incidents as me remembering the event)

Then sometime (a month, a year, a few years) later, the exact same event occurs.

For example, and this is 100% true, I had a memory of my gf at the time deciding she wanted a break for a while. The thing was things were going very well at the time, and there was no reason for this. But I still remembered it.
I remember being in my car, having this discussion with her, with a few snippets of my conversation.

Approx 6 months later, we had this conversation, exactly as i had remembered.

I never told anyone about this, until i 'remembered' seeing a friend cheating on another friend.
In order to prove this (to myself and a close friend) I wrote this down, put it in an envelope, and both myself and my friend signed the envelope, along the back, over the sticky part. I didn't tell him the reason (in case I was mad)!
The intention was that I would show this note to him when when the cheating became public knowledge.
Just under a year later, this cheating came out, and I showed my friend. He was gob smacked by this, and I explained to him what the story was, and filled him in.

Also, at the time I started noticing this (i was about 14 at the time, and was starting to really get into UFO and the paranormal) I felt I was going insane. Literally.
The thought of suicide did cross my mind, more than once, but in the end rationality
prevailed, and I am still here, and enjoying life.
In fact, almost from the beginning, I have always 'known' that I would never live to see my 39th birthday (which coindentally is in 2013, which means that if things pan out the way I expect, my 38th b'day would be just in 2012 -
) in a car crash.

Once I started researching this in more detail over the last number of years, I have put it down to one main thing:
Over the years various claims have been predicted - some with more success than others. I firmly beleive that just in the way some people can see (visually) further than others, we can do the same with the future. Some people are more inclined towards it, than onther. We depend so much on technology now, that we have lost part of what it is to be human, the 'supernatural' part if you will. Very few people experiment with this now as the majority of people treat fore-sight as hokum.

My advise to you on this is talk to someone about it, a friend, a family member, someone here on ATS, even a counsellor if you think it will help, but don't take the easy way out.

Life really is too precious to waste.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by psycho matic
In fact, almost from the beginning, I have always 'known' that I would never live to see my 39th birthday (which coindentally is in 2013, which means that if things pan out the way I expect, my 38th b'day would be just in 2012 -
) in a car crash.

I believe that the future is only made out by what choices are made in the present. I don't believe in coincidence, but in choice. And you can choose to die on your 39th birthday, or you can choose to live. Of course, we can live in another future which is based on coincidence, and those who live in such future are those who do not have sufficient awareness to see past coincidence. So one has to learn how to see what choices will trigger which events, and when.

And I might also add, I had experienced exactly what psycho matic said, though not to such an extent as he had, and I haven't had a deja vu for a very long time.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile

) in a car crash.

I believe that the future is only made out by what choices are made in the present. I don't believe in coincidence, but in choice. And you can choose to die on your 39th birthday, or you can choose to live. Of course, we can live in another future which is based on coincidence, and those who live in such future are those who do not have sufficient awareness to see past coincidence. So one has to learn how to see what choices will trigger which events, and when.

And I might also add, I had experienced exactly what psycho matic said, though not to such an extent as he had, and I haven't had a deja vu for a very long time.

i believe that life is half destiny and half to do with choices. you have a destiny, that will lead you to a certain point, whether you make a choice to do this or that at a certain point in your life.

i know where youre coming from, because when i was younger i also had a believe that something was going to happen to me. i tried to change it, but it happened anyway, so i believe you are born, that certain things are going to happen in your life. how you get to those points, is up to you. but you will get there in the end.

i believe which ever way i took in my life at that time, my life would of ended up similar to it is today. this is something that you should watch out for, because it could give you a believe that you don't actually make your oown choices in life.

the above paragraph is something you should watch out for. but also do not try to let it rule your life, or you can fall into that trap, of thinking you don't have control over your life.

life is a complex mix of choices, but i think the geezer who started this thread is actually asking are we making our own choices in life, or is it something other than us.

he should tell himself, that we do have a destiny and we do have the right to choose how we get there, so it is a mixture of both.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
he should tell himself, that we do have a destiny and we do have the right to choose how we get there, so it is a mixture of both.

You can't be so sure. As you said, life is a complex mix of choices, so why would one not be capable of choosing to change his 'destiny'?

The future is impossible to predict exactly. I got a feeling of how it actually works, but it is extremely hard to put into words so that it would make sense. I still believe that we all make out what we become, and what we will die as.

I can however give you an example; If one was told by "the future" that he would die 2050 because of cancer, i'd still say he would try to cure that cancer, and if he succeded, "the future" would shift and say that he would instead die 2057 because it was "his time to go" (like the brain stops functioning and the like) - More like "the death healthy people get in their sleep" kinda thing.

Thats my take on the future. We have choice, and we can alter anything we want. Probably very ignorant of me, but I deny the opinion that we have fixed destinies, as that means we have no choice no matter what. As you say we can do ANYTHING in between 2 points in time. What difference does that make when we'd be reaching those 2 points no matter what we do? Thus, no choice.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

) in a car crash.

I believe that the future is only made out by what choices are made in the present. I don't believe in coincidence, but in choice.
And you can choose to die on your 39th birthday, or you can choose to live.

I beleive the same thing in terms of choices and coincidences. However, I have seen and expericenced things that make me question.
Personally, I firmly do not beleive in a god being, at least in how he is portrayed in the Bible (omnipontent being, with a grand plan, and cares for each and every one of us 6billion + people on the planet)

However, I don't choose to die by 39 - to be honest I'd rather not. All I can say is I will be choosing to avoid cars for an entire year...

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Volatile - i do not think you and i have the same meaning of destiny. yep i believe that your future can change. that is why i said that it is 50-50 over a destiny and personal choice.

i come to that conclusion because of my own life's experiences. others who never take much head of what tomorrow brings, will never believe we have a destiny. also like i said above if you believed in destiny, you also have to believe that you do not have the personal freedoms or choices over your own future that everyone is told(wrongly) is what happens. we all have to believe that it is us that make our own futures, and if you do not think that, life changes for you in ways that it is hard to explain.

at the end of the day, it is my personal opinion that we are giving a destiny at birth, which can be slightly altered, but essentually stays the same. this is through my life experience, though others who have different life experiences would come to a different conclusion.

it is hard to tell you why i believe the things i do, but i would say one thing. i believe my life would always have went in a certain direction, no matter what choices i believed i was making and whatever path those choices were. essentually i would have ended up like i am now.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Andy, what exactly are your personal experiences that could lead you to this opinion?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Andy, what exactly are your personal experiences that could lead you to this opinion?

i understand your reasons for asking, but i will not go into it. we all have our reasons, and i know that there is a high chance i am right in what i say. but i understand like i say above, it you disagree.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Alright, my friend.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ok guys im not gunna kill myself just yet or for awhile. Im starting to understand that we live in a infinte universe so anything is possible you just gotta go for it. I hope my training with Tk and Predicting my own future doesnt destroy my brain completly. I still doubt the reality around me , most likely from all the Deja vou. Im gunna try and remeber my dreams of the future and kinda show off to people.. Like remeber whats going to happen before it happens and tellin somebody...

Second of all the reason for the suicide warning is becuase iv had a dream that seemed so real but it was unbelievable. Im on my way home from work i think, and i see a nuke go off in the backround of a mall i drive by after work. Then i get home and im freaking the # out. Then i turn on the Tv for the news but i dont remeber what they are talking about . Then i look out my window to see a Alien Space craft in the huge soccerfield near my place with troops running out. I leave to run to the car to esacpe but then i look up at something amazingly huge above me( either a Tsunami wave or space ship) And then i accepted my fate and woke up.

Every dream that iv had that seemed as real as everything aaround me now has been coming true over the past 5 years.. I have dreams of bein places iv never been to, seeing people iv never seen before. And then i meet these places/people in real life exactly as my dream showed me. So iv been freakin out about it and worrying the worst is to come.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Also, just a thought...
I beleive in TK and other mind powers... there is too much evidence of something there

However... keep in mind that there is probably a frequency that these visions/energy travel on... you might be picking them up from the universal archives (the way i got thru college), or you might be picking them up from the cell phone tower next door, that is messing with your "circuitry"...

Also, just a paranoid thought... if there were such a thing as mind control, it wouldn't work on everyone... but it would work on some sensitives...

and right now, any mind control attempts would probably be trying to make you very afraid...
in any way it could...

there were several threads started up over the past several months, that all seemed to have a similiar "dream" that occured...
kinda like an apocalyptic vision...

regarding the Possibilities of life: they are just that... until you go down the road, you aren't accepting that possibility.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Omg this just came to me. What if there has already been an alien invasion and im on a ship right Now! And im in a constant dream state "reliving" my life but i didnt know it. And the dreams i have are really past memories. This would explain the "aura" i see around items/people becuase they really arent there just past memories being replayed by some sort of alien technology.. ok im back to freaking the # out again.

<<   2 >>

join