It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why aren't there any black abductees

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
not in a rascist sense or anything but why aren't any detailed cases of aliein abductions with black or african americans

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Barney was black.on September 16, 1961.

The Hills lived in Portsmouth New Hampshire. Barney was employed by the U.S. Postal Service, while Betty was a social worker. Active in a Unitarian congregation, the Hills were also members of the NAACP, and Barney sat on a local board of the U.S. Civil Rights Commission.Barney was African-American; Betty was of European ancestry.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There are abductees of every race. Black people too.

I remember seeing an abductee documentary, and 2 of the people on it were black. cant remember what it was though.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Like the last two people have said, abductees are of all races and the first modern abduction involved a black man. The TV programs on abductions that I've seen have had several on. I also remember seeing a show on a mass abduction in Zimbabwe.

I imagine one stupid human is much like another to them.

[edit on 6/12/2006 by Flinx]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Dang Denied beat me to Barney hill.

Here's a link to a report on the NIDS site about new age religions, ufos and how these things tend to break down on a racial level.

It goes into far more detail than that and keep in mind that all studies are limited. It will always be near impossible to gauge a complete breakdown on experiences on a global level.

Both the types of experiences and experiencers change from country to country and continent to continent but it's still an interesting read.

www.nidsci.org...

As usual I have no affiliation with this group or the site.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Also keep in mind that the population of black people in america is only 13% (rounding up) so I would assume there are many more black people experienceing odd things on the african continent than North America.

CIA fact book:

www.cia.gov...

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
And what about Prophet Yahweh? He's a black guy who claims to be able to call ufos through prayer. If you google video his name, you get a lot of stuff from which you can draw your own conclusions about whether he's real or fake. I lean towards "not fake" myself.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
I lean towards "not fake" myself.

How do you find that conclusion?

Coz i think he's pretty fake myself, a fluke, but a fake.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
And what about Prophet Yahweh? He's a black guy who claims to be able to call ufos through prayer. If you google video his name, you get a lot of stuff from which you can draw your own conclusions about whether he's real or fake. I lean towards "not fake" myself.

I think his ballon popped one time during a live demo. I wouldnt trust anyone with the name "Yahweh" anyways.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well if you're going to count Prophet Yahweh as a black abductee, you might as well include Riley Martin, author of the Coming of Tan.

In my opinion someone who's really being abducted and sometimes terrorized wouldn't try to call so much attention to their situation.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well, i'm not sure if Aliens would find it wise to abduct a black man outta Compton, but there have been numerous cases of persons of all races being abducted all over the world.

Luxifero

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero
Well, i'm not sure if Aliens would find it wise to abduct a black man outta Compton,
Luxifero

Why?

Thats sounds funny.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
why not,aliens dont wanna get shot either

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If I recall a comedian once made a joke about this...about how white people are so curious of things they get themeselves abducted.

But there were black abductees. As was already said in this thread, Barney Hill was black.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
i actually have a black friend and i asked him about it, i said yo "june bug" why dont et abduct u black people, he said cause the "brothas" be keeping it real and if et came down to abduct them theyd get they "feets" to moving out the "doe"

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   

This is another quality thread from dalair so i did a survey from my black friends..

a ''ET is black anyway..whats to learn?''

b ''cuz we,d bust a cap in his ass''

c '' as soon as he parked his ride we,d jack it''

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Race has nothing to do with abduction and there are PLENTY of african forklore and even African (I don't know the term... the wisemen type people, like Gurus or Sages w/e) that even speak of it. Check out Icke.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
Race has nothing to do with abduction and there are PLENTY of african forklore and even African (I don't know the term... the wisemen type people, like Gurus or Sages w/e) that even speak of it. Check out Icke.

Check out icke??
Yes if you have never heard of him have a look yes, then make your own conclusions.

But my point is you have started a thread "the truth part2" where you go into great pains to preach scientology, so it makes me think you are very impressionable, if your mixing all these idea's together.

Your other thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike

thanks for that informative post jaguarmike

and i'd like to add that a lot of the carribean peoples
attribute missing individuals to VooDoo and such....

BUT...the people were probably abducted by ETs
and that is how the 'zombie' superstition came about,
as it was an attempt to rationalize & explain how some Island people just disappeared
or else were found in some traumatic, devoid of rational mind,
and wandering about without a memory condition.
-> that physical condition is commonly, but not as severly, reported by
many of the avowed 'abductees' of these days...?...
do you suppose that VOODOO bodily takeovers are done by sinister spirits
but that ET Abuctions of people are done by inquisitive non-human experimenters

I would suggest that both are from the same source, but the Black Islanders in the Carribean nations, just made a more very flamboyant metaphoric explaination of the situation.
ergo, blacks have a long history of ET encounters
in answer to your question/assertion

over

[edit on 13-6-2006 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
"Don't bury me, I'm not dead!"

Actually St Udio I'm pretty sure that it's fairly well agreed upon that zombification is in fact induced by tetrodotoxin or a very similar type of nuero-toxin that actually induces a "zombie like" state in it's victims.

Much like western relgions there are many different forms of voodoo both good and bad. Orishas and Mambos work on both sides of the fence at times and in Santeria and other adapted forms of voodoo the religious mythology can be quite complicated.

Wade Davis an anthropologist has done a lot of leg work on this topic. Zombies are not a way for carribean peoples to explain away abduction but are in fact a whole and seperate cultural phenomena of their own.

Again while at times the worlds of disparate paranormal experiences will over lap I do not believe that voodoo and ufos go hand in hand in the countries were voodoo is practiced.

In Trinidad/Tobago where voodoo is a very rich and deep part of the culture, UFOs are a whole and seperate thing.

Link on Wade davis:

www.nationalgeographic.com...

Spiderj

top topics

<<   2 >>

join