It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War on Terror is a fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It is amazing that people dont want to connect the dots with this current Administration and their criminal activity..
Most of the current players are from the Regan/Bush era that took pride of covert activities..
With the act of 9/11...the Door was opened to justify just about any action Bush and Co.
wanted to do...
Remember...without 9/11 there would be no Iraq war

www.informationclearinghouse.com...

Bush Hides A Terrorist

“Crazy people walkin’ ‘round with blood in their eye And all she wants to do is dance, dance--
Wild-eyed pistol wavers who ain't afraid to die And all she wants to do is dance”
Don Henley, “All She Wants to do is Dance.”

By Jack Balkwill

08/15/03: It is amazing that there are people who actually believe George II is waging a war on terrorism. It’s time for a little review.

Before 9/11, Bush was about as popular as Saddam Hussein. True, both had their supporters, but neither had actually won a fair and free election. Even Republican strategists admitted there was no way he had a shot at two-terms.

Then came the gift of 9/11, the best thing Bush’s handlers could imagine. Voila: a permanent war on terrorism. It can never end, because anybody with an IQ above their shoe size can see there will always be terrorism somewhere. In case some third world terrorist decides to build a space program in order to deliver his crude nuclear bomb the hard way, the Star Wars Magic Shield Scam finally has “justification,” to the delight of those who bankrolled the Bush campaign.

But, according to Bush himself and the entire corporate media, 19 hijackers were responsible for 9/11 and they are dead. So where’s the enemy? If there are survivors responsible, this looks like a hijacking/mass murder, not a war, a crime that should be tried in an international court.

Only with the concerted aid of corporate media could Bush get away with the slaughter of thousands of Afghans and Iraqis, without evidence that these people had anything to do with 9/11.

Weapons makers made billions though, and that’s what counts in this great distraction for the masses. We were never shown evidence that Saddam, or for that matter, Osama, had anything to do with 9/11, in what euphemistically passes for “democracy.” Now friends of the Bush Administration are making billions on oil and rebuilding contracts and corporate media see no evil.

George II continued funding right wing death squads in Colombia while waging his war on terror. No invasion there. But then, they are killing leftists, and Bush has no qualms about that. The national security state which the Bush family represents actually backed the right wing Saddam when he was murdering leftists while rising to power.

Then there’s the matter of Emmanuel "Toto" Constant, head of the Front for the Advancement and Progress of Haiti (FRAPH), that country's most infamous right wing death-squad. Constant lives in New York City today, protected by the Bush Administration.

The Haitian government asked the U.S. to extradite Constant, along with FRAPH's second-in-command, Louis Jodel Chamblain. These two are accused of killing, raping, torturing and maiming thousands of Haitians.

When he was in exile in this country after a coup, I interviewed then President Jean-Bertrand Aristide. I asked him, "Are there any documented cases, of which you are aware, of refugees having been murdered after being sent back to Haiti by the U.S. government?"

He replied, "We have," and my heart beat faster. I had gone beyond the corporate press coverage in discovering what was happening. But I couldn't ask the question that I wanted to ask while Aristide was surrounded by Secret Service agents, "Was the CIA involved in the coup that overthrew your government?" I knew that Raul Cedras had been in the U.S. embassy just before leading the coup.

new topics

join