It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting/Encounter with "Grey" before Encounters of the Third Kind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I agree, as a couple of you said, if there's ANYONE we can trust in that field, it would be Stanton Friedman. He's got the credentials and the credibility, moreso than anyone else.

He's also a grandfather and getting up in age... I think he's ALLOWED a few slip-ups in dates from time to time... he's gotten them correct far more often.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
you could always have a look at the tinwiki greys page

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
My copy of the leaked MJ-12 documents on page 9 of the pdf states a clear description of the "grey" EBE - and this is from April 1954, based on data collected from the Roswell crash and other associated events. Well before Close Encounters, which was reportedly based on actual events. Look up J. Allen Hynek. He was credited as "technical advisor" on Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Please don't ask for a link to the pdf as the sources are readily removed from the internet as quickly as they pop up, for understandable reasons. You'll have to track it down some other way. The document is titled SO-1 Classified Army UFO Manual and is 5.3mb. You'll probably see it often 'debunked'.. even here on ATS. Someone started a thread on it, and a moderator jumped in and said "oh this is a load of hogwash, many people have debunked this" - well go to the source of the 'debunking' and you'll see the debunkment originates from a single email newsgroup source, which is very fishy. Then all the sheeple just forget it and move along.. typical. The same sort of technique they used to convince people of the myth of 9-11.

I still believe this document to be authentic. Even Stanton Friedman himself considers the document to be genuine: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think it's important to note here that the issue is not whether greys exist, then and now. The issue is whether the concept of greys existed before 1977 or even earlier, before all the movies, as the poster's accusation was that the grey phenomenon stemmed from Hollywood combined with overactive imagination. I think we can conclude that he was wrong, as there are documented cases that go back long before aliens ever appeared on television.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If you are referring to the opening post, I never read it as an accusation. I read it as a question regarding whether Greys had been seen prior to "Close Encounters".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join