It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intel Inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Whats going on everybody? I'm from Houston, Tx. and was a United States Intelligence Analyst for four years. I'm more of a debating type of personality, hence you probably find me in the more contreversial threads. Later all!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tazer
...and was a United States Intelligence Analyst for four years....

Welcome to ATS, Tazer!

btw - Here at ATS, when you make such a bold claim, be prepared to back it up...

p.s. don't say I did'nt warn ya.

[edit on 6/12/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Tazer!

I hope you enjoy your long stay here. Please read this to get you started.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Haha, yeah I was just reading some of the claims that were laid waste to in the some of the other forums. So, a little more specific info before some cries wolf,

I was stationed at Ramstein AF Base in Germany during the Serbian conflict where I did some targeting work, including being a participating member on JTCBs (Joint Targeting Coordination Boards) where I sat with General Jumper during the VTCs to answer any potential questions based on my targeting sets. I received two Achievement medals from there and then was sent to STRATCOM at Offut, AB in mid-2000.

At Offut I worked in the Rest of the World (ROW or Death ROW like my friends and I called it because our captian was a dick with a Napolen complex
) missles section and dealt primarly with Chinese systems. I worked directly with Admirial Mies for two years and luckly got my honorable discharge in Sep. 2 2001. Another 9 days and I would have been screwed with a Stop-Loss and would probably still be stuck there. The motto most intel ppl have for Offut is "Whens you get on it, you never get Offut" Some of my friends were stuck there all four years. Anyways, I got my honorable discharge, a total of three achievement medals, presidental unit citiations, a good conduct medal, and some other misc. things. Most of my friends are now working for private companies that do intel work for the government, but I go to school full time to improve my skills and primarly just screw around with computers. My actual security clearance is TS-SCI and other classified caveats, and I have been to White Sands missile range and Kirkland AB, but I don't claim to know anything about UFOs, mind control, or any other wacky things. And there you go. No scanned copies of my DD-214, even though my credit is already screwed, it doesn't mean I need any of you stealing my identity for your nefarious pursuits.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I'm more of a debating type of personality

YOu'll love it here then.
That's what most of us are here for.

Happy hunting.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Good, respectable reply!

Not that it matters to me, all that much. But in certain forums here you will be scrutinized, before certain members here take you seriously, and at your word.

Good luck, and watch out for sharks!

[edit on 6/12/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Welcome aboard, a greeting from Springer in the ATS 101 Freshman’s Forum

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

Do you really want to be heard? Make a Podcast, and let ATS know what you think!

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

[edit on 12/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I was stationed at Ramstein AF Base in Germany during the Serbian conflict where I did some targeting work,

Let's focus on truth here.

Please review our Terms and Conditions and consider that knowingly posting false information may result in termination of your account.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

I was stationed at Ramstein AF Base in Germany during the Serbian conflict where I did some targeting work,

Let's focus on truth here.

Please review our Terms and Conditions and consider that knowingly posting false information may result in termination of your account.

Hmmm, understood, but what is it about that sentence that makes you skeptical? Thats the problem with posting on a skeptical board.
For a little more info, I was in the 32nd Air Intelligence Squadron, Or the AIS which is what we called it. Tell you what, due to the fact that I want to be able to post here without everyone saying I don't know what I'm talking about, or I'm lying about my experince, give me few minutes, I will post some stuff that I hope will alleviate any of your concerns.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Heres some images, please excuse the blurriness, webcams don't make for good close up shots, but I think you can still get the point. I've also scanned one of my medal citiations. And the pics are of a coin I recieved from the J2 (Director of Intelligence) at STRATCOM, and a little award/keepsake from the AIS that everyone gets when they leave. And also the award/keepsake from STRATCOM. That one is the one with the globe on top....

i7.photobucket.com...

i7.photobucket.com...

i7.photobucket.com...

i7.photobucket.com...

i7.photobucket.com...

i7.photobucket.com...

i7.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
For what it's worth, I believe you.

I did before you posted these.

But there has been a rash of hoax threads started recently by new members claiming to work for the Gov't, etc.

So try to understand why there is so much skepticism here.

Mechanic 32.

new topics

top topics

join