It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels, not aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I was at a sort of family reunion with my sister and basically my whole family a couple years ago. Everything was really good, there were about 50 of us there, and it was definately the family party atmoshere. We were all outside, had about 15 or so wooden tables, and chairs. Food, beer etc.. Well, about 9 o'clock, I wanted to lay down, so I went up to the room I was staying in, and after about 20 minutes, I was thinking how nice things were. Next thing you know, I was thinking about God. I was thinking of how good it would be to be saved and know you were going to go to heaven. Next thing I knew, I was surrounded by what I can only describe as angels. They seemed to be doing work on me, but without any tools. It seemed like they were working there hands with what I can only describe as silk, similar to spider webb. There hands were working these manuevers, and I felt as though they were rewiring me. I felt scared. I was so scared that I said to myself no. I can't do this. I can't possibly live my life without sin. And suddenly it all stopped as fast as it was started. Now, I can only say that I am a sinner, but I don't steal, hurt people, or even abuse anyone. I don't do drugs. I smoke ciggs, and occasionally drink. But, other than that, I'm a pretty good guy. But, I feel as though I passed on something, and God is really upset at me. I feel like I betrayed him. I feel like I shoulda let happen, happen. But, I didn't want to give up drinking, sex, and stoggies, and that was all I could think of at the time was giving up all the things God would not like me to do.

The point I'm making, was this in my head? Has there ever been any documented events of someone being (transformed) by angels? I can't remember, but it seemed like 6 to maybe even 9 apparitions in the room.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Find me one place in scripture where Malak מלאך (messengers) have wings on their back and I'll buy you lunch.

Mistaken for men ...

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I never said they had wings. They seemed to be apparitions, almost like ghosts. Transparent. So, read it better.

join