It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantastic Four 2: Galactus!!!! Your official information on the next FF movie

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wait, Silver Surfer popped up in the credits?

I left as the credits started (damn). I had to run!! did I miss anything cool??

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Geez!

It just showed his body and his board floating around in space.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
New bit of info The Silver Surfer spinoff is set to go. Maybe this is where we see Galactus.....

The Silver Surfer is set to go solo as the news arrives that a spin off film has begun development and a writer is attached, not just any writer though, it's the stunning J. Michael Straczynski.

There's been word of the Silver Surfer getting his own film since it was announced that he was going to be in the Fantastic Four sequel, and so it was just a matter of time before something was started. However, this doesn't mean it's a definite just yet, if the Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer fails then we'll probably not see this make it through, however if it is...

www.filmstalker.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Good news

I expect FF to do pretty good because of its PG rating. I took my wife and both my kids to the show.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Just posted a poll on my blog for a Silver Surfer movie if anyone is interested.

Link is in my sig.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Geez!

It just showed his body and his board floating around in space.

Just to elaborate slightly on what Brax said.

The Surfer's body floats past the screen with his eyes closed and immobile with his board drifting behind him. When the Surfer disappears off screen, the board suddenly stops drifting and flys after him offscreen.

I was disappointed mainly with only one bit. When Doom is knocked off the board and the Surfer puts his hand out to call it back, I was SO hoping he'd say "To me my board."

But he didn't.

And I think the fire in the cloud sort of resembled Galactus. It had the shape of the helmet where it surrounds his face, the sort of square shape and it looked (to me) like he was roaring in anger.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
I was SO hoping he'd say "To me my board."

I was totally expecting that line too. I really wanted to see the Surfer make Doom look like a fool that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join