It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Radio First Termer Vietnam 1971 Part 1 of 4 (EXPLICIT)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...[/img]

PODcast: Radio First Termer Vietnam Part 1 of 4
This is Part 1 of 4 of my restored broadcast from a Saigon, Vietnam whorehouse in 1971

length: 46:24
file: btsmpod_1741.mp3
size: 10877k
feed: btsm

TO DOWNLOAD To Your Computer, Put Your Cursor Over The "File" Shortcut You Want To Download, RIGHT CLICK On The Shortcut With Your Mouse, Click SAVE TARGET AS, Then Select Where You Want The File Saved To In The SAVE IN window.

Enjoy!

Dave

[edit on 6/13/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

[edit on 12/14/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Dave, man, I have always wanted to have a copy of what this sounded like, and now I know. Not only that, but I am actually responding to the man that made it happen.
Rock on! I can't wait for the next installment (there will be right?). I haven't even told my WWII vet landlord that you're on here, he's gonna be so excited, he loved hearing about you during your hey-day with Vietnam.

Keep it up always, please!!

*Edit - Just told him. He said he was going to tune in. And he said, well, I can't say what I he wants me to say, but something about a phrase you had involving the f-word.

[edit on 6/13/06 by niteboy82]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hey Niteboy82....

All these new fangled TOYS.... I LOVE ATS!
If I had this kind of NETWORK back in Saigon... I would be kicking Howard Stern's Keester all over the world by now..... timing.... is everything.

Thanks for the post. Will be UPLOADING some other things along the way.

Dave

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This is VERY COOL! Thankyou Dave for making this available....Listening to part one now.

In the event of a vice squad raid this post will automaticaly self destruct....

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hi ANOK....

Yeah... Springer has been hounding me to put the restored original show up for a week or so to prepare for the upload of the new Iraq show coming in September. There is so much to learn on ATS.... the learning curve for me is taking a bit longer than some of you younger guys and gals!

Anyway... now that I know what I am doing (with a heck of a lot of help from Springer).... it is going to be a bumpy ride... lol.

Appreciate the comments... enjoy. I'm going to upload the BITS and GAGS as a separate thing in a day or so...... have had a bunch of requests for that.....

Thanks again for taking the time to make a post!

Dave

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Loving these, Dave! Thanks so much! I'm a young teen again!

The feeling of nostalgia is really kind of spooky. I wish my brother had a computer. I think he would love hearing this. I think he would really be pleased that we still remember and appreciate what they did, even if it was for another stupid war...

Peace...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hi BH.......

Simply BURN him a CD...... that is what most are doing now a days with all the technology that's available. The guys in Iraq that I have contact with... have LAPTOPS (3 of them do anyway).... and they are BURNING CD'S and them giving them to other troops. Propagation is the reason the Vietnam show has had such widespread coverage and sheer numbers (estimated over one million copies since 1971).

The great thing about the Iraq show... is that we will be using a PROFESSIONAL STUDIO (not a Whorehouse.... hmmmm... maybe I should rethink this
).... just kidding, DIGITAL EQUIPMENT and the ability to make DIGITAL SEGMENTS for IPOD and MP3 PLAYERS. The millionth copy will be as SHARP and CLEAR as the ORIGINAL. Just blows me away.

Anyway..... thanks for taking the time to make a post.

Dave

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
We have just come across an ATS MEMBER who has an original 7" REEL to REEL COPY of the existing show. Once received, THIS AUDIO will be replaced with a BETTER QUALITY VERSION.

Thanks For Your Support!

Dave

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Dave, just about to download the show, but i just wanted to say be careful the emulsion is not seperating from the tape before playing it. Old tapes break down, BUT, they can be repaired using SLOW and GENTLE heat. Just in case.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Great.... THANKS FOR THE TIP! We are awaiting the Tape..... we have a company that specializes in transference, stabilization and regeneration so hopefully we will be in good hands.

Dave

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I have just recently posted LOTS of NEW MATERIAL on my Pod-O-Matic Home Page. There is both AUDIO and VIDEO humor, gags and bits. Drop in, become a FAN and give me a shout! I really want to involve my ATS FAMILY in helping me EXPAND my base for the release and propagation of Radio First Termer Iraq in September.

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Thanks for your support!

Dave

new topics

top topics

join