It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post like no poster has ever posted!!Hahahahahah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ok, Everyone start posting like crazy!!! I mean post as much as you can, post like no poster has ever posted
. Assemble troops and start posting. The objective is to post more posts on each page then anyone. Get it? Lets say we got 3 people each posting 4 times. Before the page runs out, you try to post 5+ times. If someone else wins that page, don't worry, you can try to win again on the next page
. This game is all freestyle and you can post anything you want (well of course,
.) Just post, post, post, post, and post. Pictures are always welcome, so post pics, if you can!!!!!!!!

So now, let the crazy posting begin!!!!!!!!!!

I begin:

Oooooooooooohhh!!!!!!!! I'm posting and posting. I'm winning right now!!!!!!!!! I got one post on this page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Man, you guys are making this too easy for me!!!!!!!!! I'm in the lead. I am winning!!!:p

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Ooooh, I'll post even more, this page is about to be mine. How easy, no opposition? This is the easiest war I've ever fought
:b

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hi RS you know this will die a quick death right?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I don't think so. This thread will be killed by me and only ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am already winning this page, I suggest you start posting more, so you will at least have a chance

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
If you just want points, there is a list of untagged messages you can find and tag threads with for points.

Pie

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
No, PieMan, I am not doing this for points, I am doing this for fun. Simply for the fun of having a popular thread with alot of replies

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
WARNING! The lifespan clock is ticking for this thread...

Tick

tock

tick

tock

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
What the hell? One of the tags for this post is WASTE OF TIME!! What the hell? I see nothing but hate directed towards this thread. :shk: But its impossible to hurt my feelings cuz I ain't got none, so I will just start laughing, cuz in the end, all this dissing about the thread is actually funny so here it goes:
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I love laughing
. You guys don't think this thread is good, so why you post?
Wow. My stomache is hurting from laughter. Oh wait, its not from laughter, its from eating too much Australian lobster........ate too much.........must puke...........can't take it.............food is all the way to my throat..............

Well, this time I'm not that full, and I havn't eaten australian lobster, but there was this one time I ate at an all you can eat Chinese restaurant and ate so much, the food was at my throat and I was having hickups. I though I was going to throw up, but luckily didn't. I HATE throwing up. Havn't thrown up in years. Even when I used to drink I didn't throw up, but that's cuz I usually didn't eat while drinking. But don't forget I don't drink anymore! I don't want anyone thinking that I still drink. Its been 2 years, goddamnit, since I quit.

Wow, it is fun to watch the angry mob jump on this thread and threaten it with a short life
. Its even more fun to watch how long this thread will last. It has already lasted more then you guys thought

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm closing this thread.

There are tons of threads like this that are a waste of space. We're lenient on BTS, but this is silly.

new topics

top topics

join