It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Harper at Bilderberg meetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
www.gateway.ualberta.ca...
You know...this really chaps my hide, secret meetings that effect us 'mere commoners', the media is shut out, we don't know what is going on.
The elites purpose is to enrich themselves and retain power, most likely at the expense of us 'turds'.
One has to think this stuff, why else would these meetings be so secret, why else would a condition of membership, a member has to keep their mouth zipped tight.

This stuff makes me feel, and everyone else that is shut out, like we have absolutely no control over our own destinies, we are controlled by those who who have the money and the power and we are their tools to make their 'secret machine' well tuned.
What is this machine?

PS, I don't trust Stephen Harper, he really creeps me out, I didn't vote for him either, I think he is going to sell Canada out. He is WAY too cosy with GWB.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Part of the rational for having the meetings without press coverage is that, when the press is there, everything you say and do is a photo-opp and a public relations statement.

Even with the existence of groups like the Bilderbergers, made up mostly of private individuals from industry, there have been calls for the formation of similar groups involving government officials:
L20, the Global Leadership Group.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
"Part of the rational for having the meetings without press coverage is that, when the press is there, everything you say and do is a photo-opp and a public relations statement."

I have seen who attends these meetings and where they're heading in terms of careers etc. Members like Harper our priminister should be under the utmost scrutiny especially after he tried to shut out the Canadian press (they backlashed).

He is also quite possibly the most uncharasmatic person I have ever met like seriously no good for a leader and a sell out.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
A sell-out, I guess!
I pine hard for the Cretien, Martin days. If it wasn't for the sponsorship scandal Harper would still be relegated to the opposition side of the fence.
Prime Minister by default

He seems to me like one of those overly strict parents, like when you were a kid, you felt
bad for your friend who had parent(s) like that.
Canadians must be punished!

Now there are two politicians I really dislike.

The President of the United Provinces of Canada:
thetyee.ca...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Martin, btw, was the one suggesting the secretive "Global Leadership" group.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Martin, btw, was the one suggesting the secretive "Global Leadership" group.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

If you glued two bolts on Stephen Harper's neck he would look exactly like Frankenstein.

new topics

top topics

join