It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush cries as he thanks the troops *Disturbing Pic*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Had Kerry acted as Bush, i would be slamming him too. However, its not Kerry we're talking about.

They would of been as bad as each other, war is ugly.
All parties left to your far right are one and the same at the end of the day, agenda's.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
propaganda, plain and simple...they hate bush
I think we all clearly got this point.....

makes me wonder how many would be lapping it up were it comrade kerry crying

As I have said many times before, even if it was Kerry, I would feel the same way if he was making the same stupid choices. The graphic image is not propoganda, xphiles, but of course, that is exactly what I would expect it to be called by some people. The dead child is part of the horrors that Bush and the rest of the country should be crying about, Bush is a fake. That's the way it is. If you really accepted the deaths and mutilations that occur in the Iraq war, then you wouldn't be objecting to the pic either. You were warned with the "graphic image" warning, weren't you? I love how the focus is going on the picture, to avoid the fact that baby boy is yet again being just that, baby boy.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Bush, like everyone else will eventually have to pay the piper.
Doesn't help a bit now, but whether you believe in God or Karma or the Law of Three or whatever kind of retribution comes to all mankind eventually, that sucker is going to have to face the music just like all the rest of us.
I just hope I'm playing in the band.
And Karl Rove is my over worked roadie

[edit on 13-6-2006 by triptrippington]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You christians pay attention...
this is an important lesson...

The Devil does indeed do good sometimes, to convince you he isn't evil...
deceit... works everytime...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I expected an image of President Bush with tears running down his face, but no, I saw another image of a dead or dying child with her limbs hanging from tattered flesh.
When the military takes out someone on their top ten list, we hear that a child was killed as well, or a family died as collateral damage.

It's sad that the innocent have to die for him to accomplish his goals.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82The graphic image is not propoganda,

no, the picture isn't propaganda when viewed as an image meant to project the horrors of war (unless it was taken after an "insurgent" attack on a mosque or school or some other equally horrific act). Used in a thread about bush crying while speaking, it is meant purely as propaganda. Nowhere in the first post does it say "this is why he should be crying" nor is it implied. The title of the thread actually implies that there is a picture of Bush crying and the "disturbing pic" warning seems very tongue in cheek.

Rather, the post says the man cried and provides a link to an external image which, it turns out, has nothing to do with him crying.

It should be noted that I am not defending Bush, nor am I saying his tears were more than a show for the cameras. I'm not. I'm merely pointing out the complete lack of good taste in showing the picture. It's a bait and switch.

Back to arguing over whether the man has a forked tongue and cloven hoofs.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I think President Bush would have a different oppinion of war if Barbara and Jenna were kicking down doors in Falluja. It would bring the reality of war closer to home.

Then he might shed a tear.
But they will be tears of sweet crude oil.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
propaganda, plain and simple...they hate bush
I think we all clearly got this point.....

makes me wonder how many would be lapping it up were it comrade kerry crying

I dont like ignorance nor people who think for themselves...clearly bush has been lead down a certain path by cheney and his cohorts (karl rove being one). I also don't trust people who lie to my face time and time again whether it is a conservative, liberal, democrat, or republican. Politicians are all the same to me: dirty, crooked, rotten scoundrels running this country into the ground. In fact, I could say that about our whole government and not be too far off.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Could you please edit your original post to be much clearer about what to expect. I thought this thread was of pictures of Bush crying, which you thought was a disturbing pic. Which is pretty much implied by the thread title. But instead I saw something I wish to never see again, that of a child with her limbs shredded!

You need to edit the URL that's labelled "source" to something like "source - contains graphic and gory images". You did it for the external image link, but the source shows it all the same. With no warning from yourself.

I'm on the same page as you dgtempe, but you need to clarify your original post much, much more than you currently have.

[edit on 13/6/06 by subz]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm waiting for the "usual suspects" to start a thread similar to this.

"Bush takes crap in toilet"

OMG ELEVENTY!!11!!11! TeH Bush took a crap today, how dare he do that. There have been 48 million kids under the age of 3 killed in Iraq, and this evil man and his cronies have the time, and nerve to go to the bathroom? He probably used the bathroom on 9/11 after planting Uber Duper TeH mini nukes in WTC 1,2&7. The simple fact is, no matter what Bush does, it's wrong, that's the real conspiracy, he does the opposite of what everyone wants. If he stayed in office, it'd be wrong, if he resigned, it'd be wrong, and I'm sure it'd be cause he's trying to cover something up.

Or.

"Bush applies Butter to Toast"

Did you see him and that fake propaganda psyop disinfo clip of him buttering toast? That butter is made from the fat of 98 million Iraqi civilians blood, and babies he gets through mail order from reptilian central. There were no WMD's in Iraq, Toast is illegal, the war is illegal, blah blah blah blah. He stole the election blah blah blah blah.

Or.

"Bush sits down in chair."

WTF why isn't BuShI & Co, patrolling streets in Iraq blah blah blah blah. The pentagon lied about how he sat in the chair, hollywood special effects blah blah blah blah.

This craps getting pathetic, and it has NOTHING to do with conspiracy discussion, unless of course those tears are made from anti-matter created by free energy. Post your crap in PTS, that's what it's there for. You lower the quality of the site when you use the conspiracy section for your political whining, and wet dreams.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I know you probably don't want to hear this, but that website you linked to is PORPAGANDA. That picture was taken after an IRAQI INSURGENT suicide bombed a group of school children while US Soldiers were giving them candy.

www.washingtonpost.com...

It wasn't the US that caused that child to receive such injuries, it was the Iraqi insurgents themselves, attacking their own people.. how wrong is that.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
And a dead child's picture serves a purpose? And it is assumed it is the Americans who killed this child? And it is Bush's fault of course. And he is awful, and evil, and phony, and cruel, and a killer, and an embarassment, and a wimp, and an idiot, and a drunk, and a yadayadayada......

Post a few more pics of the dead, it brings out the best of ATS!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well, I caught this a bit to late and while there was a disclaimer on the external link, it was still misleading not to mention that it was a picture that violates the T&C.

We really don't need it. I've removed the link.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Perfectly alright with me. I do want to say, what i was trying to convey was very plain to see.

Bush SHOULD be crying....over those atrocious images. God knows i do.

The whole world cries. I got a big kick out of seeing him cry even if it was all show.

God have mercy on him.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
you would see them in commercials if they are such evil propogandists, right?

Do you not remember the poster during the last election, where Bush was holding a young girl and crying? She had just lost a family member due to the war, I think. Anyway, they did exploit Bush's cry.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yes Bush cried

tears of joy at all the money big oil is making every day, and all you suckers fall into line to beleive whatever 'news' the neo-cons want to give you.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is so freaking unbelievable! Clinton was the king a the fake crying photo-op. Remember his famous biting the lower lip?

Remember Ron Brown's funeral? One second Clinton is laughing and joking and then he spots a camera and boom, almost bites his lower lip off.

Bashing Bush really has hit a new low!

Now crying because you lost an election, that's classic!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
This is so freaking unbelievable! Clinton was the king a the fake crying photo-op. Remember his famous biting the lower lip?

Remember Ron Brown's funeral? One second Clinton is laughing and joking and then he spots a camera and boom, almost bites his lower lip off.

Bashing Bush really has hit a new low!

Now crying because you lost an election, that's classic!
Surprisingly, i agree with you. Clinton's biting of his lips was...hysterical
What a schmuck!!! We agree!! These politicians, all of them are priceless, given the opportunity.

Wrong picture? Ahhhh, my bad. Like there arent hundreds of thousands out there like that. BTW? I dont even blame our military. I blame the WH and its terrorists. They give the orders.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
How many of you know Bush personally? How many of you know for a fact that he is crying crocodile tears? He is a human being, and he's allowed to show emotion once in a while. Whether or not that footage will be used for propaganda doesn't change the fact that those tears may have been genuine and sincere. His every step is being watched. His every word is heard. His every sentence is analyzed over and over again by thousands,...nay,.. millions of people all over the world. Can you imagine what that might be like? Just picture yourself in his position.

Do any of us know what it is like to make decisions that can affect the whole world? Do any of us know what if feels like to make a decision that may cause thousands to die? Do we know what it is like when millions of people are protesting/supporting different agendas/decisions, and no matter what decision you make you're still hated? Do you know what its like when you're given information that you cannot share with the rest of the world.... but which must be the deciding factor,...the basis for your decisions? I doubt that any one of us ever had such great responsibility. I don't think anyone can be raised to deal with that kind of pressure. If he is indeed a puppet, then I can't imagine the stress he must be under, or what it must feel like to be hated by the greater part of the world. THough I have to tell you (as a former European),.... the rest of the world has always hated the U.S., even before Bush ever took over. Don't think Bush was responsible for that.

I think he's a human being just like the rest of us. He's got feelings. He may have made mistakes, but unlike our every-day mistakes, his have far greater consequences. Even if the mistakes/bad information isn't his fault, it still reflects back onto him. I think that until we've truly known the man, we cannot be so judgemental as to say "those are crocodile tears". You don't 'know' that, yet it seems to be the fashionable thing to say these days.
Being President and making world-changing decisions is no easy task for any human being. If you think you can do better, I really suggest you start preparing early. That's the best way to change things around. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I wonder. How many tears did you shed for Sadam's victims??? Any at all??? I agree that both parties are corrupt and ones as bad as the other. I'm still surprised by how many people wanted Sadam to continue and did not care what he was doing. Now, all of the sudden, tears for victims. Do you really think that Sadam would have stopped on his own? When he was filling those mass graves was it OK for the world to turn a blind eye??? They did not matter then but now they matter???

Posting gross images for effect is like vomiting on someone to show them you don't like them. It might bring you some satisfaction but its just gross childish behavior. If I posted an image of an aborted fetus being chopped up I'll bet you would be throwing a fit?

Moderator - Thanks so much.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join