It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can have anything that you want

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What people don't understand, is that this isn't just your basic classical physics class at high school, "Let's make saltwater!", kind of thing. This is the science, that happens within the science, that happens within the science, and then what happens within the science, and lets not forget, at the end of it all, what the science of the science of the science of the science is...

So because they make these animated little cartoons, does NOT mean that it is by ANY means 'easy' to do quantum mechanics.

I believed every single thing in this film, and call me closed minded for doing that, but whenever something comes up with quantum mechanics wrapped around the paranormal, it really gives me a huge rush.

d1k, you said it made no sense to not be able to see what you did not believe? Look around yourself at this moment. Look out the window, and go discover the world. Come back and tell us, that it is not possible.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Do not infect my HUH?
Quantum whatchamacallits?
I think that the point was, you make your own life.
So bloody well quit pissin' and moanin' about it, and just
make the damned thing happen already!
Which basically amounts to; "Hello Smith?
Party of two? yes you'll be sitting by the restroom tonight..."
Bloody hell

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Trip, i know what the jest of the movie was. You need to see it again
in order to get the catchy phrases i coined.

One more time

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
If you give a rat's behind about your life you can get out and do anything you want. If there's a will there's a way. Persistence, determination and sweat are the main ingredients. Oh yeah, winning the Lotto sometimes helps. Wishful thinking, well keep on wishing.

Take care,
- Naz

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Surely the film is more saying 'well yeah it will take that to get what you want if you choose to believe that it will or should take a struggle'.

However if you know that it should just be the way it ought to and effortlessly so.......

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I've just seen a few minute and saw the trail moving to the station.
Well made video,a long leight,I will watching it later.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If anybody is interested in really learning this, go here www.universeofpower.com

They offer classes, and if you tell them you cannot afford it, they will give you the otherwise $95.00 classes for free.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I just finished watching. Very interesting.

Here's my two cents...
1. Is this the apple of knowledge. They, particularily Ramtha, give the impression you are equal to God, you have the same power to control your universe that God does. Perhaps we aren't as a society ready to handle such a responsibility (if this is all true). I think for many people, the first thing you would try to change is your money situation. That might not be good spiritually.

2. I have in my life time been able to 'create' my future. For example I play hockey and in my car I visualize myself scoring a bunch of goals. It usually works (when it doesn't is when I forget to visualize prior to).

3. I also can relate to when you are so focused that you lose track of time. As an engineer, I try to visualize and talk myself into being successful on my projects. It works very well. The projects I really look forward to just seem to fly by and it's like I'm in a 'zone' where I don't recognize time and everything just sort of flows.

4. My son, who's five has been playing soccer for a year. He had not score a goal (not even close) all year and I could tell he was upset about it. He's very timid compared with most of the other kids. Well, last week on the way to a game, I asked him to close his eyes and visualize himself running past the other kids and scoring a goal. Well, he ended up scoring his first and almost got another.

I believe in the power of positive thinking. I like the way this movie ties it in to quantum physics. I'd like to learn more. But I have to admit I wonder if this is the apple of knowledge and is something we're not supposed to know (I know... that sounds crazy).

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I believe God is still in control. God is everywhere and he is inside us. Therefore, it is the God within us and the Universe, whose power we are harnessing.
I am not going to disregard God as the Supreme being. I can come to grips with this only because he is within me.
I do not believe that God is something sitting up in heaven passing judgement on us.
I love this good feeling i'm getting from reading a lot about this. I'm going to put it to practice in my daily life.

The most compelling thing was that water study. The reaction the water in different containers had with the labels they were given. Amazing. if our bodies are 80% water, just imagine what possitive thinking can do for us!!!
Also, this is not some weird cult. This is modern science. I'm glad i discovered it.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Funny cause all the new agey classes I attended in the late 90s were quite clear about how we should behave if / when certain (tho' of couse not specified) political persons were sent down paths not fully of their choice. So why is it when I went online there's loads of folk claiming to be positive thinkers that are actively focusing their hate upon the very people that could have used help.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join