It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was it????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
my best friend told me this story...
he and his buddy were standing outside smoking and he looked and saw what he thought was an airplane. yet it only had one bright light. it was moving slowly in the sky when it just stopped. he said then that it started moving around in straight lines just darting everywhere like it was trying to make a design in the sky. then it stopped again and took off into space. and just dissappeared. both him and his buddy saw it. i dont' believe in extraterrestials so what would another explanation be.

I want you to hit me as hard as you can...
-Tyler Durton

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
helicopter is a possibility but without a photo its impossible to tell

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
One can safely say it was a UFO, even though that meaning has come to infer extraterrestrials. It was an Unidentified Flying Object, but I haven't heard of any earth air craft that maneuver like that.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The military has the technology since years to create antigravity crafts.And there 100% man made.Governents use disinformation to make everyone believe they're from space and they denie they're existence,making that belief even stronger.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
The military has the technology since years to create antigravity crafts.And there 100% man made.Governents use disinformation to make everyone believe they're from space and they denie they're existence,making that belief even stronger.

Interesting point you got there. Who knows what type of aircraft is available, but just isn't exposed to the people.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Could have been a experimental military aircraft. What area do you live in? It could have just also been a weather balloon

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
i have never herd of a weather baloon darting all over the place then stoping..
say it was a balloon darting arownd i would like to no how it comes to a complete stop right after darting a desing.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zechs
he and his buddy were standing outside smoking and he looked and saw what he thought was an airplane. yet it only had one bright light. it was moving slowly in the sky when it just stopped. he said then that it started moving around in straight lines just darting everywhere like it was trying to make a design in the sky. then it stopped again and took off into space. and just dissappeared. both him and his buddy saw it. i dont' believe in extraterrestials so what would another explanation be.

I want you to hit me as hard as you can...
-Tyler Durton

Swamp Gas.
Hot Air Balloon.

U.F.O. An Unidentified Flying Object. If he cannot identify it, then it is a UFO, no necessarily an alien.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
~Swamp gas? Doubt it unless this object resembled a blue flame type of shape. Weather balloon? Don't think so. They don't move around in erratic patterns at a hight velocity of speed then shoot off into space. Either a military x-plane or an e.t vehicle would be my guess'.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zechs
he and his buddy were standing outside smoking and he looked and saw what he thought was an airplane.

What was your friend smoking? I mean I was on acid once a few years ago with my best mate and we both saw something similiar, but I have no doubt it was the drugs.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Simply because you do not believe in extraterrestrial visitation does not mean it can not happen. Thats circular reasoning. You may have seen an experimental mliitary craft, or you may have seen an extraterrestrial craft. Thats about as far as anybody can go with a sighting like that.

top topics

join