It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The massacre of Iraqi academics: Mossad killed 530 Iraqi scientists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think JMC559 might demonstrate the opposing case quite well. You think that because right wing CNN is anti Bush this equals they would report something horrible Israeli intelligence is alleged to be doing, especially if there was good evidence for it which there clearly seems to be.
Am I right?

Have you never bumped into the million other little things that you are likely to bump into on places such as ATS that never get reported on the mainstream media?
For example that picture of Bush tugging the Chinese Presidents jacket when the demonstrator turned up, the falling asleep of CongoLeaza Lice and Dick Chainme on the same day were all things I must have missed on the CNN headlines. Yet they still made a damn good report here on ATS!!!

Maybe some people (I’m not sure about you JMC559) need to take a more sinister approach to how mainstream media works. Or at least see it for the evil that it is. Unlike the mental departments of many Americans and Westerners in general it's more sinister than party politics. It's about ensuring any one of two political parties has the most support possible to enforce other peoples (often the media's own networks shareholders) policies.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
Maybe some people (I’m not sure about you JMC559) need to take a more sinister approach to how mainstream media works. Or at least see it for the evil that it is. Unlike the mental departments of many Americans and Westerners in general it's more sinister than party politics. It's about ensuring any one of two political parties has the most support possible to enforce other peoples (often the media's own networks shareholders) policies.

How did this thread become associated with the US or Western view? I am quite sure that if there was any evidence of Israel having the slightest thing to do with these killings the outcry from media outlets inr the Middle Eastern nations would be loud enough that it would be picked up through out the rest of the world. It has been my experience that the truth is very hard to keep hidden. It is like trying to grab a handful of mercury, no matter how hard you try, some is going to leak out.

<< 1   >>

join