It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Monument-- 25 Oct rally event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
call it a dream,
call it a schizos hallucination....

call it a psychotic delusion....that's been my bain for 30 some years...

An up coming event...the anti war rally around the Washington Monument on 25 October....
should be attended with UTMOST CAUTION & preparedness..

Because, in my 'connection' via the hundredth monkey principle...the monument was the THIRD target of terrorists...and TWO have already been struck.

not to be '10 alarm' nihilist...the warning may only mean that another 'Chicago '& 'Democratic Convention' type of crack down on dissidents may occur....

as the neo-cons in charge today, which earlier cracked a few heads in Seattle-& WTO// 'They' are more-in-charge-now, than they were back then!!

plus the countries' mood is a 'kick a$$, take names later'..kinda way

Whatever it is, dream/fiction....ya'll be real careful in DC this weekend roll:

[[also be cautious at 'the Warehouse', 7th st, pre rally collection center, to meet & make signs, etc]]

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Damn, of all the weekends that I gotta work overtime at the firm....

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Too bad I won't be anywhere near DC this weekend. Most likely they'll chain the protesters up like they do everywhere else, in their little "free speech zones". I thought that with the American Constitution, the entire country was a free speech zone, not a freedom-of-speech-unless-you-disagree-with-the-government zone.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thre is no such thing as a free speech zone. It is an artificial creation of the repugnants. For protests to take place in a public forum, the organizer must apply for a permit which cannot be denied based upon discriminatory reasons.

However, if its on government property, the governemnt can regulate it.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thank you for verifying that colonel. I was confident that it was an imaginary repugnant creation, but I read about them on MSN.com and raisethefist.com several weeks ago, and have been pretty pissed off about them since.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hundredth Monkey Principle?
"When enough members of a species learn, grows, or evolves in some way, this knowledge becomes part of the 'collective unconscious' of that species and is immediately available to ALL members of that species. "
zena.secureforum.com...
this is interesting, but if it was the principle, then wouldn't everybody know about this? anyways, thanks for the warning

top topics

join