It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my first sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I wanted to share my first sighting w/ everyone, when I was 8 yrs old, 1978 in Ashland Ky, one night around 10pm, we were sitting on the porch, me, my aunt, grandma and grandpa, all of a sudden, a red light, about the size of a volkswagen appeared about 500 yds out in front of us, it was hazy and all you could see was the red light glowing from it.. it flew over a nearby park and then went straight down. at that point, none of us said anything, we went to bed and didn't talk about it. I have only told my dad about this and he said " you just never know"Text

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
thats kewl that u seen a ufo. a few weeks ago while i was out by the tower about 10 miles out of town with my gf there were red objects circling the tower then when we go closer and closer they seem to like move away from the tower then finally fly away... weird eh

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
That's a pretty nice sighting - I'm sure you wish you had asked your grandparents more about it - and what a curious reaction to seeing it - just going to bed... how wierd...

intelgurl

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I don't recall exact discussion that night, but I asked what it was, my grandpa said he wasn't sure, but don't worry about it, we'll be alright..

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Do not worry, the government is taking care of things.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Good one. Funnily enough, after much waiting I think I had my first sighting the other day. I was sat looking at the sky, just thinking "come on UFO, if your around, gimme a visit.....". Sounds cheesy I know, but the next thing a oval shaped (not quite, it had a sort of "dent" In the middle I think). Well, it was jet black like a bird. It just came up over the mountain in a straight line, stopped about 2 metres from the mountain horizon, and hovered there for about 40 seconds, maybe a minute. Then it swooped down, and I thought "ah, it was a bird after all". But after it swooped behind the mountain it immediately repeated what it had just done, flew up in a straight line, hovered for a minute, and swooped in exactly the same position as the last.

Well, very starnge, and I dont know much about Birds so it could be one......but who knows

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
that's what I'm affraid of.... the Government taking care of things...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Skyfloating, you slay me.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Wow..... told my story almost 10 years ago.

new topics

top topics

join