It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bush drunk?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I was looking for a video and I stumbled across this one that I sure havn't seen before! Funny stuff, Bush used to be an alchoholic, hes admitted to it of course along with other things like coke. It is said from his college buddies that no one through a party like Bush! Here is a video of a drunk bush, a shady home video it looks like but it sounds exactly like him, could it really be him and is he really drunk??

Bush Party!

If it is not really Bush .. best impresion ever!




posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Bush wasn't an alchoholic, he was a heavy drinker.There is a differance. One is a sickness and the other you just party too much.



posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Im a conservative myself but even I got a good laugh with this one, didnt notice when it was from besides him mentioning it was an election year, boy if this really is him he got caught with his pants down.



posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve99
Bush wasn't an alchoholic, he was a heavy drinker.There is a differance. One is a sickness and the other you just party too much.


He said he had a "Problem" and becoming a born again christian "Saved him"
I'll take back the alchoholic comment to be politically correct. Do you think it's Bush in the video?



posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectChaos
Im a conservative myself but even I got a good laugh with this one, didnt notice when it was from besides him mentioning it was an election year, boy if this really is him he got caught with his pants down.


From his looks and the fact he apparently was enjoying himself
, He was probably at a party for his father. He worked for his campaign so this is the best place I could place it? If it was his governer or hell especially presidential election year no one would have allowed the camera guy to ask him questions or even let a drunk Bush talk like that. Bad for public opinion.



posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I believe it was after a wedding, he's much younger [back in the day] and Yes it is GWB41.

That video has been around for quite some time with numerous older threads on ATS.



posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
I believe it was after a wedding, he's much younger [back in the day] and Yes it is GWB41.

That video has been around for quite some time with numerous older threads on ATS.


I tried searching for it, never found any threads on it, just thought I'd bring it up for a good laugh.



posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is so funny. He's drunk again! Click lol

Here's a better quality version of the original post - Click

[edit on 13-6-2006 by Xeros]




top topics



 
0

log in

join