It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush cries as he thanks the troops *Disturbing Pic*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

They see their buddies die and it's not something they ever fathomed in their young lives that they'd ever have to do. It just makes me think that the opinions expressed here really don't mean a damn, the ones I want to hear about it from are on the front lines and living this nightmare for the months on end they are there.

REPLY: What??? The troops have never seen a war movie? I was there, and the vast majority of them think they're doing the right thing for the Iraqi people; and they are. Most of the ones crying the most are those who joined only for college money; hell with 'em. You have no clue as to how many people have been injured in combat and, when they get out of Walter Reid, or wherever, the re-up and get back to doing the job they were hired to do.

Then I hear that Jr. spent a total of 5 hours groundtime and I ask how many of these PR stunts will we have to put up with? I want my money back.

REPLY: Ask THEM if they hate the visits from Bush or Rumsfeld. PR stunts? Where were you during the previous admin? Asleep?
You have no clue.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join