It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Ark of the Covenant located in Japan?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BStoltman
I sorry but I must profess that you are viewing this from the wrong perspective, in my opinion. The idea of the Son of God dieing on the cross is a very old story. I will make a post sometime that lists well over 15 religions that bedate Christianity in the idea of a virgin birth Son of God, and Dieing on the cross. Again I recommend the book I mentioned above. Egyptian religion is one of them that is exactically like Christianity. Am I saying I believe Jesus didn't die on the cross. YES and NO is my reply. I believe in a way he did and does. The son of god is a change from the egyptian religion which was the Sun of God. It was followed by the 12 disciple type beings represented by the 12 zodiac signs. the sun on the cross. If you draw a circle with the zodiacs in there order draw the sun in the center, then cut the circle into 4 pieces you will have the sun on the cross. and each section will represent the seasons. As the Equinoxs come it was known as he sun dieing on the cross. Don't take my word on it. Research it, I don't have all the answer and I am still trying to figure it out.

[edit on 6/14/2006 by BStoltman]

[edit on 6/14/2006 by BStoltman]

Interesting how Satan works isn't it. I bet all 15 of those religions can be traced to Babylon.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
My opinion is the Jews have it. Just a feeling I have based off of some information about 2 christs. One that had 12 strands of DNA and the 2nd had 9 strands. The one with 9 strands if the one talked about in the bible.

In regards to the crucifixation it was an actual 3rd person not christ that aliens, )I think the Elohim and maybe Pleadians) did a holographic insert and also made him beleive he was Jesus.

Heres a link about it. It is alot of facts and has tons of words about this group or that group but it is interesting.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Jesus is known by some in Japan to have lived and died there. And I have also heard that the Ark is located there. Please do some research on the Jews in Japan and the similarities in their prayer robes, etc. to those of Buddhist and Shinto priests. Japan is where it all began from the beginning of time....

<< 1   >>

join