It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would a bunch of arabs atack united states , what would be the reason?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I wanted to create a thread about "why would a bunch of arabs atack united states on 911" so here it is.
I would like to know the motives on why did they atack United States?
Were they geting any benefits from this atttack?
Was there any reason to attack?
What would be the goal of such an act?
Who benefited the most after this attack?
I dont know the reason for what happend so maybe some of you can explain and bring some light to the argument.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
I dont know the reason for what happend so maybe some of you can explain and bring some light to the argument.

It's not an argument so much as it is your complete ignorance to the world around you.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor75

It's not an argument so much as it is your complete ignorance to the world around you.

I was refering to it as an argument because it is an argument,people argue over it when they give out opinions, some people are convinced that 911 was an inside job, some don't, so what I'm asking is why would a 911 take place, what would be the reasons for it.
As I can see you wrote something that is offside the subject.
But no problem, maybe some one will like to give an opinion with out calling people ignorant before they even give an aswer.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Because...

They wanted the US to invade their countries, shut down their oil production, kill a whole bunch of their people, and demonize the entire Muslim religion.

Makes sense to me...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor75

Oh no it's Bill O'Rlly, he must be right. "the spin stops here!" lol, lol........wait.......... lol hahahahahahah!

P.S truthseeka - Exactly.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Why wouldn't they?

Religous fanatics are never rational, and come up with all sorts of justifications with their warped logic.

Assuming Arabs did attack the U.S.

It is not unlikely or inconcievable that they did. It could be true, or untrue.

People do things that seldom make any sense

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Why wouldn't they?

Religous fanatics are never rational, and come up with all sorts of justifications with their warped logic.

Assuming Arabs did attack the U.S.

It is not unlikely or inconcievable that they did. It could be true, or untrue.

People do things that seldom make any sense

Yes Skadi_the_Evil_Elf but why risk another invasion in afganistan when they just got rid of the russians.
And especialy when the us was helping them out with weapons, that is what I dont get, itmakes no sence to me.
Osamma is evil, but he is not an idiot,especialy when his family was involved with bush in the weapons industry.
He only benefited from united states, so if he leads them, why lead them to atack united states?

[edit on 12-6-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Oh, hang on................. Justification for war in Iraq? Remind me, I forgot. Religious fanatics with technology and Christianity always win over poverty and Muslims. Yes well I'll just sit back in my big comfy fu****g chair and pretend I know it all. And probably W*** off to Bill O'reilly D****face. AAAAAAAAAmerica!
Give me and the rest of the world a break.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
you must of missed the attacks on other countries...subway bombings etc...its not just the USA its also most of europe...and always has something or other to do with isreal which is consiered the holy land...everything has to do with religion which is a major reason that we will never be a civilized united world...we are still very barbaric only we have nicer weapons...not much has changed in the last 2000 years same disputes same wars same everything the only thing that changes is time...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
As stated, to my knowledge there seems to be three schools of thought on the matter.

1) It was an Inside Job designed to promote war so that the Bush Royalty and their cohorts can continue profiteering through death and destruction in the lead up to the implementation of a totalitarian dictatorship police state.

2) It was carried out by "evil" Muslim extremists (who were trained and funded by the CIA) because they are sick of the Bush regime and the interests it protects by prostituting Islamic countries for profiteering through death and destruction for oil and to keep the middle east unstable as that is when it is most profitable.

3) All Muslims are evil and thirst for the blood of innocent westerners.

Number 3 would be the plebian view that the television networks are trying to "program" us into believing at the behest of the corporate fascists who have comandeered the leadership of most of the so called "civilised" world.

I personally would suggest somewhat of a mixture of both 1 and 2.

This is purely speculatory of course, but one thing is for certain, we are in a very unstable period of history and the current leadership only seems concerned about making sure they are the ones who come out on top at the end of it, if indeed there is anything left to come out on top of.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The thing is I love the USA but hate the way that the media portrays "Arabs/Muslims" towards the average American Citizen and it angers me that there seems to be a racist/religious slant on most peoples views - *I before E except after C* lol. Well not most but alot I mean how bad can the media be? Like whe I heard some B***h saying it was an act of war - speaking about the poor guys (yes ahem "terrorists") who commited suicide because of being held for four years without trial! Land of the Free? Oh it's Cuba........ Yes you're cowards.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Heres a good question, why do a bunch of Muslim extremists blew up a couple of statues in Afghanistan which has nothing to do with U.S. foreign policy?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The real fact this thread points out is that there was no reason to launch an attack that really had nothing to do with their goals against Israel or the corrupt muslim rulers like Sadi Arabia.

It just doesnt make sense.

And americas response was totally out of wack. Killing hundreds of thousands because of the comparitive few that died on one day. Its the same as saying american lives are worth more than anyone elses, and no one has the right to disagree.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tovenar

And americas response was totally out of wack. Killing hundreds of thousands because of the comparitive few that died on one day. Its the same as saying american lives are worth more than anyone elses, and no one has the right to disagree.

Hundreds of thousands? Where you get that type of figures?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Okay, I wanted to know some things like:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Heres a good question, why do a bunch of Muslim extremists blew up a couple of statues in Afghanistan which has nothing to do with U.S. foreign policy?

Because it was probably the [censor circumvention removed] USA who did it to help dumb people think that Muslims are Dumber. Wake the heck up! It's obvious to me, unless i'm completely mad, but I'm prepered to accept opinions.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/13/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
Oh it's Cuba........ Yes you're cowards.

Since I doubt there is any G-mo prison guards on ATS I take it that you directed that comment towards the US...or Americans as a whole....no?

Who's the bigger coward? The coward, or the country who has his head up the cowards arse cause they're too scared to do anything alone?

Back on topic:
Even if the US was involved in pulling off 9/11....there was, always has been and always will be religious fanatic nut cases (from all sides) that attack innocent people in the name of religion, allah, god...whatever. Don't take away the blame and try to justify what they do....their evil, just as evil as all the Dalmers, Mansons and UBLs out there.

[edit on 12/6/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Because it was probably the [censor circumvention removed] USA who did it to help dumb people think that Muslims are Dumber. Wake the heck up! It's obvious to me, unless i'm completely mad, but I'm prepered to accept opinions.

Thats your best response?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Okay, I wanted to know some things like:

Obviously they have accomplished what they wanted and thats terrorizing the world. The world has changed because of this action.

according to them there were several reasons. The US interference in the Middle east, The spread of US westernization into the Middle east and islam, and the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict and the role the US plays in it.

Obviously exactly the opposite. We attacked Iraq, and Israel/Palestine conflict is no closer to peace then before.

Lots of people and corporations benefitted from this. Government Contractors, corrupt politicians,corrupt government contractors,corrupt CIA snitches,corrupt Iraqi government officials, American soldiers who pilfered Iraqi antiquities and Iraqi properties (Guns, cars,weapons, luxury items), also supposedly there were suspicious abnormal Stock Options trades that were targetted towards companies that would be directly affected by the 9-11 aftermath (Airlines, Security, Defense Industry) and were never fully investigated.

Pie

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

xeros, well if the event is question is the one invalving the buda then I must agree with your latter statment.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join