It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demise of the Human Species

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
In numerous topics and subjects..

...within the UFO community, the discussion of Human/Alien hybrids emerge and reasons for such a program come up. Everytime I hear or see the word Human/Alien hybrid, I entertain myself with possible theories as to why such a program might possibly exist (if even at all). And then it dawned on me as a perfectly logical reason.

My thoughts:

Abductions are no more than a scientific study they conduct on the human species, and thus abductees and their offspring are studied and their traits documented. From the outside view, the human species is doomed. Their ways of war, greed and hate conquer above love and unity, this is undissmissable as it is a vital fact of life with the human species and dictates our very lives. I believe any alien species sees this, notices our planet's potential and seems our ultimate demise in the nearby possible future.

I also furthermore believe as they do see our ultimate demise in the near future(due to the possibility that we may destroy ourselves before "evolving") that they are incorporating human genes and traits into their DNA for the purposes of adaptability to the planet, yet keep their intelligence and wisdom values and other such traits for their own.

When the human species does die out, they'll replace it with a resourceful, constructive, positive and prosperous people that will actually be more beneficial than we are.

Your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thats a realistic perspective. You say they run abductions for scientific study, I thought WE are the scientific study. Homo sapiens that is. Mix a primate with an alien you get us? thanks for the post

flux

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schizoflux
Thats a realistic perspective. You say they run abductions for scientific study, I thought WE are the scientific study. Homo sapiens that is. Mix a primate with an alien you get us? thanks for the post

flux

I have mixed feelings about the origins of mankind. I don't believe in creationism and I'm unnerved by evolution but my thoughts lie with the Alien seeding theory as I find it hard to believe humans.. err rather, how we have the traits we do and how we dominate the animal kingdom so well and can manipulate everything. It's like noticing how a skyscraper sticks out from a rural community, very odd.

But in reply to your post, maybe we just aren't compatible, in a sense, to stay around long enough. They might see how well we can survive and manipulate the grounds, so they can replace a harder agressiveism with more passiveness and resourcefulism.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The thing about human beings is that even though we do horrible things, something always stirs within us that make us do what is right.

It's as Jor-El says in Superman: The Movie

"They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you, my only son."

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Eteric Rice]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eteric Rice
The thing about human beings is that even though we do horrible things, something always stirs in many that make them do what is right.

It's as Jor-El says in Superman: The Movie

"They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you, my only son."

It's our human nature that dominates us in this way.

And last I checked, we didn't have a superman to guide us.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Human nature can be observed at it's finest in certain incidents like that 1942 LA battle over the sky. Also numerous attempts of Russian Migs dogfighting our beloved ufo's. Which rears the question, if we are such an intelligent species why would we attack something in the sky which is unknown? Is respect such a hard lesson to be learned, or is it human natures version of self defense for our planet?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Did anyone read any of Philip Krapf's writings? He said he was contacted by an extraterrestrial race called the Verdants who told him that their psychological study of humans determined about 20% of us are bad, and 80% good (the type of people they wanted to work with). Maybe they wanted to make a nice pot pie or stew out of us, but I've thought this was an interesting theory since I read it.

Also Schizoflux, you assume human militaries have not already had contact/meetings with extraterrestrials, maybe both parties already knew each other all to well. But if not
I agree with you it reflects badly on human nature to be going around shooting down possible diplomatic missions that come in peace.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Oh, I know we don't have Superman to guide us.

But many find "their" light in different things. Some may find it in their parents, some may find it in religion. Hell, some may find it in Superman and other comic books!

Most people aren't bad from what I've seen. Just a few who become obessesed with power and greed.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Depends on what you mean by "Bad" and "Good"
Everyone has a diffrent thought.
As far as demiseing and all, you guys go right ahead.
Ill be sitting here eating chocolate cake.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
At this point, it would take a very influential force to guide the better "resourceful and positive" side of us into the right direction?

For now, corporations show us the path... we follow, not without choice, but out of laziness.. and so we consume.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
So how to break free and learn to control the quantum mechanics of my universe. Ive tried, but i only see roads in front of me that have been driven on for centuries.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
"It's as Jor-El says in Superman: The Movie

"They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you, my only son." "

We need not a superman or an outside influence to help steer the course in the right direction. Realistically though if you look at our genetic structure even for as smart as what we are we are still 98.9% identical to every other animal genetically. The only thing that seperates us from them is the size of our brains.

As unnerving as what some might think evolution is it is factual and unlike the creationists or what have you scientists at least provide proof of their theories to a certain degree like fossils for instance. Fossils that show our evolutionary jump from monkeys to men.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
Realistically though if you look at our genetic structure even for as smart as what we are we are still 98.9% identical to every other animal genetically. The only thing that seperates us from them is the size of our brains.

As unnerving as what some might think evolution is it is factual and unlike the creationists or what have you scientists at least provide proof of their theories to a certain degree like fossils for instance. Fossils that show our evolutionary jump from monkeys to men.

That still doesn't proove that we are NOT a mix of chimpanzee and alien.

I agree with Schizoflux, I think we were planted here as a possible experiment.

Maybe thats how they spread their race or federation. Maybe they take an animal from the planet and mix it with their own original DNA... maybe there are 50 other planets where they have done this before.

Also I consider the fact that we jumped from cro-mag to homosapien so fast as possible evidence to this theory. It could be possible that cro-mag was the first mix and homo-sapian was the second mix (mix being the combination of alien and chimpanzee genes). Maybe cro-mag was not acceptable so they decided to mix cro-mag with alien and now we have homosapien. Afterall cro-mag to homosapien was a very large leap according to scientists.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
"That still doesn't proove that we are NOT a mix of chimpanzee and alien."

I beleive it does and there is no proof other then questionable sources for this type of hypothesis. The proof is not only in man and ape but all other animals as well. You know our closest living relative is bread mold....

As for intellegence Dolphins understand mathematics does that make them alien?

This hybrid theory is completely unfounded aliens have not nor will they interefere with humanities course.

Evolution is backed up with hard evidence like the evolutionary steps that can be seen in humanities ancestory. It also happens to be not only the most logical but the most reasonable answer for the diversity of life.

People assume that we could not evolve on our own but how did aliens evolve as smart as what they could posibly be?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I agree that it seems fine and reasonable that we should have evolved..not from chimps per se..but rather an ancient primate from which we both sprung. However I am a little surprised that as far as we know we are tho only 'sentient' species on this planet. I mean there is a rarity about us locally. I assume the Aliens are advanced somewhat technologically, they may more intelligent and patienct and thourough, but I dont see any reason to assume they arent also devious, and helpful alike and possessed of diverse emotions just as we are. We assume they come from a unified planet but may be some competeing superpowers from a land far away kinda each pursuing different agendas. We could be a chess game between two planets . No way to tell really. Were probably not hybrids tho and while Im sure they are curious as to our genetics we have no way of knowing whether they have been making any progress with that little project. We should assume they are rather normal...not Alien at all..just some civilization from a land far away. Relate to them we should..not deify them.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor

I beleive it does and there is no proof other then questionable sources for this type of hypothesis. The proof is not only in man and ape but all other animals as well. You know our closest living relative is bread mold....

You didn't get I was trying to say. I said that we could be mixed between a creature from this planet and an alien being.

My theory is we are mixed with chimpanzee and alien. If this is true then our genes would still be 98% identicle to the chimpanzee, WHICH THEY ARE!

The fact is that the chimpanzee is our closest resemblence at 98%. The PSOE's justification is that humans share 98.4% of our genes with chimpanzees, 97.7% with gorillas, and 96.4% with orangutans.SOURCE

This is evidence for my theory because it almost prooves that we are mixed or evolved from the chimpanzee, one of the two only are an option here. What shocks many scientists is that the chimpanzee is the highest evolved ape and there are many other apes that still exist. Why are there no other missing links
It just does not add up!

Even more evidence for my theory is that there is a missing gap in evolution b/tween cro-mag and homosapien. This prooves that somwhere along the line our evolution WAS tampered with. Thats why I believe cro-mag was chimpanzee/alien and homosapien is cro-mag/alien.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
"I said that we could be mixed between a creature from this planet and an alien being."

If this was the case then we would have features unlike any other life form on the planet.

"This is evidence for my theory because it almost prooves that we are mixed or evolved from the chimpanzee, one of the two only are an option here. What shocks many scientists is that the chimpanzee is the highest evolved ape and there are many other apes that still exist. Why are there no other missing links
It just does not add up!"

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Evolution is not a slow process it takes millions of years sure we might not have found all of our ancestory.

Missing link here: www.abc.net.au...

more evolution info:

wwwrses.anu.edu.au...
www.becominghuman.org...
www.onelife.com...

"The fact is that the chimpanzee is our closest resemblence at 98%. The PSOE's justification is that humans share 98.4% of our genes with chimpanzees, 97.7% with gorillas, and 96.4% with orangutans."

Of course we won't be exact they are still different species although they look like us in many ways the only tools they lack is a larger brain to learn how to use those fingers. Also we never evolved from chimps.

"Even more evidence for my theory is that there is a missing gap in evolution b/tween cro-mag and homosapien. This prooves that somwhere along the line our evolution WAS tampered with."

This prooves nothing other then we have not found the missing link you claim. Besides Cro-mag and homo sapiens existed at the same time of course they could not compete with us and like other species in competition with another more intellegent and higher evolved species died off just as we will die off eventually.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
First off let me state that I know evolution is a very slow process and that it takes millions of years.

Ok, since thats cleared up let me be more specific about my image of this "alien". Try to immagine a homo-sapien 1million x more advanced than us. If this alien were to mix with an ape on this planet we would still have very similar features.

Also you can't say that we didn't evolve from chimps because that hasn't been prooven yet. Were beggining to realize that we are more closely related to chimps than we know. We know now from experiments that they can plan ahead, they have cultrue (1 chimp group uses wood to break nuts open, another group uses stones), and we know that they use tools to get termites. We can't be certain that we didn't evolve from chimps.

The missing link you put up is a pre homo-sapien estimated 160k yrs old. These skulls are very simmilar to homo-sapien except that they were ritually mutilated. They have no resemblence to cro-mag at all. There is still a very large gap missing between cro-mag and man that has yet to be explained and believe me we have done A LOT of surface digging.

I am also very familiar with Lucy. "Lucy is a 3.5-foot-tall adult skeleton."
use this link
I believe that Lucy was a more evolved ape to that region that eventually became extinct somehow. Lucy did not walk upright btw.

There have been MANY fossils found, I'm not arguing that but the fact is
"There are no clear dividing lines between some of the later gracile australopithecines and some of the early Homo, between erectus and archaic sapiens, or archaic sapiens and modern sapiens." (Links summary)

We may have been mixed with a chimp directly or we may have been mixed with a more evolved chimp.

Heres what I want you to note:

There is no telling how many times our planet might of been wiped clean and replanted. Our planet may have been fought for by many other races in space.

I ask you this, why is it that chimpanzees are still around
If we did in fact evolve from apes that walked on all fours and eventually walked up right why were the chimps spared from war raging neighbors

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'm more comfortable with a theory of we were seeded til I see evidence otherwise.

We don't necessarily have to have alien traits if we were seeded, just a combination of unseen things. I believe still it is unique that humans are as dominant and as LuCypher said "sentient".

We could of possibly been given a push. They could of taken the most human primate from before, mixed genes, given us a larger brain with more mental capacities, and let us go, because it's not like they might want to mess with our appearance or other characteristics, as that wouldn't matter and primate already have adapt physical characteristics, but I'll go further with this later... recovering from a bad hangover.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
I'm more comfortable with a theory of we were seeded til I see evidence otherwise.

If only given three choices; creationism, evolution and 'seeding', I'm afraid I'd have to take a pass.

For me, I've seen nothing that truly qualifies as 'evidence' for any of those choices.

Always,
Shawnna

PS - "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot is a good read and resonates my view of the Universe at this moment in my own development.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join