It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 Terrorists Caught In Canada Before Completing Their Mission. Lawyers Want Rights 4 Their Clients.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
WARNING: IF YOU ARE A MUSLIM, YOU NEED NOT READ THIS THREAD. IF YOU CHOOSE TO READ THIS THREAD AND GET TICKED OFF AND DISAGREE WITH IT, THEN YOU FAVOR TERRORISM AND SHOULD BE SENT BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY. Go bomb your own country- stay out of the US and CANADA if you can't behave and abide.

About 2 weeks ago, about 17 Canadian Islamic extremists were caught by the RCMP (Canada's Equivalent to the FBI) and other police agencies in Toronto, Ontario. Each terrorist was put in solitary confinement and not allowed to speak to one another or their families. If they were to speak to a lawyer, then they could not do so unless a guard was present. Then they had their day in court and one of them explained his plans. He said that the plan of the group was to take over every parliament building in Canada, destroy the CN tower in Toronto (the tallest building in the city), take over or blow up all CBC TV stations, take politicians as hostages and to "be-head" the Prime Minister of Canada, Steven Harper. While they were to do all of this, their motives were to get a message across to Canadians to "pull your troops out of Aphganistan, or else". They were NOT released on bail.

Crap hit the fan. Then, their lawyers have the "audicity" to complain to the media about how their clients were "abused" and "treated" unfairly as well as having their human rights violated. Give me a break! One lawyer for the terrorists even said that other criminals in the judicial system get bail hearings or at least get treated better in the system! Well, dude, there's a huge difference here. Your clients are suicidal, muderous savages with extreme dillusions of grandure! They want to murder and maim innocent people! So they should get what they deserve! And some Muslim clerics are saying that this is an attack on Islam??? I think your prayer caps are on too tight and the blood flow has moved to your feet. Your clients are planning on attacking a free country of all religions! This is more of an attack on peace than Islam! And the lawyers that want to file human rights complaints??? Well, they just exposed their true colors- they favor and stand by their terrorists! You guys want to bomb something??? Bomb each other.

Wisconsin

[edit on 13-6-2006 by Wisconsin]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisconsin
Your clients are planning on attacking a free country of all religions!

Canada, free of all religions?

What about schools allowing the Kirpan, while punishing normal kids for bringing a simple fork to eat their lunch.

Port workers refusing to wear the mandatory safety helmet because their religion wants them to wear the turban at all time.

Islamic worshippers forcing schools to dedicate a classroom only for them as a mosque, while normal students have to rent for a fee the classroom for... lo and behold... education!

A high school closing the swimming pool from all normal students because three Muslim girls didn't want to show their ankles in public.

Anyway, that was my rant of the day. BTW, I'm not disagreeing with your post Wisconsin. That part about brainwashed foreigners abusing an otherwise open and welcoming land triggered my blood boiling point.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by ufia]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Man!
No offence to any Muslims but they peeve me off with all their strange customs.

Islamic worshippers forcing schools to dedicate a classroom only for them as a mosque, while normal students have to rent for a fee the classroom for... lo and behold... education!

What the hell is that!!!

Religion over education. That is an outrage.
To be honest Muslims are a bit selfish. When my granddad was coming on holiday so Australia a Muslim man laid out his mat and started praying in front of the toilet and everyone was real pissed off.
Can’t you just pray sitting down and in your own homes? Geese

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisconsin
Go bomb your own country- stay out of the US and CANADA if you can't behave and abide.

Notice the logical disconnect. You started off with 'if my opinions tick you off' and then equate that with a person being a violent terrorist.

unfairly as well as having their human rights violated. Give me a break!

Law is Law. Violent homocidal maniacs get the full protection accorded to them by the law.

And the lawyers that want to file human rights complaints???

Its the duty of the lawyers to defend their clients to their utmost ability, regardless of their opinions on the matter.

The Justice System in the West is an "adverserial' system, it cannot function without a defense and a prosecution each doing their jobs properly.

Well, they just exposed their true colors- they favor and stand by their terrorists!

Absurd.

What does disagreeing with your populist opinions presented here have to do with being a homocidal terroristic maniac??

funny_pom
and started praying in front of the toilet and everyone was real pissed off

?

Isn't it selfish to get ticked off at a guy for praying in a way that is a terribly minor inconvience to yourself?
He probably went into the restroom because he didn't want to do it in the middle of the hallway with people rushing by.

No offence to any Muslims but they peeve me off with all their strange customs.

You're the ones putting shrimps on bbqs man.

ufia
What about schools allowing the Kirpan

Its a sacred religious item for the Sihks. If a spork is part of your religion then by all means bring it to school. Please cite a single case where a Sihk child attacked another kid with his sacred knife. Then compare any such incidents to violent kids using knives on each other. Where's the threat?

A high school closing the swimming pool from all normal students because three Muslim girls didn't want to show their ankles in public.

Then that is the fault of the school, not the people requesting it. People make all sorts of requests, indeed, why shouldn't they? Only an idiot would actually grant some requests though.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   

quote: funny_pom
and started praying in front of the toilet and everyone was real pissed off

?

Isn't it selfish to get ticked off at a guy for praying in a way that is a terribly minor inconvience to yourself?
He probably went into the restroom because he didn't want to do it in the middle of the hallway with people rushing by.

no, he DID do it in the hall way, that was the problem!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   

17 Terrorists Caught In Canada

Shoot them all. Line them up against a wall, and blast away. Don't wait either...do it tonight!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by funny_pom

Ah, you mean infront of the door, blocking the way?

Thats when you just knock 'im over. 'Oh sorry, didn't see you there sir'. And then make sure to knock him over on the way out. Help him up "sorry agian, oh darn, I didn't wash my hands".

I figure most socio-cultural problems can be resolved by literally running into people.

Shoot them all. Line them up against a wall, and blast away. Don't wait either...do it tonight!

Gosh, why do they call you excitable-boy?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Anyone know what democracy is? If you do not give these alleged terroists a trial, then how can you suggest that you stand up for freedom? Is it one rule for you and one rule for them?
Hypocrites. They are innocent before proven guilty. At least have a trial, before blasting their brains out against a wall.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The system of government in the US is "Innocent until proven Guilty" not really enforced anymore see Gitanamo Bay.

These people were arrested in Canada for suspected crimes.
Our system is arrest with evidence.
Evidence is presented before a court of law.
If there is enough evidence to prove guilt then they are sent to prison for a term of time.
If there is not enough evidence to prove guilt in a court of law they are set free.
Each individual for no matter what crime is entitled to basic human rights and their case to be heard in a timely matter.
Some cases have been dismissed because they were not heard within a timely matter.

I hope these people get their due course in the legal system, with a fair and unbiased trial based on law and evidence and don't have to sit for more than 4 years without legal representation.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by funny_pom

Ah, you mean infront of the door, blocking the way?

Thats when you just knock 'im over. 'Oh sorry, didn't see you there sir'. And then make sure to knock him over on the way out. Help him up "sorry agian, oh darn, I didn't wash my hands".

I figure most socio-cultural problems can be resolved by literally running into people.

haha i will make sure to remember that in the future. but it is realy strange when they pray on an aircraft. what if it were to change course and the person would have to shuffel around to make sure he is still facing meccah.

top topics

join