It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Arizona The Next 911 ????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
according to this prophetic dream the city of Phoenix Arizona is going to be utterly and completely destroyed, this goes along with the Phoenix symbolism possibly being used by the Illuminati

nextcrusade.com...

two different people had the same dream actually more than that but it's like a comfirmation type of thing

[edit on 13-6-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Being the diligent ATSer I went to the link and read this gentleman's postings. A few things bother me:

1. Clearly he sincerely believes the Phoenix dream. But since that dream it seems he cobbles every event, waking or sleeping, to align with that original Phoenix dream. Maybe every little event he relates is a sign. Maybe it works that way. But maybe it relates to the same phenomenon that occurs when you buy a new car. All of a sudden you see the same model everywhere.

2. What's so inherently evil about Phoenix that God would choose it over any other city in the country --- or world for that matter? Are we to believe that the ratio of evil:good people in Phoenix is higher than anywhere else? More than LA, DC, NY?? I find that highly, highly unlikely.

3. Phoenix destroyed by a tactical nuke? Don't think so. It would take a lot more than a tactical nuke to obliterate (as he describes) the entire city and its population.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508What's so inherently evil about Phoenix that God would choose it over any other city in the country --- or world for that matter? Are we to believe that the ratio of evil:good people in Phoenix is higher than anywhere else? More than LA, DC, NY?? I find that highly, highly unlikely.

From this url: phoenix.gov... the following information is copied,

"The phoenix bird symbolizes immortality, resurrection and life after death. In ancient Greek and Egyptian mythology, it is associated with the sun god.

According to the Greeks, the bird lives in Arabia, near a cool well. Every morning at dawn, the sun god would stop his chariot to listen to the bird sing a beautiful song while it bathed in the well.

Only one phoenix exists at a time. When the bird felt its death was near, every 500 to 1,461 years, it would build a nest of aromatic wood and set it on fire. The bird then was consumed by the flames.

A new phoenix sprang forth from the pyre. It embalmed the ashes of its predecessor in an egg of myrrh and flew with it to Heliopolis, "city of the sun," where the egg was deposited on the altar of the sun god. In Egypt, it was usually depicted as a heron, but in the classic literature as a peacock or an eagle."

There are pictures of the "Phoenix bird" that were used to represent Phoenix, AZ (from the same site as above, scroll down and click on "The former official city of Phoenix bird and All America City Bird design are shown in the attached document.)

Both pictures more closely resemble dragons than birds. Christians will recognize immediately that naming a city after a myth involving idol worship should never have happened, much less choosing as symbol of the city a dragon, which is represented in the Bible as the devil. There was a contest and the particular symbol now used was chosen out of many entries, although the picture is not very good quality of it, it too resembles a monster, whether bird or reptile, is hard to say, The city even went so far as to "obtain.. a federal copyright and a federal trademark registration for the new bird design".

The general consensus among writers on the net that I've read says that the phoenix bird lives around 500 years, when it is reborn "out of the ashes". The place and method are varying according to who you read. This site has several very old accounts:
www.eaudrey.com...

The point is that where there is symbology, there is meaning, and where there is meaning, there is intent.

There is a conspiracy, but it is not originated by man.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousity

Originally posted by jtma508What's so inherently evil about Phoenix that God would choose it over any other city in the country --- or world for that matter? Are we to believe that the ratio of evil:good people in Phoenix is higher than anywhere else? More than LA, DC, NY?? I find that highly, highly unlikely.

From this url: phoenix.gov... the following information is copied,

"The phoenix bird symbolizes immortality, resurrection and life after death. In ancient Greek and Egyptian mythology, it is associated with the sun god.

There is a conspiracy, but it is not originated by man.

why is it that hilary clinton many times is seen wearing a pheonix lapel pin?? just as curious is why did laura bush send out pheonix christmas cards last year?? just a coincidence?? or more Illuminati symbolism

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Sentinal, looks like your link is totally gone. Can you repoint that please?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
here's something to consider............

In early 1998, Hillary Clinton and certain other women of President Clinton's Administration suddenly began sporting a Phoenix Bird pin, although this one was more stylish than the Bush Phoenix, above; further, Hillary's Phoenix was clutching a small white round ball representative of the earth. However, this Hillary Pin has the Phoenix Bird looking left, which means he is looking with evil; left is the evil side in the occult.

The Phoenix Bird is one of the foremost symbols of the Illuminati, according to former Satanists. Therefore, since Hillary Clinton was wearing this symbol, we can know conclusively that she is an Illuminist. Since this Illuminist lapel pin was worn by two people very close to President Bill Clinton, we can know for certain that he is an Illuminist, too. [This lapel pin was seen being worn by: Donna Shalala, Secretary of Health and Human Services and Bettie Currie, Clinton's Personal Secretary, see U.S. News & World Report, 2/9/98].

If an attack happens on pheonix then it would be an inside job of the Illuminati

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by maximusX
Sentinal, looks like your link is totally gone. Can you repoint that please?

i cant seem to figure out what the problem is.....it's seems to be a problem with the website itself...........or the Illuminati took it out because this attack will not be thwarted like all the rest have been lately

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
why is it that hilary clinton many times is seen wearing a pheonix lapel pin?? just as curious is why did laura bush send out pheonix christmas cards last year?? just a coincidence?? or more Illuminati symbolism

I'd purely like to see a picture of that pin, if you could provide one, please, and how in the world did you find that LB sent out phoenix cards for Christmas? I'd like to have that site or source as well.

I'd have probably just believed your report if it'd only been HC involved, but LB is a bit much to swallow, imho.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
sure thing here's another piece of info also........

This lapel pin was also seen being worn by Conservative Republican Jeanne Kirkpatrick! In the 2000 Presidential Primaries, Senator John McCain's wife was boldly wearing a Hillary Phoenix Bird Pin as well [Reported in NEWS1354]. These facts demonstrate conclusively that both Democrats and Republicans, Liberals and Conservatives, are equally committed to the New World Order!

and the page all this comes from.......

www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Oh, cut it out!!
My mother and brother live in Phoenix. That would do it for me.

I would go crazy to say the least.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hillary? Phoenix??? Well, anyone who thinks her presidency would change things is nuts!!! For that matter, ANY president.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Oh, cut it out!!
My mother and brother live in Phoenix. That would do it for me.

I would go crazy to say the least.

I thought that i finally found a doomsday prediction that was well away from poor DG's zone and wouldnt you know it...DG i just want to know one thing ...........are you related to the Kennedy's

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
NO, but i'm related to the Nixons.

Now then, the-sentinel, you have accomplished to once again put the fear of Gawd into me!!!

You didnt know? DG Tempe (that's Tempe Arizona)?

What are YOU afraid of?? I'll send it in a box.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

NO, but i'm related to the Nixons.

Now then, the-sentinel, you have accomplished to once again put the fear of Gawd into me!!!

You didnt know? DG Tempe (that's Tempe Arizona)?

What are YOU afraid of?? I'll send it in a box.

WOW tempe Arizona thats amazing , listen though i'm serious after reading the page on the Pheonix symbolism on the cutting edge web site i had the distinct impression that something was going to happen in pheonix, as more of the same symbolisim that seems to follow the illuminist agena

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I wouldnt even bother to tell my mother. Why upset her...
She just told me she might not be able to come to Cape Cod this summer, so i'm bummed. I hate getting on airplanes anymore, i'd rather she did.

Who knows...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Phoenix, the city..........Naw.........the Arab pilot training crews used the city
and Scottsdale as a homebase & staging/training area for almost 2 decades.

His dream/vision/psychic insight, probably had more to do with the Salt River
Nuclear Station than the Phoenix metropolitian areas. After all, there is room
for error if 'interpetation' is skewed and that gives the (self proclaimed) Prophet
a Pass when the date goes by without something significant happening.

and there is still a connection with Salt River Project, (luckly 4 the seer)
as the Granite Reef Dam is basically the endpoint of the Salt River at the NE
boundary of Phoenix, the target city - then the dry (Salt River) river bed meanders thru the midsection of the Phx city boundary, towards the SW & the Nuclear Station @ SaltRiver...

and there you have one logically deduced rationalization of how/why the seers
vision/dream/precognition, did not transpire as he foretold about Phoenix being nuked...

call me a naysayer, or whatever

[edit on 13-6-2006 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
a connection with Salt River Project, (luckly 4 the seer)
as the Granite Reef Dam is basically the endpoint of the Salt River at the NE
boundary of Phoenix, the target city - then the dry (Salt River) river bed meanders thru the midsection of the Phx city boundary, towards the SW & the Nuclear Station @ SaltRiver...
Darn, you know the place well. I lived one block away from SRP.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I wouldnt even bother to tell my mother. Why upset her...
She just told me she might not be able to come to Cape Cod this summer, so i'm bummed. I hate getting on airplanes anymore, i'd rather she did.

Who knows...

most people dont want to know if something bad is going to happen, not me, i'm a believer that foreknowledge is paramount to survival and if you have sufficient warning that preparations could save a life. possibly my own!!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
St Udio, I didnt notice any dates given for this event if you did then please post them for everyone who might be interested, I would but the link no longer work's for me either............those darn illuminatis

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Now after reading that posting, I am real confused as to how the destruction of Phoenix Az, will lead to the fall and decline of the US to a Third world country. Most of the major industries are not based there. May be there is something that I missed in what was being stated. The only way that the US could fall, is if it was more than Phoenix that got destroyed, and it affected a large part of the country.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join