It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Babies Attack !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
1.) I changed a previous post in The New Survivor Thread...cause I called a woman on the show a chick....bad poster...bad......never again...I swear!!
I've heard that Gryffen likes firearms.

2.) I knew a woman who could stand and urinate. It just takes practice I guess.

3.) It's my thread...I don't mind it switching topics mid-stream (did I just say mid-stream after talking about urinating!?!?).

4.) Bringing it back on topic. I have a suspicion that the boy may have injured himself just to get out of being placed with babies with stinky "nappies".

peace...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
No suprise here, just young repugnant fascists in the making.

you are the biggest 5th grader ive ever seen colonel. get over it.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
darklanser

lol...

I'm afraid to ask, forgive my blind judgement, but where on hell did you met a girl like this and what kind of girl pee while standing?!

Isn't it like 'our' thing ? What kind of self-respectable girl would practice and learn peeing standing. Sorry if I offensed anyone, or if you practice peeing while standing up. I don't think it's immoral...lol...but kinda weird.

Nice avatar BTW. You changed the font used for the face, right? I think it looked cooler with the previous font.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Colonel finds ways to tak about politics every were he goes . i bet he doesent have much of a social life on and on like a broken record repugnants this repugnant that

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Here's a follow-up article on the flesh-eating babies.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
www.sky.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Exactly how far away was the changing room, I wonder? I mean, I would imagine that a child being bitten by a dozen other children 30 times, would not be lying there quietly. They would be screaming bloody murder! And a 1 year old can have an ear-piercing scream. How could she not have heard him, even if she was 10 rooms away?

I'm glad they've brought charges against her. That poor child is going to have some serious issues to deal with.

On the other hand, maybe he was the spawn of Satan and they were only reacting to his evil nature.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jezebel
Exactly how far away was the changing room, I wonder? I mean, I would imagine that a child being bitten by a dozen other children 30 times, would not be lying there quietly. They would be screaming bloody murder! And a 1 year old can have an ear-piercing scream. How could she not have heard him, even if she was 10 rooms away?

I'm glad they've brought charges against her. That poor child is going to have some serious issues to deal with.

On the other hand, maybe he was the spawn of Satan and they were only reacting to his evil nature.

i see no justification for what the other children did to that kid...my god, im stumped.

he must have been pugnacious in an extreme sense, satan's spawn? well said

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
maybe he wanted to kept all the toys for him self.
That should teach him. Damn babies.

I know when I was young I would have prefered to be bited to death then share MY toys. lol..

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Rooster Cockburn was the best Chick Flick I ever saw.

Back to subject.Babies can really bite.I've been bitten a few times now.They snuggle and make out they are being affectionate and then WHAM! they bite you.

This story kind of reminded me of a story by John Wyndham called The Midwich Cuckoos which was released as a movie called Children of the Damned(may not be right)Spooky,blonded,blue eyed babies on the rampage.

Frightening.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
you look like a ba-bay!
Get in my bel-lay!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That is REALLY wierd that those babies would do something like that.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen
Oh btw....females are called women...not chicks!

I know women who refer to themselves as "chicks". It's not a derogatory term by any means, IMO. It's like calling a man a "dude". Lighten up.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i think he was probably a bully and it came back and bit him on the ass,leg,arms,face.well you know what i mean?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Actually, MAD TV had a skit on this....hysterical....

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
that is just abnormal!!!!!

maybe they are mutant babies??

but what da hell??

you might have a biter here and there but to have a dozen of them!!!!! but since when have you ever seen a group attack by babies/toddlers??? kids that age don't tend to get involved in group activities that much.

I think that story is a coverup for abuse committed by an older person on that poor child.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm with Worldwatcher,

My gut instinct goes with someone abusing that baby.......

I mean, babies biting??? What did the nurse do, dip the kid in a vat of gerber??

Utter non-sense.

Who ever knowingly harms a defenseless baby deserves a beating.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yes, there is definitely something wrong with this picture. I know kids can be nasty but this is so over the top as to be unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Tried inserting a picture, but it doesn't work.

I clicked on the Image icon, pasted the link, which is pointing to the ATS upload center, but all I see is the URL in plain text, no picture.

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by quintar]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
FOX PRESENTS!!!!!!!

BABIES GONE WILD!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Per Colonel's response, I would like to cvlarify that I have it from an inside source that the offending children were actually the younguns of the Croation DNC's (Democratic National Party) higher ups...

The child who was bitten was the ONLY conservative in the crowd. He told the other ones that if they wanted to eat they would have to ask the nanny for a bottle and they got angry with him for not DOING IT FOR THEM so they ate him...

P...
m...

Funny, but....somehow lacking.

Oh yeah, that's right. It was just...wrong.

Colonel was too.

but as far as I'm concerned, the little baby democrats and republicans can bite off all the baby penises they want, maybe it'll prevent the furthering of said diseases.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join