It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 and Aliens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Could people please explain to me why there are supposed to be Aliens at Area 51. I personally think there are UFO's there, but they don't have much to do with "greys" or other fictitious forms of alien life such as "wookies" or "Yodas".

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Quite alot of the evidence used to support the idea of aliens at area 51 is fabricated, for example this hilariously bad fake:
video.google.com...

I so far haven't seen anything that shows that area51 is anything more than a testing facility for the US armed forces and secret services.

for more info see the reserch thread on area51:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Some helpful links on the subject:

John Lear On Area 51

20 Frequently Asked Questions About Area 51 by Michael Curta
Colorado MUFON Section Director

Bob Lazar Interview

George Knapp Interview

I don't agree with all of the above interpretations and conclusions but these are good websites to start one's research into Area 51, S4, and related.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Has anyone ever considered the fact that these craft being reverse engineered are actually the oppositions (i.e: Russian/Chinese/British etc..) craft that have been aqquired and back engineered. I did see a video of a Mig being flown over area 51 not long ago that was being put into manoeurves and quite evidently tested. I have watched a big chunk of the video, the fact the presenter is from the X-Files says alot for it. As said the F-117 and Sr-71 were developed there, development of secret projects will have continued and secret planes will probably exists, otherwise the facility would not exist in a state which it does. However Alien Embassies? Reversed UFO technology - yes, but the UFO's were built on this planet.

top topics

join