It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida House candidate to face litany of criminal charges after alleging vote fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Florida House candidate to face litany of criminal charges after alleging vote fraud

In an exclusive interview with Florida House of Representatives candidate Charlie Grapski - arrested after he filed a lawsuit alleging voting fraud against Alachua County City Manager Clovis Watson, RAW STORY learns of corruption allegations that can only be described as not seen since the days of Boss Tweed.

Charlie Grapski, a Democrat running for the Florida House of Representatives, was arrested in April after filing a lawsuit alleging that City officials abused power and influenced the outcome of an election by manipulating the absentee voting process. The story, however, does not start or end with election fraud allegations. What Grapski tells is a tale that one cannot imagine occurring in a law abiding country, one of false arrest, intimidation, and a crony-business system all centered around money interests.

More...

A disturbing read...

I love the whole public records incident. American democracy at its finest...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well loam I don't quite buy your dramatization of this unfolding drama, but it sure should be entertaining for a few months.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If his version of the facts remain true, I'd hardly call that entertaining. It demonstrates that things are broke at every level of government.

In the end, it appears we are not much better than the banana republics we used to make fun of in the 80's.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by loam]

join