It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to skinwalker ranch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
yea, good luck with that.

OK, lets stop and think about how this is going to end. This is a ranch with a very spooky story/history attached. I dont know about Utah, but in most places, a ranch owner has every right to shoot tresspassers (and they arnt afraid to do so especially when that tresspasser is armed), or anything else that they believe would harm them (on a spooky skinwalker ranch). Yet you want to get on their property, with out asking first, or letting them know you are there, for a few days. Um, yea....have you written up your own obit yet? At least make sure you have a will written up before you go.

Edited grammer

[edit on 15-6-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I'll give my cousin a call and see if they want to mention this to the local authorities and the owners of the ranch.

Gee, what's your problem? Jumping on people's threads and threatening them is a great way to stop the important research and exploration that needs to take place imo. Looks like you've scared the guy away now, nice work!

So you think trespassing on private property is OK? I don't take advice from criminals. Do you realy think the outcome of a couple of scared immature people with guns trespassing on private property would be good? You must be a child yourself.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by calicuttc

Originally posted by SteveR

I'll give my cousin a call and see if they want to mention this to the local authorities and the owners of the ranch.

Gee, what's your problem? Jumping on people's threads and threatening them is a great way to stop the important research and exploration that needs to take place imo. Looks like you've scared the guy away now, nice work!

This is exactly what I thought. Sometimes the rule have to be bent to get something done. I't not like I'm going there to mess things up.

Whether you mess things up is irrelevant. Its a crime. You should think about whether or not you want to live your life as a criminal. If you did uncover something your word would be useless. It is assumed by most that criminals are also liars.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

AK47's are for killing people.

Civilian AK-47s are great target shooters, low maintenance, cheap ammo great, great ergonomics. Ive owned one for many years and have never killed anything besides paper targets and the tree was already dead I swear.

Your about 10 times more likely to be killed with a .22 pistol or 9mm pistol then a AK-47 anyway.

Not to worry. I was given my first hunting rifle at the age of 9. I can take a squirrel’s eye out at 500 yards with the right weapon. ***I don’t shoot squirrels, I shoot targets****

I prefer a 7mm magnum with a good varmint scope. Shoots very flat at 300 yards. My second choice would be the old 30-06 because of the wide range of ammo available to suit any purpose and the ammo is cheap also.

As to the other issue – My cousin is visiting family but his son was there. He’s checking to see which ranch this is. Odd that he was raised in the area the site mentions but never heard of this. Another hoax?

Please if you go make damn sure you know what you are shooting at. If you are not an experienced hunter DO NOT GO. GUNS ARE NOT TOYS AND YOU CAN NEVER GIVE BACK A LIFE EVER. Fear has a way of making people do irrational things. You might kill someone’s livestock or even a person not realizing what you are shooting at. The loss of one cow can cost the rancher nearly $1,000 dollars these days and a horse. You don’t want to know what a good cow pony goes for.

[edit on 15-6-2006 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

So you think trespassing on private property is OK?

No, but it was out of order to threaten him, on a public forum of all places.

If he wants to take the risk, let him. There are better places to play armchair cop.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
As has been mentioned, trespassing is an illegal action and is against the Terms:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, etc. are strictly forbidden.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join