It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS' Springer On Kerrang! UK RADIO LIVE tonight!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
listening away

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Springer, do you ever feel it hard to be impartial on some issues? I'm not interested in your veiws on any certain issues though, just if it's a bummer not to entertain your opinions sometimes?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
just got the DL on it Awsome job sir!!! Very Very well done!!!

Much respect for ATS

Drow Ingpool....

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
Springer, do you ever feel it hard to be impartial on some issues? I'm not interested in your veiws on any certain issues though, just if it's a bummer not to entertain your opinions sometimes?

Oh I get my opinions out
just ask any staff member.
I get them out in threads too. I just don't have the time to get into very many of them so they are harder to find because they are few.

I do know what you mean though and yes there are times I would LOVE to be able to start a thread and vent my opinions with no concerns what so ever, but it just doesn't work that way.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Oh I get my opinions out
just ask any staff member.
I get them out in threads too. I just don't have the time to get into very many of them so they are harder to find because they are few.

I do know what you mean though and yes there are times I would LOVE to be able to start a thread and vent my opinions with no concerns what so ever, but it just doesn't work that way.

Springer...

Oh right, thanks for that. I guess there is'nt too much time to spend on your own threads, what with all the new found celebrity status
. What I meant though on the impartiality thing or suspected was that the moderators maybe can't be too one sided or be biased
But I suppose these boards are mostly about evidence in retrospect, so a bias is'nt applicable in many ways.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I guess there is'nt too much time to spend on your own threads, what with all the new found celebrity status

"Celebrity status"?! Oy! If only it were true and paid the bills. A few minutes on a radio show wasn't what I meant about being short on time, it's the work it takes to promote the site that eats up the time.

But I suppose these boards are mostly about evidence in retrospect, so a bias is'nt applicable in many ways.

Exactly right. We have the "SkunkWorks Forum" for pure theory sans "proof" or backup. I generally avoid the politically divisive stuff completely, it simply get us nowhere IMHO.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

I guess there is'nt too much time to spend on your own threads, what with all the new found celebrity status

"Celebrity status"?! Oy! If only it were true and paid the bills. A few minutes on a radio show wasn't what I meant about being short on time, it's the work it takes to promote the site that eats up the time.

Sorry if that sounded sarcastic. I didn't mean it to. it's that cheesy smug grin -
that makes it seem insincere. I definitely agree on the politically divisive stuff though, hence Valhall's recent 'White Elephant' thread. I don't know how (if ever) the overpowering and irrational political bias of some members can be moulded into a rational discussion.? (another story though).

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join