It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone seen this video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i came across the following video its on utube and is an interview with george bush about hurricane katrina and the levies, just listen to the stream of lies that pop out his mouth

if anyone has seen or posted this before then soowwrryyyy

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i wonder how this so called prez can look at himself in the mirror w/t puking or crying.

Im starting to look and investigate katrina event and most of the thing happens makes me think about how american ppl still ok with the way he running that country. I mean, your taxes is to finance a bunch of incompetents, that cant manage to prevent terrorist attack or hurricanes? you cant do better than that?!?!?!?

Its a good video, i know its hard to stand infront establishment but katrina was handle in a way that white house should be ashamed of their, not actions but reactions.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I remember when broussard cried. I live in Jefferson Parish and the guy who starts crying is our parish president.

Yeah I remember that...

I got to hear that over the radio as I. had no power.

Everything is true. That video doesnt distort the truth. I was there. And yeah people couldnt come across the river to the westbank. Why? beacuse we had order and control on the westbank. On the east bank there were massive cases of looting, burning. and what not.

It took over a day to get the pumps back on to get the water down. IT took about 3-4 days get the help in but as I said before If you could get to the help. (it wasnt comming to you) it was excelent.

any way.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
its disgusting, great video though, reminds me, how do you know when a politician is lieing? His lips are moving. Anyone here ever think about the similarities to the book animal farm? I just reread it last week. I know it suppose to be about communism and the break down of a society. but man its intersting to see the simiarlities to whats happening in the old USA. changing rules and saying its for freedom, when its to keep us down more. but the constant lieing about everything is really starting to scare me. No wonder this site is so popular. If they knew about 9/11, the levee's, pearl harbor... what else is coming up that they know about and just don't care to tell us?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If we had a real news media, it would have covered the cutting of the comm lines and the FEMA blockade. Anyone who actually made an effort to follow the real story of Katrina knows it was not a matter of failure of government. It was intentional.

I beg everyone to come away with one lesson from this: We are on our own. Our lives are in our own hands. We all need to arm ourselves with guns, CB radios, 2-way radios and video cameras. Our lives are in our own hands.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hilary_155
We all need to arm ourselves with guns

I would advise against this....

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I, like Mizar, stayed for Katrina. During the interview parts with Bush, I saw the lies. With all the money that was supposedly raised, why is there still so much devistation? The story Aaron Broussard told about the woman drowning did turn out to be not true. While I don't think he was intentionally lying, so many rumors were going around, no one knew what was going on because there was no power or communications. Geraldo was over the top but the stress of the situation made you feel that way. How could Americans be living like this 6 days after the storm? As far as FEMA goes, it was three days after the storm before we even knew Red Cross and FEMA were here. (I live on the northshore.)

The parish I live in is predominately white and we heard of looting in our area. As a matter of fact my husband and his co-worker brought loaded handguns to work for two weeks because there was no power and they were dealing with cash. (Not to mention they had been robbed just months before the storm.)

The government failed us and Bush is a liar. I haven't believed a word out of that man's mouth since the war in Iraq started.

What was with the Frank Zappa part? Sorry, Frank is dead.

BTW, Mizar, I grew up in Metairie and LOVE Harry Lee. I loved the part about Harry Lee reconnecting the communication lines. Don't mess with Harry!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
How anybody can watch that without getting the overwhelming urge to forcibly wipe the smirk off Bush's face is a mystery to me.

And why was Frank Zappa there? Because he understood, decades ago, what was coming for America. A fascist theocracy. I am terrified about what's happening in the US and the UK. They are both turning into police states and there will be a reaction at some stage.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
first off im from the coast of mississippi....and all i have to say when the sorce of power is out and phone lines are cut it is kinda hard to get to people with supplys and dropzones...[removed inappropriate content] ....the mississippi gulfcoast got the worst part

Mod edit: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

Mod edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by sanctum]

new topics

top topics

join