It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grabbing Video?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It's all in the reaction of the guy. It's not a natural reaction.

See how he runs back to his friend and takes his eyes off of whatever it is? I guarantee that if an alien surprised you by reaching out and grabbing at you, you would run away while keeping your eyes glued to the thing to make sure it isn't following you.

The peekaboo from the alien was hilarious!

Peace

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Oh so aliens cant wear shirts now huh???. That is racist my friend..jk that is a fake hoax. Pretty cool how he managed to hide behind the post, and WHY r ppl playing soccer at night in mexico,lol

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousity
There is another video in Spanish about aliens/fantasmas on that site, that is really terrifying. I know I'm sorry I did. I recommend anyone iwth a weak heart or easily frightened mind not watch it, for the rest of you daredevils here is the url:

www.youtube.com...

Don't want this one to get lost in the thread. If anyone does watch it, please post about it. I don't want to go to bed until I learn if it is a hoax or not. And I'm sure not going to watch it again to see for myself.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If you go to the original video now and you've already been there yesterday, you'll see it is radically changed.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The alien footage was analyzed in Japan by experts and they concluded the footage is real plus several interesting features discovered in the video.

And you know Japan is leader in advanced digital technology.

i75.photobucket.com...

i75.photobucket.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join