It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Arizona The Next 911 ????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
Now after reading that posting, I am real confused as to how the destruction of Phoenix Az, will lead to the fall and decline of the US to a Third world country. Most of the major industries are not based there. May be there is something that I missed in what was being stated. The only way that the US could fall, is if it was more than Phoenix that got destroyed, and it affected a large part of the country.

One senerio could be the complete and total destruction of a major U.S. city causing a massive stock market crash and panic stricken investors putting a run on wall street , and not to mension the weakend state of the union being a prime time for foriegn aggressors who would be looking at this as there chance to attack the U.S. and kill the world oppressor once and for all

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well, to answer your question in a nutshell...

No, Arizona is not particularly important as far as the US as a whole goes industrially/economically.. (no offense to AZ residents.)

But if you were to detonate a nuclear bomb above ground in Arizona, what you WOULD have to worry about is the jetstream. You see, it travels nearly straight north from Arizona to the midwestern states around Illinois, Wisconsin, etc and then back south.

See this image here: media.mgbg.com...

In other words, the fallout from the nuke would land directly on our major crop producing states thus seriously threatening one of our major sources of food and economic stability. The dairy and poultry industries would suffer from the lack of corn, and of course it's a chain reaction.

Of course, it is all relative to where the nuke went off, how far west/east it was, etc. But this is just one example of how it could actually do alot more damage than you would think at a glance. The most dangerous part of any nuclear event is not the initial explosion itself, but the radioactive half-life that lasts for years afterwards, and the fallout contamination contained in the explosive backlash of gases that surge upwards thousands of feet into the air.

I guess it's a good thing I don't think it's going to happen. LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Dont get me wrong or anything on that last post i said america being an oppressor is not what i believe, but i do believe it's how the world veiws the U.S. and that being the case i think that if an event like this took place it would be tempting for a hostile enemy to jump at the chance to cause the U.S. even more destruction

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
here's more about the symbolisim of the phoenix............

"Among the ancients a fabulous bird called the Phoenix is described by early writers such as Clement, Herodotus, and Pliny; in size and shape it resembled the eagle, but with certain differences. The body of the Phoenix is one covered with glossy purple feathers and the plumes in its tail are alternately blue and red. The head of the bird is light in color, and about its neck is a circlet of golden plumage. At the back of its back the Phoenix has a crest of feathers of brilliant color. Only one of these birds was supposed to live at a time, with its home in the distant parts of Arabia, in a nest of frankincense and myrrh. The Phoenix, it is said, lives for 500 years, and at its death its body opens and the new born Phoenix emerges. Because of this symbolism, the Phoenix is generally regarded as representing immortality and resurrection." [Manly P. Hall, The Secret Destiny of America , 1958, p. 176-77; Emphasis added]

could the destruction of phoenix arizona mark the beginning of the Illuminati's
new world order???

America was established in 1776, a year that adds to a '21', to begin her national life, at the conclusion of which she was to physically return to ashes. Out of these ashes the new Phoenix was to arise, producing the final form of government, the global New World Order.

WOW!!

[edit on 13-6-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I wonder if this could be the nuke attack predicted on june 19th on that other thread anybody else see this possibility???

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
sensationalist nonsense. this is religious fervor, and there is zero base to these dreams...i had a dream that i was sleeping with pam anderson and madonna at the same time, yet that hasn't happened...

and as far as the phoenix symbolism, the city was built over the ruins of an abondoned hohokam city because it was easier to use their canals than build entirely new ones.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 25cents

and as far as the phoenix symbolism, the city was built over the ruins of an abondoned hohokam city because it was easier to use their canals than build entirely new ones.

I dont understand what an abondoned hohokam city has to do with a nuke attack on phoenix please elaborate on this for the uninformed

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
the city is named phoenix because it's built on the ruins of another city. rebirth symbolism.

the only thing around here of any real importance is the power plant, and that's in buckeye, and that's been built to withstand a nuclear attack.

there is no basis whatsoever for these claims.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
so you dont think that there will be a june 19th nuke attack ethier???

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Whether it be the government or a rogue terrorist faction, they would not go for Phoenix. The symbolism would be lost on most of America. The idea is to hit something in America that would make a huge dent(the economic forces of WTC) or a psychological meaning(Pentagon, the 'security' of America). Now something like the White House, Capital Building, something like that would be favored in high regard over a rather medium-sized city as Phoenix.

But...an attack on Phoenix would throw America for a loop. It would show that they could hit anywhere at anytime(June 19th!), something the government could use to scare America further into submission. So, in reality...Phoenix might be a perfect target. It doesn't have much significance to the psyche of America, but the idea of 'your town being next' is a bit too much to overlook.

'America's looking in the wrong direction...we must focus on the small town.' which is preluded to by the threat of bombings in malls and supermarkets.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
no, i don't think there will be any kind of attack on the 19th. there have been claims of attacks happening on american soil for months, years even, 99% of which fail to ever come even near to true.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
25cents, i think that your in denial and you dont want this to happen due to your location which is understandable but the reality is that this could be a real possibility, do you have a basement that you can get in just incase this is real???

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
um, no. i just don't believe that overly religious peoples dreams have any bearing on real life.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
even so if i were living in the region of this supposed threat i would have a plan of action for survival in the event that this nuclear threat is real

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by julianvstheworld
The symbolism would be lost on most of America... But...an attack on Phoenix would throw America for a loop.... It doesn't have much significance to the psyche of America, but the idea of 'your town being next' is a bit too much to overlook...

The point is the symbolism is not lost on those who are religious. According to the Quran, idol worship is as huge an offense to the Islamic god as it is to the real One.

There's many things about Phoenix and Arizona in general that most of America are not aware exist. I know personally that Nevada has an partially aboveground, aimed missle masquerading as a stylish architectural element outside of Las Vegas' downtown library.

Arizona sits in the midst of some of the most desolate landscape on earth. Who knows what is hidden in and around Phoenix?

Unless you're attempting to show that Americans would be the "terrorists" that might target Phoenix, why is it important that the symbolism impress Americans? The damage alone would take care of that.

In any event, Phoenix is no "small town" but is a major hub for the southwest. The only other cities of near the same size out in that desert would be Albuquerque, Las Vegas, and possibly Taos. I don't know the size of the latter but it is a favorite retirement center for many. I believe Phoenix is more heavily populated that any of the 3, especially when you factor in the suburbs. Point being, not considering Phoenix important to the "psyche" of America is colloquial thinking.

Phoenix is not where I live, and I have no interests there, though I've been there on a couple of occasions. My point is that in order to see what might be targets for those who do not live in America, we have to look through eyes that see as those see.

One reason Homeland Security has got a tough job.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
sure thing here's another piece of info also........

This lapel pin was also seen being worn by Conservative Republican Jeanne Kirkpatrick! In the 2000 Presidential Primaries, Senator John McCain's wife was boldly wearing a Hillary Phoenix Bird Pin as well [Reported in NEWS1354]. These facts demonstrate conclusively that both Democrats and Republicans, Liberals and Conservatives, are equally committed to the New World Order!

and the page all this comes from.......

www.cuttingedge.org...

You'll note that all the "wearers" listed on websites are women. This quote came from the "Free Republic". Note that it indicates the pin is an "eagle" with no mention of the "phoenix" and also that it is meant as a symbol of female political solidarity.

"Crime/Corruption Front Page News Keywords: TRAITORS
Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Published: 2/22/1998 Author: Catherine Fitzpatrick
Posted on 02/05/2000 09:09:18 PST by John Huang Is A Chinese Agent

The female power elite of the nation's capital are pinning their hopes for Hillary Clinton on with 'The Liberty Eagle.'

It is the patriotic equivalent of a campaign button, the female version of a fraternity pin, the avian adaptation of grandma's cameo.

The eagle pin (drum roll here) has landed."

The url source for the full post is: www.freerepublic.com... .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join