It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why don't you ppl. ever take action.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
most of you sit here and just speculate about whats out there. Why don't some of you get up and go see for yourself. Take dulce for example...or even blowing cave in cushman, AR where the guy actually gives you the directions to see the ancient "manmade" tunnels 5 miles below the entrance. Get off your asses and explore.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by calicuttc]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
And how come your so sure that of the 63000 registered members and the 100k people that visit the site on a regular basis but aren't registered noone is exploring, learning, teaching, documenting or otherwise working in the field during the time they are not on ATS?

[edit on 13/6/06 by thematrix]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'd like to know more about these "man made tunnels" you speak of.

Steve

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
google it, blowing cave cushman AR

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
How can you have the nerve to sit where you are, obviously not doing anything more than being a critic to others. Of all of the hypocrits I have seen, you are by far the worse. Perhaps the most polite, but the worse.

Why are you not out doing any thing? What proof do you have that "most" of the members here are just like you? Perhaps you ought to see a doctor and have the foot in mouth look at.

There are MANY members who go out and conduct real offline activities. Besides, the majority you are picking on, are probably not even old enough to drive let alone get their parents permission to sneaking around government facilities. Get real, school just got out for most of the US world.

Why don't you get off your A S S and explore genius? Instead of sit there and have the nerve to target others when you have done nothing your self.
Don't know who you think you are, but ya done picked the wrong thing to type.

How come you don't show them how it is done, come on slick, present us with someof your findings?

Be a pal why don't you, and try leading by example.

You are much more likely to get people motivated, when you can show them you have done it, and are willing to do some thing before asking others to do so.

8th

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by calicuttc
most of you sit here and just speculate about whats out there. Why don't some of you get up and go see for yourself. Take dulce for example...or even blowing cave in cushman, AR where the guy actually gives you the directions to see the ancient "manmade" tunnels 5 miles below the entrance. Get off your asses and explore.

I'm not trying to sound like an ass, even though I know my post might give off that vibe.. but can you share all of the locations that you have explored and maybe a little bit of details from each place? Maybe what you found interesting, what was uninteresting, weather it was a waste of time, ect. Please let us know

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

There are MANY members who go out and conduct real offline activities.

Stands up to be counted.

But, to answer the original statement:

"why don't you ppl. ever take action."

The answer would most definatley have to be:

Fear.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   

my thread

< COUGH > I did . That was my first attempt to help deny ignorance and promote better research -- and judging by reactions in public and private -- it was very well recieved , now having assumed the moral high ground for effort --- what the heck have you done ?

APE OUT

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I would love to go exploring some ruins or something.
Can I borrow 3000 dollars from someone, i swear ill pay it back.....
com'on.......1500?.........

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

most of you sit here and just speculate about whats out there. Why don't some of you get up and go see for yourself. Take dulce for example...or even blowing cave in cushman, AR where the guy actually gives you the directions to see the ancient "manmade" tunnels 5 miles below the entrance. Get off your asses and explore.[edit on 13-6-2006 by calicuttc]

Heck you have been here for less than a month and straightaway you are assuming that everyone just sits here and theorises. You have no idea what actions people take and I stress you are not in position to even presume to know. I would like to know if you could prove you have, as you so quaintly it ‘taken action’ yourself. What explorations have you made? Come on this is the ideal place to share – so share..

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
ATS members never do anything!?

Here are three beauties I know off the top of my head:

William One Sac's trips to Montauk Point - Camp Hero
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Valhall's expose on a FEMA detainment camp

The ATS Super Caldera Project

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
What makes you think no one does?

You know the secret UFO base inside Lassen Peak? I have hiked and camped all over the area. Lots of natural lava tubes. No underground base there. Same with Mt Shasta and Pilot Peak in Plumas County. At least with the Plot Peak site the local Chamber of Commerce briefly considered advertising the 'secret UFO base' as a tourist attraction.

The FEMA detainment camp at Tule Lake? I have camped right in the middle of it in an RV. At least where all the conspiracy theory web sites say it is located. It is not much of a detainment camp. No fences, no guard towers, no guards. Did not see a soul all night. Drove away in the morning. No armed FEMA NWO guard tried to stop me. I mentioned it to a local store owner. He laughed and said he knew of the wacky story but there is nothing there.

Most (all?) are just tall tales recirculated by people who have never been there. Another web site copies and pastes the same fantastic story and VOILA! the account is now corroborated by 2 'reliable' sources.

All over the country when people actually track down these secret locations and put feet on the ground they find nothing unusual.

Great entertainment, but don't take these stories seriously.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'm going to give a nice short reply, albeit less diplomatic than a similar previous post.

You've been here for 5 days, and no one cares how long you have "lurked" here. No I have not done anything in the ways of field research I've been to busy finishing my degree to perhaps do something that would allow me to persue these paths. What in the name of the 3 Amigos gives you the right to come in here with a caustic attitude towards the entire membership body when this is the first post I, and likely most, have noticed from you?

Me thinks it might be time for an attitude/ username adjustment.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I dont want to die. sometimes that's what comes along with forbidden knowledge

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Markdman, just wait until or if the member calicuttc gains access to RATS.
They will be conducting a hasty extraction of the foot from mouth, faster than a fireflies arse can light up.

There are also examples of members traveling across country, and I'm not talking about ATS meets. A couple of us at the least were quite active during the Katrina times. Personally I went from my home state in Michigan, down to Baton Rouge to help with the Gulf Coast, all out of my own pocket. The events from then can be found in the correct forum. It really bothers me what BS is happenig even still down there, and to the people of Louisiana. There were more than enough of us and supplies to help, but our hands were tied, even the red cross was having trouble.

Then there is some bodys trip to a Fema Camp, that was interesting to say the least. Many OUTSTANDING members are a part of this community, the proof is in the contents.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

[edit on 15/6/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Most likely, persons capable of pulling anything off are also not going to advertise. Don't make assumptions just because you haven't been informed.

Loose lips sink ships.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I am studying the conspiracy of the office chair.
What are all these little levers? and what does THIS ONE d.................ouch.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well i hunt Ghosts and the Paranormal on my offtime does that count as doing my part? heh

Drow...

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hi Folks,

If you are interested in going to Dulce Base, may I redirect you to the RATS forum for a moment please. There is an ongoing discussion there.

top topics

join