It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make Love not War weapon!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I was just searching the BBC website, when I found one of the most oddest weapon ideas I've ever seen.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Sadly, this was never pursued...I wonder why?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
I was just searching the BBC website, when I found one of the most oddest weapon ideas I've ever seen.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Sadly, this was never pursued...I wonder why?

been posted before

personaly i find the idea retarderd

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Here they are saying that obvisouly they found a way to ... not necisarily turn people gay but, help the Idea along or so they say. Or to do other things to help the morale of enemy soldiers. Do you not think that they are not using this on there own citizens. And if you were in the army and were told ok all you have to do is point this ray at these people or shoot them with this injection. And they will start laughing not caring about anything around them. Wouldn't you start to think to yourself that this is a very powerful sedative, that could actualy change the way I think or even act or respond to certain things. Especially since after you shot them you went over to them and they would not even ackknoledge your presence in the middle of a FREAKING WAR !

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
surely all those weapons mentioned on that site were chemical weapons. which is just what we declared war on iraq for.

justin

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Um, I think there's a difference between a Gay-bomb a the A-bomb.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Already here:

US military planned 'sex bomb'.

*closed*

top topics

join